1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Am I the only one?

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

31. 28. 21. 24. 26. 31. 24. 41.

8 games last year the Pats allowed the opponant to score more then 20 points. I dont care if Ned Braden, Buncker Sprinkles and Rusty Griswold line at at WR for the Pats, if the defense can keep the team in games.

You can blame, Brady, BB, JoshMcD or me...but last year this offense needed to score points for the team to win. Will this years offense change its stripes to a more conservative offense? Can this defense keep the team in games? As a tip of the hat to Rusty, will Brady keep the Pats defense off the field?

To not be concerned about the WR's is not trollish..it is being a true fan. If the mindset of BB, Josh McD and TB is to play a fast paced offense similar to years past, I will say it today..this group of WR's has me very concerned...however, I do think that if Amendola, Edelman and Jones are healthy all season, and Gronk plays the year, and Ballard is healthy...this offense can keep rolling.

Pay attention, folks....RKrap is now attempting to derail Irish MOb's genuine attempt at discussion. I will quickly slap RKrap's agenda now:

RKrap, please tell us WHICH games and which opponents where those point allowed, occurred. I will easily slap at least half of those games off your list, if not more or ALL of them.

Go ahead. State the games. I'll tell you right now, one of them is Denver where NE was up 34-7 by the end of the 3rd qtr and BB went into a prevent to avoid showing anything else on film vs Gomer and Denver.  Does it all the time, every year in games like that, going back to the SB years.

Rusty, don't even engage him.  You know damn well that he's just going to keep on with it if you reply to him.  It's just fuel to the fire.  Let it go.

Agreed. Out of respect of your thread, I will not respond to him again in this thread. 

1. I just bludgeoned him and caught him sneaking.

2. I don't want your good thread to be derailed more, so I will not engage him.

I responded to his last post, but I had to do that to expose his premise and point out that he is the real troll.   I am telling ya, the trolls follow me around or troll on their own and THEY ARE THE ONES who derail threads, not me.

Another example right here.  Anyone who supports the disingenous troll RKrap, is also a troll here.

but you didnt answer my question... if this team needs to put up 25 plus points per game, does it have the WR's/TE's to accomplish what is needed?

so the OP is "excited" about the new WR's...tell me, what is so exciting?

Rusty seems to be excited that the WR's will force BB and TB to run more, take less chances and get back to the "old Brady"...is that a ringing endorsement for the WR's?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

How is it "crazy" when it's exactly what he is doing?  He's trying to get guys to be consistent at the X, slots and Z, not just the slot role in the middle where they need to run shotguns to move the ball because Welker has to be lined up in the slot and that actually hampers the offense's ablity to be deception.  BB is trying to widen the windows, so to speak. 

Getting more diverse at receiver is definitely in BB's plans.  But that's different from removing receivers to keep Brady from throwing to them too much. 

Do you DVR these games?  When you fly into Boston and then take the train down and see these offensive power outages, do you go back and watch the games to see where it derails?? Or, do you just think Brady was great, Welker was great, the non stars on the O Line, RB and other WRs or TEs just stunk on their own, so they are the only ones held accountable?

Or, do you care that we've had a serious offensive ideological failure because the approach ran its course

Explain how he didn't do that. Is Branch in here? Lloyd? Did they resign Stallworth after bringing off the street to play a flanker role here last December? Nope.  Could it be Stallworth and Gaffney were cut last year and they blocked others reps? Maybe Lloyd would have scored more TDs than the 4 he had if Brady threw to him more to develop a rapport more vs try to capture the good old days of 2007 with Gaffney and Stallworth? Hmm.

Brady threw to Lloyd a heck of a lot more than he threw to Gaffney or Stallworth.  Gaffney wasn't even on the team. Stallworth was on for one pass, which went for a 63 yard TD.  According to ESPN, Lloyd was targeted 130 times (74 receptions) in the regular season.  I mean, really, that's 8 times a game.

Edelman is the only one in camp and he hasn't been out there due to them being ultra conservative with his foot. 

