Allen or Wilfork?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Allen or Wilfork?

If you had to chose one on this team? 

since VW wants his release, I would let him go and spend that money on impact position with a great pass rusher like Jared Allen.  Ware, Peppers and Tuck are gone so he is only good option left I think...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Allen or Wilfork?

allen

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Allen is risky business. A guy at 31 looking for one more big payday that says he is willing to retire if he doesn't get his bucks is not a gamble that is a real smart move.

Caveat emptor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Allen is risky business. A guy at 31 looking for one more big payday that says he is willing to retire if he doesn't get his bucks is not a gamble that is a real smart move.

Caveat emptor.

[/QUOTE]

Ya but now after asking for his release, will vince be able to have the same leadership to keep others in line? I dont think DT has been an impact position worth 12million a year. I would rather spend that kind of money on impact position like pass rusher...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

One's fat and trying to get back in.....

The other is trying to get fat and looking to get out.............

Cut the fat and sign a diff fat man...........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Caveat emptor.

[/QUOTE]

Ya but now after asking for his release, will vince be able to have the same leadership to keep others in line? I dont think DT has been an impact position worth 12million a year. I would rather spend that kind of money on impact position like pass rusher...

[/QUOTE]

I agree.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Caveat emptor.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe, I missed your last 15 "Going away Forever" parties.....Can I get on the list next time ??? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

If Allen is talking retirement, then you are retired in this league.  VW

Sections
Shortcuts