All done here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: All done here

Goof ball pronouncements - hate those.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

yaaaay! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just wanted everyone to be absolutely sure I didn't get booted, I left.  NOT because the forum changes were bad, I don't really care.  Because between the bad fans and the non fans, this place is a disgusting mudhole of people I no longer care to commune with about my team.  Going somewhere where the fans are at least reasonable and the Jintsfan/Phatrex/MasterHess/UD6 types get booted after they prove they are useless.

For all you who say "don't tell us what kind of fans to be"  I say  YES, I WILL TELL YOU.  Have some loyalty, some respect, and some sense of history.  You complain more than Buffalo fans, more than Cleveland fans, heck you complain for than EAGLES fans.  You deserve the Jests.  You make me want to vomit.  Sniveling bunch of self important babies.  

[/QUOTE]

How's that quote go?  Oh, yeah:

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

(That is all.)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey dave - good morning to you too!it's your old pal Leon. I myself have been gone for quite awhile . I love the back and forth between the NY and boston fans. I never use foul language ,call people names over the internet(i find that cowardly at best) and my knowledge of the game of football is Sage like.

My advise to you is simple if you don;'t like what leon or anybody or anybody else is saying in here then don't respond to it......pretty simple Or as you said yourself ...just go to another site.

So what's on your mind today Dave?The Jets are coming to town after a BIG win and the pats crawl back home from Seattle after a BIG loss. Lots of talk of Brady showing his age and your DB's that can't cover . Plenty to talk about when it comes to sports. If you want to whine about what is going on in here then I recommend WHINERS.com.

Would love to hear back fromyou...XOXO-Leon

[/QUOTE]

Here's a good idea... if you want to hear from Dave, why don't you go and find him for us? It'll be really hard on us here and we'll miss you so when you're gone. Good luck and God bless.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

what team did you play oline for Hessyfit? We've been asking you that for years now fess up would ya son

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

something funny for harley.  Not for the milwaukee's best chugging champ.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

you're about 2 weeks late on this WEEWEE but thanks anyway...it is pretty funny

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

David, why not ignore those posts you do not care for and commiserate with those you like.  You do not have to abandon ship!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

What if  the ignore button came back?

Would that change your mind?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

There are still a lot of good fans here, there's lot of frustration because of the high expectations and poor play. The trolls and fighting between others here take away from Patriots discussion,  and ruins good threads. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Your a good poster man but obviously your taking the whole internet forum thing a bit too seriously.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

best wishes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your a good poster man but obviously your taking the whole internet forum thing a bit too seriously.

[/QUOTE]

^this

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

can I have your motorcycle Dave

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Never knew you had left Dave. Ooops, sorry......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a loaded offer, an offer from the devil, as if David will lose his soul if he considers.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Not sure why some folks are such narcissists that they have to announce they are leaving? Quite frankly, who cares? Just go......

P.S. You'll be back!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a loaded offer, an offer from the devil, as if David will lose his soul if he considers.........

[/QUOTE]

It does..more likely the ignore button will come back but can only be accessed by paid subscriber of BGDC.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

if he does come back, he should rename himself dramqueen

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Best wishes dude..

Hope you make it back sometime. Got to take this stuff ith a grain of salt. It's all in good fun, even the trolls don't bother me.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts