Am I a Negitive Nanny or just a DB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

Am I a Negitive Nanny or just a DB?

I admit it, I never say any thing that isn't negitive. Every player on the team sucks, sometimes they suck less than normal, but that is not an improvement. Every coach on the team sucks, becauce they can not draft or trade for a decent player, nor can they recognise one. That is on top of the fact that not one of them can coach a player or make a game plan or scheem that is beyond Pee Wee level. Only some one of MY competitive level and knowledge could improve this team. Also   I never tire of telling ALL of YOU that I am the ONLY poster here who has any opinions of value. I maintain a point of view that I will start soooooo many threads that every once in a while I will hit on one so that I can dredge back threw ALL the CRAP to find it and Bump it up to remind all of you how right I always am.

Lastly I am the only true fan here or any where, ALL the rest of you are either illogical homers if you like anything about the team more than I do, Trolls if you dislike anything about the team any more than I do, or Posers if you KNOW any less about football than I DO, which should include every one any where not named Bredbru. Every one and everything sucks that is not me, that should cover any and every post I have ever writen or will ever write! GFY. Bredbru!

Could not set up a POLL because the Site even sucks, but that should not stop you from voteing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Am I a Negitive Nanny or just a DB?

Bredbru = troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

we have 1 vote for Troll!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

I am the ONLY poster here who has any opinions of value.

Good, God Almighty!!!! It IS the second coming!!!!!!!

We are not worthy!!! We are not worthy!!  We ar not worthy!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

8000 posts?  That's even worse than Rusty and Jintsfan combined.

• bredbru
    • First: 02/11/2011
    • Last: 11/12/2012

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Bred,

How do you do with that "walking on water" stuff? (Or, is it wallowing uner water?) Make a blind person lame lately? When was the last time you cured a ham?

Oh,  your humility is sooooo overwhelming!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

NOBODY can contribute anything on here because the board is overrun by trolls like Rusty and Bredbru and Commie - there are no legitimate discussion topics on this board ever.  It wasn't like this before 2007.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

In Bred,

How do you do with that "walking on water" stuff? (Or, is it wallowing uner water?) Make a blind person lame lately? When was the last time you cured a ham?

Oh,  your humility is sooooo overwhelming!

No problem. Ever here an embellished story after many generations have passed? My 12 buddies were ICE FISHING and we were all cocked on sacrimental wine. Great joke huh.

Well he saw pritty good after I got that mud I shoved in his eye out finaly.

Lastly I thaough I carved up that BIG HAM in the first post on this thread.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I don't think anyone has ever gone ice fishing in Palestine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:

I don't think anyone has ever gone ice fishing in Palestine.

In the same way you sanctimoniously THINK you understand the gospels?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You are probably a DB in real life but here you are just a Negative Nanny!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to inbredbru's comment:

I admit it, I never say any thing that isn't negitive. Every player on the team sucks, sometimes they suck less than normal, but that is not an improvement. Every coach on the team sucks, becauce they can not draft or trade for a decent player, nor can they recognise one. That is on top of the fact that not one of them can coach a player or make a game plan or scheem that is beyond Pee Wee level. Only some one of MY competitive level and knowledge could improve this team. Also   I never tire of telling ALL of YOU that I am the ONLY poster here who has any opinions of value. I maintain a point of view that I will start soooooo many threads that every once in a while I will hit on one so that I can dredge back threw ALL the CRAP to find it and Bump it up to remind all of you how right I always am.

Lastly I am the only true fan here or any where, ALL the rest of you are either illogical homers if you like anything about the team more than I do, Trolls if you dislike anything about the team any more than I do, or Posers if you KNOW any less about football than I DO, which should include every one any where not named Bredbru. Every one and everything sucks that is not me, that should cover any and every post I have ever writen or will ever write! GFY. Bredbru!

Could not set up a POLL because the Site even sucks, but that should not stop you from voteing!

You have to type worst to make this stand out ;)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Isn't this site known for "negative nannies" regardless of how well the Pats do?  I have said this time and time again, even a 56 - 0 blow-out win will result in some negatives posts because the score should have been 70 - 0 but for a couple dropped TD passes!!  It happens.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Awesome thread and so true!  I like to think of myself as a very tolerant person, but I too am simply fed up with bredbru's relentless negativity and pointless threads/posts.  Very well done.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Awesome thread and so true!  I like to think of myself as a very tolerant person, but I too am simply fed up with bredbru's relentless negativity and pointless threads/posts.  Very well done.

:)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Isn't this site known for "negative nannies" regardless of how well the Pats do?  I have said this time and time again, even a 56 - 0 blow-out win will result in some negatives posts because the score should have been 70 - 0 but for a couple dropped TD passes!!  It happens.

I agree with you

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

You have to type worst to make this stand out ;)

Yep

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Rusty is at the center of 90% of the drama here. Biggest troll on here.

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

NOBODY can contribute anything on here because the board is overrun by trolls like Rusty and Bredbru and Commie - there are no legitimate discussion topics on this board ever.  It wasn't like this before 2007.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Did they have the interwebs back then?!?

Sections
Shortcuts