Altar of the New England PATRIOTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Altar of the New England PATRIOTS

WHERE IS BABE!!!???

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I'll enjoy TB fall on his face again again and again. His #'s stink in the playoffs!!!

I really do want the pats to win tomorrow so they can lose the SB again....but that's just me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Brady and BB are on a mission this year. I wouldn't want to be the one standing in their way, even if I was an over the hill Ray Lewis.

This would be a good argument . . .   if we didn't already know that it means nothing.

I don't have to remind anyone of what an undefeated "Brady and BB" accomplished (or did not accomplish) once, long ago  . . .    in a faraway land.

This is not to denegrate individual posters or any particular mindset, but this nonsense that anyone is "on a mission"  is just . . .

stupid

This is not to denegrate individual posters... but... anybody who thinks Brady and BB are not at their absolute peak very best effort mode after 8 long years and losing 2 SBs including last year's    is just .  .  .

stupid

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I guess I'm a STUPID then. LOl.

babe- bradys #'s against the Ravens are Sanchisian almost. What do say about that!?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

And here's another little stat in those AFCCG's-Yes Brady is 5 and 1 but also threw 6 Td's against 7 Int's.

Brady's numbers really blow in the playoffs huh?

Here's a stat for you. Brady's INTs numbers in AFCCGs is pretty close to the NFL average per game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

So you are agreeing that Brady's stats in the playoffs are sub par then...is that right babe?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .   turns out we both misspelled "denigrate," but  I would reiterate that I'll belive that coaches and players and various and sundry underlings are "at their peak after 8 years" when I see it.

My point was that claiming (or even believing) that something is of utmost importance does not matter in the least when it comes to execution.

In my obsevation, the Patriots are far superior to the Ravens and might even beat Chan Sanfrisco in the Super Bowl, but being "on a mission" won't have anything to do with it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So you are agreeing that Brady's stats in the playoffs are sub par then...is that right babe?

Try to not completely embarrass yourself. I know you're a jets fan so you're used to that, but I'm in no mood to watch train wrecks today. Brady's playoff stats are excellent, not sub par.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well . . .   turns out we both misspelled "denigrate," but  I would reiterate that I'll belive that coaches and players and various and sundry underlings are "at their peak after 8 years" when I see it.

My point was that claiming (or even believing) that something is of utmost importance does not matter in the least when it comes to execution.

In my obsevation, the Patriots are far superior to the Ravens and might even beat Chan Sanfrisco in the Super Bowl, but being "on a mission" won't have anything to do with it.

If you don't think a sense of urgency brought on by the chronological facts of life facing Brady and the dearth of glory replaced by ignominious defeat approaching a decade now is a huge factor in the motivation of these two men I can't really help with your lack of perception other than to tell you; it's obvious. BB's every significant act since the loss in the SB last year shows a far different approach than the business as usual machinations of the past.

In a big picture sense, both have their backs to the wall. It is no longer the genius and the phenom. It is now in that they were formerly two steps ahead of everybody else that the concrete has almost set. The chances to resume that legacy of the past are now few, if any, considering the dice roll the NFL in fact is every year.

The same is at work for the Ravens with the Ray riding into the sunset factor. It's just that Ray is only one guy and we have two behind the eight-ball, plus Ray is ostensibly washed up while Brady is still near his peak which makes the Patriots motivation greater.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well . . .   turns out we both misspelled "denigrate,"

I copied and pasted yours....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .  I'm not going to waste much more time bandying rhetoric.

If you think that somehow "motivation" can be manipulated to suit your fancy, then I would guess that you are a person who is comfortable giving less than you have. Suggesting that there is somehow more "urgency" because people are older and time is running out, than there would be -- for instance -- in completing an undefeated season (that was an actual "mission") -- which would stand for the ages and could never be surpassed -- suggests to me that you have absolutely no idea what motivation is or where it comes from.

Which . . .    alas . . .    does not surprise me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well . . .  I'm not going to waste much more time bandying rhetoric.

If you think that somehow "motivation" can be manipulated to suit your fancy, then I would guess that you are a person who is comfortable giving less than you have. Suggesting that there is somehow more "urgency" because people are older and time is running out, than there would be -- for instance -- in completing an undefeated season (that was an actual "mission") -- which would stand for the ages and could never be surpassed -- suggests to me that you have absolutely no idea what motivation is or where it comes from.

Which . . .    alas . . .    does not surprise me.

The Ravens mantra these playoffs is about the extra motivation gleaned from Ray Lewis playing his last days because his getting old has just about run out the clock. Brady and BB are both only a step or so behind that. Yet you tell me it's not a significant factor.

It is astonishing that you don't get that Brady and BB's opportunities to regain their former status are grains of sand slipping through the hourglass and the sand has almost run out, and that this is cause for extra motivation.

This isn't 2007 just three years away from a 27 year old Brady hoisting the Lombardi. It's 8 years distance from that with Brady now saying he hopes to play "a few more years".

Your failure to grasp these factors isn't a surprise to me considering your offerings in the past.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Bradys numbers against the Ravens are subpar.I never repost so go back and look at his TD/INT ratio against the Ravens.

Theopats are playing the Ravens tomorrow right babe?

Subpar is putting it mildly.

Now babe will come back and blame the pats defense in some way.A Brady Apolgist to the end-Babe

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Bradys numbers against the Ravens are subpar.I never repost so go back and look at his TD/INT ratio against the Ravens.

Theopats are playing the Ravens tomorrow right babe?

Subpar is putting it mildly.

Now babe will come back and blame the pats defense in some way.A Brady Apolgist to the end-Babe

You said: "So you are agreeing that Brady's stats in the playoffs are sub par then...is that right babe?"

I responded to that. I can't help you with your incompetence as a poster. You will have to solve that on your own. Good luck.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Brady- Career against the Ravens-8 TD's and 9 Int's-QB rating of 74.1-Pee YOU!

Now who is incompetent-Leon or Tom vs. The Ravens??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Oh and almost forgot...How are ya!?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Numerous division   titles  , berths in the AFCCG and Super Bowl titles to boot. They hate the Pats because they want to be them !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Numerous division   titles  , berths in the AFCCG and Super Bowl titles to boot. They hate the Pats because they want to be them !

Yup!  In the world of American sports - the team (regardless of sport) that is most "hated," is very often the team that actually wins the most.  Ergo, I absolutely love the fact that ouside of New England, the Pats are "hated."  I hope we keep winning SBs, and I hope the "hate" keeps coming - LOL :)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You folks got suckered by JRABBB who essentially took the core reason for this discussion and made it about JRABBB's postings and nothing else and those posts are always the same.  Digs at the Pats and you have to answer them to only invite more mundane posts!  Just ignore, PLEASE!!

Sections
Shortcuts