All is not well in Miami + Brandon Marshall revisited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: All is not well in Miami + Brandon Marshall revisited

jimyjack corn and i dont care...jimyjack corn and i dont care...

your masters here to stay...  

you have two A's there fool(remember from the previous post)
    or would you prefer tool?

... but wishful thinking it is not....inevitable it is...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: All is not well in Miami + Brandon Marshall revisited:
    jimyjack corn and i dont care...jimyjack corn and i dont care... your masters here to stay...   you have two A's there fool(remember from the previous post) or would you prefer tool? ... but wishful thinking it is not....inevitable it is...
    Posted by jcour382

ah, just the comeback id expect from a simpleton such as yourself

see...when i stated that i would start with A because you are a moron, i was pointing out that you wouldnt be smart enough to see the difference as im not sure that you can recognize the correct order of the english alphabet

and its absolutely wishful thinking because i believe there were quite a few pats fans clamouring to get marshall after that as.s kicking at the hands of the ravens...but their "insight" only turned vile once he joined a division opponent

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

no need to explain jimyjack......

lets see what happens on the field..... i like our chances much better than yours...in spite of the fact that your team has secured a very expensive, very talented,  highly combustible, low character thug...

good luck with that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

no need to explain jimyjack...... lets see what happens on the field..... i like our chances much better than yours...in spite of the fact that your team has secured a very expensive, very talented,  highly combustible, low character thug... good luck with that!
    Posted by jcour382

see, i also like your chances better than the phins...ive never made the argument since ive been here that the phins are a better football team top to bottom...but i do think we have improved overall

but with the way the NFL is today, the more talented team doesnt always make the playoffs...the pats could very well have a better team than the phins this year and have it be all for naught due to their brutal schedule and deluge of younger players that havent been a belichickian system for a few years

as for marshall...lets let him break a law first before we throw him in a prison jumpsuit eh fellas?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'd be a little concerned if I was a Fish fan about Marshall. Quoting a clip on Rotoworld "One more infraction and he's looking at a lengthy suspension". Guessing 4-8 games by that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

At least the Dolphins acquired the player who WASN'T trending downwards before changing teams.

The Jets' acquisitions of L.T. and Antonio Cromartie are looking more and more questionable as training camp approaches and the whispers come out.

You can almost count on 100yds and a touchdown in almost every game Marshall plays in

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: All is not well in Miami + Brandon Marshall revisited : see, i also like your chances better than the phins...ive never made the argument since ive been here that the phins are a better football team top to bottom...but i do think we have improved overall but with the way the NFL is today, the more talented team doesnt always make the playoffs...the pats could very well have a better team than the phins this year and have it be all for naught due to their brutal schedule and deluge of younger players that havent been a belichickian system for a few years as for marshall...lets let him break a law first before we throw him in a prison jumpsuit eh fellas?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Fins came off a solid year as a team to be feared. This year they have added some strong talent. (Marshall, all trouble aside, will be a big, key target for the passing game). I expect the fins to give us a run for the playoffs this year. I am a Pats fan living in Miami and it kills me that my 7 year old twins love the fins. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: All is not well in Miami + Brandon Marshall revisited : Fins came off a solid year as a team to be feared. This year they have added some strong talent. (Marshall, all trouble aside, will be a big, key target for the passing game). I expect the fins to give us a run for the playoffs this year. I am a Pats fan living in Miami and it kills me that my 7 year old twins love the fins. 
    Posted by gmbill

i think dansby will add to the defense what marshall adds to the offense...and i still see this team as a power running team with ronnie and ricky back there...so they should be fairly adept at keeping the defense off the field...question is...will the phins still give up alot of big plays? and with the youth in the defensive backfield...i hope the youth in the front 7 can apply alot of pressure

and let me tell you, it killed my step dad too...pats fan for life, moves to homestead air force base, watches them get routinely slaughtered by the phins and then moves to germany in 86...missing the first game the pats have won in miami ever!...boy was he angry

but what your twins are going through, with their love of the phins growing is why i have hope for my beloved marlins...a few more generations of fans growing up with the teal and attendence problems will be a thing of the past

Sections
Shortcuts