Funny how every single WR BB brings in here, there's always some kind of an issue as to why they aren't deemed good enough for Brady to work with. Givens was nothing special. Nor was David Patten, a cast off from the Giants.

This morning, I asked your buddy, UD6, to give me examples of all these guys Belichick has brought in over the past few years who Brady hasn't thrown to.  UD6 came up with names like PK Sam.  Who is on your list?  Tiquan Underwood?  Greg Salas?  Chad Ochocinco?  Givens and Pattens were much more accomplished than Underwood and Taylor Price . . . 

Denver drafts Decker and he's just fine form Gomer at the X position, Thomas a 1st rd pick with good football IQ (Georgia Tech), also works for Gomer.  Sure, they brought in a couple security blankets in Tamme and Stokley, but does Manning ignore the X WR like he isn't good enough? No, he doesn't.

It's  very, very clear to anyone who is paying attention here, with what BB is doing at the perimeter WR position in paricular.

Also, all WRs brought in here show the same qualities, generally speaking. They run the routes well, catch it and have good football IQ. People may not like the Jenkins signing, but he's never had a god QB (minus Ryan as a rookie in Atlanta I believe), but one thing he does do is catch it and be in the right spot which is what BB wants.

It's harder for a QB to hit on routes that carry more than 10 yards, dude.  Brady doesn't really do this anymore. When Moss was here, Moss was so good in single man, Brady could just lob it in the air and Moss would come down with ot Brady could use the sidelines to force an incompletion in case Moss couldn't.

I am starting to wonder if you really only watch this team play when it appears they have stars on it or when they went into the playoffs in 2001, 2003 and 2004.

There is no way any legit Pats can sit here and act like Brady is as good as he was pre 2007. Stats are up, but he's clearly been worse in many ways, with many bad habits since being so spoiled with uber elite talent here (minus 2009).

So was Welker "uber elite"?  I guess that makes Danny Amendola (who you seem to think is better than Welker) "super duper uber elite"?  

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Can someone else step in and slap RKrap for me, please? I told Irish I would not.

Or, Irish, may I have permission to slap RKrap, please?

how about simply answering the question? the op asked is he the only one excited by the new WR's and you of course jumped on your Brady bashing band wagon about how he wont zero in on "Welkie" all the time...you have stated that opinion ad nauseum.

but, put your mouth where your nonsense is...do these WR's "excite" you? if Gronk is out for half the season and Hern is who knows where, is this offense going to be good enough?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

To be honest Mob turnover is not a good thing and mass turnover is even worse, especially short term.  But in Brady I trust.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Wow, they deleted my clean, albeit long response to Prolate? Really? What is this place all about now? Pats fans can't discuss and the Boston Globe Pats board's mods are on order from Tom Bady or Giselle to protect his legacy on the interwebs?

This is pathetic.

Also, Irish, can I respond to RKrap please?

Don't know why they deleted that one Rusty.  It seemed quite civil to me . . . 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I'm excited about seeing this new group too and see it as an improvement over what they had last year. More athletic, physical, better hands, the usual doubters are going to be surprised IMO .  Along with all of that, I think this defense is going to be special. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I didn't see the post you are referring to, but if you aren't being sarcastic I'm pretty sure the "moderation" here is almost entirely automated.  Perhaps it scans for a few terms, but mostly I think it is based on reporting and that's it.  Rusty has annoyed enough people here that a lot of his content just gets reported en masse the second he posts it which is one reason why it gets deleted almost immediately and he is getting banned a lot more recently.  So depsite the fact that he isn't the only one breaking board rules he is usually the only one who gets hit with the banhammer.  It's not fair, but unsurprising given his somewhat combative tone when posting and his minority opinion.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I didn't see the post you are referring to, but if you aren't being sarcastic I'm pretty sure the "moderation" here is almost entirely automated.  Perhaps it scans for a few terms, but mostly I think it is based on reporting and that's it.  Rusty has annoyed enough people here that a lot of his content just gets reported en masse the second he posts it which is one reason why it gets deleted almost immediately and he is getting banned a lot more recently.  So depsite the fact that he isn't the only one breaking board rules he is usually the only one who gets hit with the banhammer.  It's not fair, but unsurprising given his somewhat combative tone when posting and his minority opinion.

