Am I a Negitive Nanny or just a DB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Am I a Negitive Nanny or just a DB?

I vote negative nancy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Please can we stop with the random new account names just to make fun of the other posters while we're at it. I mean really, mightycum, inbred, the various fake Rusty accounts. If you want to call out a poster do it on your name and don't be childish by having to make a fake account making fun of their name

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Brdbreu is Ok, he is a passionate Pats fan. You know what he is like so if you dont enjoy reading his threads dont go in and read them! To take the time to create an alter ego nic just to come on here and bash him is pretty bush league in my book, and speaks highly of your character (or lack thereof).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Please can we stop with the random new account names just to make fun of the other posters while we're at it. I mean really, mightycum, inbred, the various fake Rusty accounts. If you want to call out a poster do it on your name and don't be childish by having to make a fake account making fun of their name

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

+1

Trolls,Haters and Posers run amuck constantly on this board and you step up to support them! Some one steps up to point out the BU11 SH!t they post and treat them like they do the team and you are offended! What a joke you really are. Just step in line with the other Posers,Haters and Trolls and kiss each each others a$$"$. These are NOT fans, only attention grabing loosers, useing the same shock jock tactics, and THOUSANDS of posts to feed the need for attention they sorely need but cant get in REAL life. What normal person has the time to spend untold hours crusing internet boards with ficticious identities, stroking their own fragile id's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

So, I'm guessing DB doesn't stand for "Defensive Back"?

Did I at least get that part right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to inbredbru's comment:

+1

Trolls,Haters and Posers run amuck constantly on theis board and you step up to support them! Some one steps up to point out the BU11 SH!t they post and treat them like they do the team and you are offended! What a joke you really are. Just step in line with the other Posers,Haters and Trolls and kiss each each others a$$"$. These are NOT fans, only attention grabing loosers, useing the same shock jock tactics, and THOUSANDS of posts to feed the need for attention they sorely need but cant get in REAL life. What normal person has the time to spend untold hours crusing internet boards with ficticious identities, stroking their own fragile id's.

If you are going to do it do it on your own name. Nothing wrong with calling someone out but have some self respect and do it on your regular account. By making a fake accounts just to tease their name you are no better then they are, which by your account is a troll. You should take your own advice and stop looking for attention by making a ficticious identity to poke fun at a poster while trying to grab attention by calling them out. Grow up and ignore them like a grown adult or at least have the self respect enough to do so on your regular name in a regular post and not dripping with satire pretending to be an extreme case of those you mean to make fun of by immitation

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

+1

Trolls,Haters and Posers run amuck constantly on theis board and you step up to support them! Some one steps up to point out the BU11 SH!t they post and treat them like they do the team and you are offended! What a joke you really are. Just step in line with the other Posers,Haters and Trolls and kiss each each others a$$"$. These are NOT fans, only attention grabing loosers, useing the same shock jock tactics, and THOUSANDS of posts to feed the need for attention they sorely need but cant get in REAL life. What normal person has the time to spend untold hours crusing internet boards with ficticious identities, stroking their own fragile id's.

Yet you're the one creating a fake profile to call him out... you look like the attention grabbing poser to me... If you don't like his posts, don't click on'm.

Man up and message him directly if you have a problem with the volume and/or content of his threads.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

PatsEng
    First: 02/11/2009
    Last: 11/13/2012
    Reply to this post New post Report abuse Email PatsEng Block user Block post

Wow!some have realy lost it. Real name, I suppose your REAL NAME is PatsEng. Childish,fake acct,real acct,you have to lay off the internet and establish a foot hold in the REAL world.

Make fun of other posters? You have come to the support of one of the MOST agressive posters at being critical of other posters and the Patriots.

Time for a reality check!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

PatsEng
    First: 02/11/2009
    Last: 11/13/2012
    Reply to this post New post Report abuse Email PatsEng Block user Block post

Wow!some have realy lost it. Real name, I suppose your REAL NAME is PatsEng. Childish,fake acct,real acct,you have to lay off the internet and establish a foot hold in the REAL world.

Make fun of other posters? You have come to the support of one of the MOST agressive posters at being critical of other posters and the Patriots.

Time for a reality check!

I've been PatsEng forever and a day. Everyone here knows me as such. That is my real name on this board. I don't make new ones constently and certaintly don't do it to call someone out. When I say something I do it with the name people on here know me by.

Did I ever support him? Nope I called you out for acting like a child and telling you that this is as much of a problem as what you are calling out. You are an issue on this board too.

