Allen Robinson Round 2 pick for the pats ,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Allen Robinson Round 2 pick for the pats ,

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see the Pats draft needs as:

DT

OL/C

SS

TE

Order of selection will be whatever BB decides.

[/QUOTE]

The best player available might just be Lousiville S Calvin Pryor... he's a 6-2 210 athletic hammer of a S.  Best S in this class, IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Pryor is a beast.  Personally, I would like to see BB draft a DT or TE in the first round, but I really couldn't argue with them taking Pryor if he is there.  Very good looking safety prospect.  I just think DT and TE are bigger needs.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see the Pats draft needs as:

DT

OL/C

SS

TE

Order of selection will be whatever BB decides.

[/QUOTE]

The best player available might just be Lousiville S Calvin Pryor... he's a 6-2 210 athletic hammer of a S.  Best S in this class, IMO.

[/QUOTE]

Pryor is a beast.  Personally, I would like to see BB draft a DT or TE in the first round, but I really couldn't argue with them taking Pryor if he is there.  Very good looking safety prospect.  I just think DT and TE are bigger needs.  

[/QUOTE]

Yeay, really comes down to who's available.  I just think Pryor is a better player than Hageman, Amaro or Niklas, etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Pryor will be long gone before the Pats pick.

Sections
Shortcuts