I'm not being sarcastic.  Rusty was (seriously) quite civil in that one . . .even saying something like "I might be wrong, I don't expect everyone to agree with me on this."  It was hardly contentious.

I think you're right about the automation.  Too bad some posters are misusing it.  I almost never use it myself--maybe once or twice when someone has said something so offensive (violent or racist) that it really should be taken down.  But the run-of-the-mill insults people throw around here seem to me to be tolerable.  Rusty can go over the top (I've been the target myself), but I just don't pay attention to him when he does that anymore.  It's sort of part of his schtick . . . nothing to take seriously

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am looking forward to seeing what happens with the new crop.  I know a lot of people loved Welker, but I found Brady's useage of him to be poor.  Yeah, slot receiver.  Yeah, making tough catches.

Gotta score to win.

174 targets, 118 receptions, six touchdowns.

To compare, Edelman had 32 targets and three touchdowns.

Let's see if the new crew forces more creativity.  What's been going on hasn't been working.  I blame Brady and Belichick for this.  Maybe the new gang can open things up a bit.

(by gang, I mean a group of people in general, not a group of Aaron Hernandez's friends)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Obviously, you're not.  Everyone here knows my position on this and I've stood behind it since BB walked from Welkie.

I think BB feels that Brady got too comfortable with the talents of certain WRs since 2007.  I think it's why they are walking from Branch or even Stallworth. And, Gaffney. Stallworth can still play, but he just went back to the Skins.

Think about it. Moss is out there. Lloyd.  

We know these guys in some fashion can play in this system, were there for the taking and can be had for dirt cheap.  So, why aren't they at least invited into camp?  Not a coincidence.

This is a concerted effort by BB to weak what he sees as Brady's flaws as QB. If you see it, if I see it, if my entire family (and some of my Pats friends) see it, BB sees it.  Some here call this "bashing" Brady. It's not bashing. It's acknowledging what he wanted, what he preferred, did not work. Period.

It's so obvious.  He held onto Jake Ballard for an entire year, paid him, etc, too.  That's not a coincidence.  Trading for a bigger back like Blount is also not a coincidence (yes, I know he isn't a classic power back).

Next, I like Julian Edelman. I think he was playing very well all over the field last year early in the season, mostl being used as the X WR. He was abusing the Ravens in Week before Reed's illegal to the head knocked Edelman out in the end zone.  Clearly, it's all about health with him.

Further, the rookie WRs (Dobson, Boyce or Thompkins) or new FA WRs like Jones, Jenkins or Hawkins, all force Brady to work with all of those WRs like the old days.   Pre 2007, Brady didn't have a favroite WR or two.  He'd hit the guy who has open at ANY part of the field.  When was the last time he put a ball 15-20 yards outside of the hash into box, in between coverage? 2010 in Week 5 after Branch came back?  I mean, really. Think about that.  Brady used to hit Reche Caldwell like that in 2006.  Reche Caldwell. 

He knew the way Weis wanted the offense run was about deception and balance.   This is my main reason for excitement.  The return of knowing that is who you have to play because hitting Welkie over and over, while somewhat easy at times, compromises your approach over the course of the game and in the red zone. Think Seattle last year.  Welker was shut down in the second half.  He could only line up in the slot and be effective in the shotgun. It's a fact. I just watched Pats All Access last night from 6.14.  Amendola is lining up on the flanks, not just in the slot. I get it's only mini camp, but that's not a coincidence.  Welker NEVER lined up on the flank other than to get the D to show something or be used as decoy. Amendola not only will line up all over, he'll be effective on the flanks.

