All-Pro Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

All-Pro Team

Wilfork 1st team (first time on first team)

Mankins 2nd team

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21543584/all-pro-team-announced

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: All-Pro Team

The most prolific offense in the NFL has one player from that side of the ball on the 2nd team and zero players on the first team.

It's the Asscoiated Press team, ..reporters...some are informed but many are clueless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The most prolific offense in the NFL has one player from that side of the ball on the 2nd team and zero players on the first team.

It's the Asscoiated Press team, ..reporters...some are informed but many are clueless.

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure if Gronk hadn't gotten injured he'd have been first team.

It's hard for me to quibble with the rest the way it's set up.  A slot guy like WW has no chance since they are biased towards wideouts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gronk should be there. Hernandez should have gotten more consideration. Vollmer and Solder both were sold short. Brady garnered more attention as well. Same with Ridley. 

The writers aren't terribly intelligent, I see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The AP is pretty much a joke.

From the vote tally looks like Peterson will be MVP. Even the Fetus Head bias probably won't circumvent that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Other than possibly Gronk, I don't see anyone else who should have made the all pro team.

Welker and Brady are the next closest.

I have no problem with Green, Johnson, Johnson and Marshall ahead of him. All of them had great seasons.

I also have no problem with Rodgers and Manning ahead of Brady.

Gronk should be there, he missed 5 games, but he was the most dominant TE in his 11 games.

Solder was not one of the 5 best LT's. Vollmer pretty much has no chance to get in since they vote for 4 LTs instead of 2 LTs and 2 RTs.

Dont see how you could possibly argue Hernandez over Witten or Gonzalez.

Patriots probably have the deepest offense. Makes it harder to pile up the high stats when Brady is spreading the ball around instead of throwing it a million times to one receiver like what happened with Marshall

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure if Gronk hadn't gotten injured he'd have been first team.

It's hard for me to quibble with the rest the way it's set up.  A slot guy like WW has no chance since they are biased towards wideouts.

[/QUOTE]

Except Wes Welker was a 1st team All-Pro last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Mike Reiss Mike Reiss @MikeReiss

Patriots who received All-Pro votes: Brady (3), Gronk (4), Mankins (7), Vollmer (1), Welker (1), Wilfork (27), Mayo (4), McCourty (1).