All this Jets talk only brings to mind one question....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: All this Jets talk only brings to mind one question....

I only have one thing to say, Redskins North!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: All this Jets talk only brings to mind one question....:
    I remember when we picked Kenneth Sims and Irving Fryar, still loved the Pats. I bet their is not a lot of bandwagon fans who remember the 1-15 years.
    Posted by bobbysu

Probably not... sad thing is I was child when that happened. AND I rememberbig fridge crushing my dreams when he scored a td 5 years earlier with  Grogan as our qb ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: All this Jets talk only brings to mind one question.... : Because everyone ehere thinks that the Patriots are the only team who can control their players... and every one has character issues...will continue those character issues.  But if those players were coming to NE everyone in this thread would be jumping on the bandwagon praising BB for a great job to get so much for so little,  That is why people in here are pathetic. I understand support our team, but be open-minded to a certain degree regardless of a love/hate relationship of another team/player.  Just because we won in the past ALOT OF PEOPLE IN think we can do so much with SO LITTLE, and keep living in the past. Plus these BANDWAGON fans keep thinking oh yah oh yah we are the best we are the best.  Right now we probably will hit 9-7.  Its pretty ignorant when FANS are MORE COCKY then players.  Especially when fans can see that another team is doing more to their team, by getting faster, stronger, and younger, while our team is gettin OLDER, SLOWER, and FATTER. Yup you are a fan alright of the patriots, when you know truley how football works.   SANCHEZ, EDWARDS, GREENE, WASHINGTON, HOLMES, KELLER ages 22-28 BRADY, MOSS, WELKER, MARONEY*, TAYLOR, CRUMPLER, ages 32-36 and a 24 year old This group... is talented but slowing down and more likely to get injured. I mean im not pissed with the patriots unless they dont completely do anything at the draft... and if they just draft and dont trade... well they arent making  it to the superbowl...
    Posted by clarkeyj1

Duh, the rosters are not full yet....I would hate to be New Orleans now, they would probably be 1-15....they had the most free agents....The Steelers are not looking so great now either.....maybe a 6-10 team.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

1. Last time i checked, it was the players who made the plays not the coaches... 2. Atleast they are making moves.... 3. I love my patriots and the reality of the matter is you morons keep thinking 5 draft picks and we are superbowl worthy its pathetic... oh wait i forgot we picked up deion branch, alge crumpler... ur right... cus holmes dustin keller and braylon edwards is worst then them right? You forget they have draft picks too? SO NIAVE...
    Posted by clarkeyj1

LOL, Branch.

English much?

What does holmes keller and Edwards have to do with anything?

You do realize that there is not only 5 picks in the first 2 rounds of the draft, but there is the period of after the draft up until the training camp to trade and sign players...right?

It is NAIVE to think that the Pats are done with the offseason....and it is near sighted to think that the Jests are better than the Pats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Tas - I understand your points but you are making assumptions about the Jets which as of the end of the year last year you cannot make. 

The Jets Rookie coach took a team that was run into the ground by the former staff to the AFC title game with a rookie QB, while the Pats looked like the Lions in their first round playoff loss to the Ravens.  I am not trying to rub it in here.  I'm just saying give respect where respect is due. 

Regarding their acquisitions of malcontents, the Jets also are not the Bungles or the Raiders - they went to the AFCCG.  That is worth something to these guys. Just as coming to the Pats was worth something to Dillon and Moss.  

Now maybe you and everyone else on this board will be right and these guys will kill the club, but to me they look like a team that is improving.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

As a Colts fan I'm not too concerned as you saw what we did to them in the Playoffs. So the Jets pulled a Dan Snyder in the offseason. Big Deal. If the Patriots stay healthy on Defense and add a couple of guys to the OLine they will still be better than the Jets. Don't forget the Jets Won their last 2 games because We hit the tank followed by the Bangles for them. I wouldn't worry about anyone in your division unless the Pats come out of the box the way they finished. I don't really expect that to happen because you guys were decimated with injuries.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Taz - point taken.  I guess it is just a matter of the perspective you wish to take.  Me, I am willing to give Ryan the benefit of the doubt here.  After the turmoil created by the previous regime (don't start giving Mangini credit now), Ryan changed the culture in no time, handled his rookie QB well enough to not allow him to screw up their run, and took advantage of every opportunity given to them. 

So the Jets won't make the playoffs.  That means the following teams are better?

Pats
    Ravens
    Colts
    Texans
    Chargers

And...Bengals? / Titans? / Dolphins? / Steelers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Did the world suddenly start rotating clockwise while I wasn't looking?

Is killa actually in here defending Rico Mangino?

Jesus wept.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Same thread different day. Face it. The Jets are the team to beat in the division. That is the reality. You can use coaching as your calling card all you want but they are coming off an AFC chamionshiop and added more talent while the Pats got crushed by the Ravens and have sat idle. Of course you have to play the games but they have more talent right now. Barry Switzer won a SB and I don't think anyone called him a good coach..servicable at best.
    Posted by tompenny

Wow, ignore the fact that Miami has lost talent and NE has retained their own talent.....

Since when has barry Switzer been part of 5 Super Bowls and been nominated as coach of the year twice?