What the media will do is pretend this was a mistake by BB and the Pats are "doomed" and all this crap (John Clayton at ESPN is already using the premise), but the reshuffling of the deck, so to speak, is by design.  By design. Some of our fans right here, the many who are so clueless thinking Welker was lowballed or somehow wanted to leave here, don't realize this either.

It will force Brady to work with all instead of just practicing with the regulars whom know the system cold and where they just practice to practice. Brady lowered the drawbridge last year for the first time by allowing Edelman in. Lloyd, too, I believe.  I think BB forced that to happen instead of years before with Brady and Welker hanging out in LA and being the only ones practicing together.  Why would Brady and Welker need more practice? The two who had a great chemistry immediately since 2007 need extra work?  Am I the only one who found that completely odd every offseason?   This year, Amendola was out there doing it immediately. I don't think that is a coincidence.

Personally, as a diehard fan of this team, who feels Brady has been far worse in the intangible areas of the postion (game management, decision making, throws to all parts of the field with accuracy, etc) since 2007, I breathe a huge sigh of relief just like after BB dealt Moss in 2010.   It's been so frustrating watching Brady fall prey to falling into these bad habits every year in such a subliminal way, YEAR AFTER YEAR. Just painful to watch someone repeat the same mistakes where they don't know why it's happening or they think they themselves can fix it. It's clear BB has stepped in to shake the cage a bit here.

What will happen is, the D will be really good and all the drama about no Welkie (or possibly Hern) will be an afterthought because Brady will be the QB of old again. The pink helmets will be bored with it, but I don't care. I can't wait.

Anyway great post, Irish.  Hopefully, we can have football discussions in peace without being harrassed by the ones here who troll and look to derail honest Pats fans trying to be honest and objective.

Yea Corky, because Im sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact they are Both pushing 40 and nobody wants them. Way to stack the lineup in Bradys last years. Maybe , just Maybe BB woke up and realized the LACK of talent surrounding Brady outside the hash marks. Dont make me list the names, please, its too painful

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

8 games last year the Pats allowed the opponant to score more then 20 points. I dont care if Ned Braden, Buncker Sprinkles and Rusty Griswold line at at WR for the Pats, if the defense can keep the team in games.

You can blame, Brady, BB, JoshMcD or me...but last year this offense needed to score points for the team to win. Will this years offense change its stripes to a more conservative offense? Can this defense keep the team in games? As a tip of the hat to Rusty, will Brady keep the Pats defense off the field?

To not be concerned about the WR's is not trollish..it is being a true fan. If the mindset of BB, Josh McD and TB is to play a fast paced offense similar to years past, I will say it today..this group of WR's has me very concerned...however, I do think that if Amendola, Edelman and Jones are healthy all season, and Gronk plays the year, and Ballard is healthy...this offense can keep rolling.

Pay attention, folks....RKrap is now attempting to derail Irish MOb's genuine attempt at discussion. I will quickly slap RKrap's agenda now:

RKrap, please tell us WHICH games and which opponents where those point allowed, occurred. I will easily slap at least half of those games off your list, if not more or ALL of them.

Go ahead. State the games. I'll tell you right now, one of them is Denver where NE was up 34-7 by the end of the 3rd qtr and BB went into a prevent to avoid showing anything else on film vs Gomer and Denver.  Does it all the time, every year in games like that, going back to the SB years.

Rusty, don't even engage him.  You know damn well that he's just going to keep on with it if you reply to him.  It's just fuel to the fire.  Let it go.

Agreed. Out of respect of your thread, I will not respond to him again in this thread. 

I responded to his last post, but I had to do that to expose his premise and point out that he is the real troll.   I am telling ya, the trolls follow me around or troll on their own and THEY ARE THE ONES who derail threads, not me.

Another example right here.  Anyone who supports the disingenous troll RKrap, is also a troll here.

but you didnt answer my question... if this team needs to put up 25 plus points per game, does it have the WR's/TE's to accomplish what is needed?

Rusty seems to be excited that the WR's will force BB and TB to run more, take less chances and get back to the "old Brady"...is that a ringing endorsement for the WR's?

