All in for 2013!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: All in for 2013!

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

You keep taking this the wrong way wozzy. You don't HAVE to do anything. Once again, I am not dissing BB. I was pointing out that SOME fans get all bent out of shape when another fan makes an early call and sais "this guy aint gonna cut it"  Whats wrong with that? Isnt that what the board is about??  I dont really care about mackenzies career. I never said he couldnt play in the NFL. I said he wasnt gonna make it HERE after I watched 2 games. Maybe its premature to you but ive seen BB operate for over 10 years now, I know what he wants so to speak and thats not bragging, thats something ALL knowledgable fans should know. Players that are successfull elswhere dont always translate here because BB wants specific things. Mackenzie was just a downhill thumper, one that we needed but I knew BB asks more than that and he struggles too much in space. Case closed. I made my asessment. Others wanted to give him 3 years but BB AGREED with me so why am I the bad guy??

Also Mackenzie was a 3rd round pick , I wouldnt exactly call that late. INstead of asking why fans on a message board question BB, maybe you should ask why, If he is so great and devoid of criticism , why we haven't won a TItle in 8 years despite being in position to numerous times and the reasons we lost are less to due with talent and more about coaching. You are always coming back with these responses making excuses for a guy that doesnt tolerate them himself. Like I always say, BB is a "do your job" kind of guy, ruthless and does things like cut Underwood the day before the SB for no good reason because our depth was useless. I think he deserves the same accountabilty he EXPECTS and sure doesnt need you making excuses for him nor does he want that.

There's 26 other teams that haven't won a Super Bowl in the last 8 years.  I have no problem being an armchair GM and enjoying the draft process, I do it myself.  But propping yourself up and pretending you could do a better job of it than Belichick just because you can pick winners 3 years in hindsight is the height of stupidity.  

Again, it's impossible to simultaneously be a raging success (which the Pats are, Super Bowl or no) and also be a failure.

This thread was devolving into an anti-Belichick rant, lets put the brakes on that and get some perspective.  31 other teams, GM's, owners disagree with your Belichick criticisms, it's why they fall over themselves to pick up the draft picks that don't make his team every year.

please tell me all the players the giants "fell all over themselves" to get after they couldn't make the pats...

that sounds like a rusty-ism

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

In the spirit of this post..why don't we look for diamonds in the rough on other teams and get the word.put to BB ...I'm very confident that teams with good wrs.have good wrs on the bench...teams with strong defensive lines have good players that might not get a shot BC of the strength of the starters...finally I'm convinced that teams need good wrs to win nowadays...Giants, Green Bay, Saints,.now Ravens...blueprint is there .

go get TFB a stud WR...please!

Problem is that every team tries to develop the next cheaper option at each position while playing the good players. Thats why a GB is probably letting two good receivers walk this year, because they are going to be too expensive and they have rookie contract guys ready to step in to starting roles. I see Hightower/Spikes in thhat light. Spikes is probably gone next year because his price will be too high, but Hightower will be ready to replace him. And the Pats would probably trade Spikes this year if they could get good value for him.

spikes and mallet for a top 3 pick. that'd work for me.

id take de werner probably, dt star a possibility too.

bb would trade down and have 10 picks in the draft (he loves him some quantity picks. like a kid in a candy store). the top 2 being jags who hang around 3 years till its clear they have no value on a playoff team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

please tell me all the players the giants "fell all over themselves" to get after they couldn't make the pats...

that sounds like a rusty-ism

This isn't a giant's forum, jints fans can go blow themselves.