That's reality

BTW who cares how many posts people have, I have a job, friends, and family outside of this board so frankly think what you will I don't care because you don't have any effect on my real life. You are nothing but txt on a screen to me, but the affect you have on something I enjoy is evident with this types of posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

+1

Yet you're the one creating a fake profile to call him out... you look like the attention grabbing poser to me... If you don't like his posts, don't click on'm.

Man up and message him directly if you have a problem with the volume and/or content of his threads.

Lets see,attention grabing poser,4387 posts,7298 posts,1072 posts in less than 2 years, 9430 posts, and 14 posts. Can not argue with the numbers. IMing a poster on the internet is maning up? Try growing up, this is NOT life, even though a few of you use it for a substitute.

Find your number listed above.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

+1

Lets see,attention grabing poser,4387 posts,7298 posts,1072 posts in less than 2 years, 9430 posts, and 14 posts. Can not argue with the numbers. IMing a poster on the internet is maning up? Try growing up, this is NOT life, even though a few of you use it for a substitute.

Your still acting like a loser... One or two posts might be a funny satire but make no mistake we all know you are acting like a troll.  Now argueing that you have the right to be a troll is just being a DB. I just wish we had mods who would ban some people or we had ignore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

Did I ever support him?

You are doing so right now.

BTW who cares how many posts people have, I have a job, friends, and family outside of this board so frankly think what you will I don't care because you don't have any effect on my real life. You are nothing but txt on a screen to me, but the affect you have on something I enjoy is evident with this types of posts

Who are you trying to convince? After all this is just text on a screen. But at 7300 texts you obviously value them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Once they fix the ignore button so that you don't see threads created by posters on ignore, this board will be great again.  That should happen some time after the universe ceases to exist.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

Your still acting like a loser... One or two posts might be a funny satire but make no mistake we all know you are acting like a troll.  Now argueing that you have the right to be a troll is just being a DB. I just wish we had mods who would ban some people or we had ignore.

[/QUOTE]
    You obviously have not followed the thread too closely. I made ONE satirical post starting the thread, and entire rest of my posts have been defending insults to inbredbru from those defending bredbru's right to be an A$$ on this board. So what gives you the right to be critical of this opinion, when I can not be critical of bredbru's? I was critical in a satirical, yet truthfull maner of the comments of a REGULAR TROLL and was told I had no right to to do so by the self appointed posers who came to his defence.

I still hold and maintain that Bredbru's constant attacks, and total disregard for the true fans of this site are a detriment to the well being of this site. Him and the other posers and trolls who attempt to discourage and disparage the true fans and their team are only here out of jealoisy.

There are NO redeaming or possitive comments from him to even create a facade of being a true fan, yet he still fools some of you. Even to comeing to his defence. Those that defend his right to be an A$$ have NO RIGHT to attack any of the true fans that will step up to support their team against such constant slanderous attacks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Did I ever support him?

Who are you trying to convince? After all this is just text on a screen. But at 7300 texts you obviously value them.

I value talking about the Pats on this board. I enjoy some of the people I talk with on this board that's what I care about. I have fun doing it just as I do as having friends over to watch the game or going out on the town and having fun. But, making post like this and dragging conversation of the Pats for attention as you seem to do is reducing that enjoyment for a number of us. So, if you don't enjoy it and prefer the "real life" feel free to get off the board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Did I ever support him?

I value talking about the Pats on this board. I enjoy some of the people I talk with on this board that's what I care about. I have fun doing it just as I do as having friends over to watch the game or going out on the town and having fun. But, making post like this and dragging conversation of the Pats for attention as you seem to do is reducing that enjoyment for a number of us. So, if you don't enjoy it and prefer the "real life" feel free to get off the board.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from inbredbru. Show inbredbru's posts

Did I ever support him?

Listen PatsEng, you have nothing to explain or defend to me or any one else. Frankly I barely give this board a glance every now and then any more. And there is a good reason for that. It is TOTALY over run with haters,posers, and out right trolls. EVERY time I breese through there is one constant and unavoidable eye sore, Bredbru's numerous threads attacking EVERYTHING Patriots. No way to ignore, so I can't avoid my compulsion to speak out against the obvious, that he gains no more pleasure than instigateing trouble aroung the Pats fanbase. Just reread the progression of the thread. My OP was exactly correct, and did not call anyone out outright. The only one who could have found anything but humor from it has not even chimed in, Which is an admirable fact, being that even he may have seen the humor in it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

+1

I'm a little disappointed I can't find my post count on your list. Bredbru doesn't attack other posters here. You do. I actually feel bad for you and hope you get some help

Sections
Shortcuts