BUT, noone cares to point out that your Defense has to get off the field and get more 3 and outs to play that ball control, clock killing game. With the D we have now, if we run more, we will just lose 28-13 due to lack of posessions and stops by the D. They go hand in hand. Running game and Defense!  Thats why I wont entertain it until the D is fixed. If not, Brady will still have to throw 40 plus times to Rustys detriment.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

you see, this is EXACTLY what I am pressing Rusty or Buncky or Ned or whatever his name is today to reply to...notice he wont answer?

we all agree, lets run more, if the defense can make stops.

BUT, noone cares to point out that your Defense has to get off the field and get more 3 and outs to play that ball control, clock killing game. With the D we have now, if we run more, we will just lose 28-13 due to lack of posessions and stops by the D. They go hand in hand. Running game and Defense!  Thats why I wont entertain it until the D is fixed. If not, Brady will still have to throw 40 plus times to Rustys detriment.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

The new receiving WR corp are all green, regardless of whether they are rookies or veterans. IMO, considering how difficult the offensive playbook it is - it will be lucky if they are productive this year. The rookie WRs are gonna have to be stars before their time. It's fairly rare for a rookie WR to be productive.

In addition, recent events re: the TE corp (Gronks injuries/surgeries and Hernandez' legal problems) leave a TE group that is very thin in overall talent.

It will be interesting to see how the beginning of the season plays out.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Obviously, you're not.  Everyone here knows my position on this and I've stood behind it since BB walked from Welkie.

I think BB feels that Brady got too comfortable with the talents of certain WRs since 2007.  I think it's why they are walking from Branch or even Stallworth. And, Gaffney. Stallworth can still play, but he just went back to the Skins.

Think about it. Moss is out there. Lloyd.  

We know these guys in some fashion can play in this system, were there for the taking and can be had for dirt cheap.  So, why aren't they at least invited into camp?  Not a coincidence.

This is a concerted effort by BB to weak what he sees as Brady's flaws as QB. If you see it, if I see it, if my entire family (and some of my Pats friends) see it, BB sees it.  Some here call this "bashing" Brady. It's not bashing. It's acknowledging what he wanted, what he preferred, did not work. Period.

It's so obvious.  He held onto Jake Ballard for an entire year, paid him, etc, too.  That's not a coincidence.  Trading for a bigger back like Blount is also not a coincidence (yes, I know he isn't a classic power back).

Next, I like Julian Edelman. I think he was playing very well all over the field last year early in the season, mostl being used as the X WR. He was abusing the Ravens in Week before Reed's illegal to the head knocked Edelman out in the end zone.  Clearly, it's all about health with him.

Further, the rookie WRs (Dobson, Boyce or Thompkins) or new FA WRs like Jones, Jenkins or Hawkins, all force Brady to work with all of those WRs like the old days.   Pre 2007, Brady didn't have a favroite WR or two.  He'd hit the guy who has open at ANY part of the field.  When was the last time he put a ball 15-20 yards outside of the hash into box, in between coverage? 2010 in Week 5 after Branch came back?  I mean, really. Think about that.  Brady used to hit Reche Caldwell like that in 2006.  Reche Caldwell. 

He knew the way Weis wanted the offense run was about deception and balance.   This is my main reason for excitement.  The return of knowing that is who you have to play because hitting Welkie over and over, while somewhat easy at times, compromises your approach over the course of the game and in the red zone. Think Seattle last year.  Welker was shut down in the second half.  He could only line up in the slot and be effective in the shotgun. It's a fact. I just watched Pats All Access last night from 6.14.  Amendola is lining up on the flanks, not just in the slot. I get it's only mini camp, but that's not a coincidence.  Welker NEVER lined up on the flank other than to get the D to show something or be used as decoy. Amendola not only will line up all over, he'll be effective on the flanks.

What the media will do is pretend this was a mistake by BB and the Pats are "doomed" and all this crap (John Clayton at ESPN is already using the premise), but the reshuffling of the deck, so to speak, is by design.  By design. Some of our fans right here, the many who are so clueless thinking Welker was lowballed or somehow wanted to leave here, don't realize this either.

It will force Brady to work with all instead of just practicing with the regulars whom know the system cold and where they just practice to practice. Brady lowered the drawbridge last year for the first time by allowing Edelman in. Lloyd, too, I believe.  I think BB forced that to happen instead of years before with Brady and Welker hanging out in LA and being the only ones practicing together.  Why would Brady and Welker need more practice? The two who had a great chemistry immediately since 2007 need extra work?  Am I the only one who found that completely odd every offseason?   This year, Amendola was out there doing it immediately. I don't think that is a coincidence.

Personally, as a diehard fan of this team, who feels Brady has been far worse in the intangible areas of the postion (game management, decision making, throws to all parts of the field with accuracy, etc) since 2007, I breathe a huge sigh of relief just like after BB dealt Moss in 2010.   It's been so frustrating watching Brady fall prey to falling into these bad habits every year in such a subliminal way, YEAR AFTER YEAR. Just painful to watch someone repeat the same mistakes where they don't know why it's happening or they think they themselves can fix it. It's clear BB has stepped in to shake the cage a bit here.

What will happen is, the D will be really good and all the drama about no Welkie (or possibly Hern) will be an afterthought because Brady will be the QB of old again. The pink helmets will be bored with it, but I don't care. I can't wait.

Anyway great post, Irish.  Hopefully, we can have football discussions in peace without being harrassed by the ones here who troll and look to derail honest Pats fans trying to be honest and objective.

Yea Corky, because Im sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact they are Both pushing 40 and nobody wants them. Way to stack the lineup in Bradys last years. Maybe , just Maybe BB woke up and realized the LACK of talent surrounding Brady outside the hash marks. Dont make me list the names, please, its too painful

Stallworth is 40? He just signed with the Skins and looked pretty good last year off the street in the Texans game.  Nice try.  There is a reason BB isn't automatically signing those guys for the vet min.

My point is, BB doesn't want to keep rehashing players whom he knows what they can do. He's looking to put the onus on Brady to work with a lot of new WRs and keep working with them.   He did this in 2002 with Branch and Givens, when he double dipped in the draft.  I believe he brought in Dedric Ward in 2002 and Donald Hayes as well.  Hayes sucked because he was dumb.  

Personally, I think they've done a nice job targeting WRs in here with good football IQ. Many of them aren't household names, but Hawkins, JOnes and Jenkins have some skills.  Amendola clearly is legit.

Daniel Graham was also drafted in 2002.  This was back when Brady had to keep working at his craft in his 2nd season as a starter.  This was also when Weis was here and Brady actually took snaps under center and we ran the ball.  We opened up doing a LOT of passing vs the Steelers that year, but over the season, Brady wasn't ready for that. He had his most INTs of his career.  The club went 9-7, but mostly due to some older vets signed on D that replaced some other players, which of course created a continuity bulge.  

He doesn't want Gaffney, Branch and Stallworth taking up reps, but if he was that concerned about what he has in there now, he'd at least have one of them in there, but he chooses to keep a Branch on speed dial instead.

Just forget it. Brady was spoiled in 2007 after he demanded upgrades (rightyfully so).   But, since then, if he doesn't have All Pro options all over the field, he does a lot of pouting, whining, etc. It's becoming embarrassing and non Pats fans have noticed, to the point Pats fans get heckled about it in public. Trust me.  You have no idea what you're talking about. Leave your house in Roxbury for 2 seconds and go watch a game in a restaurant or bar outside of NE.  I defended it for years, but there is no point in doing that anymore. Brady has to improve.

No one whined about Galloway as a deep threat in Seattle. Dallas or TB. Torry Holt is a borderline HOFer.  Deion Branch is a SB MVP.  Randy Moss is a HOFer. Wes Welker might be one day, too. This is "painful"?

Funny how every other QB worked with a Galloway, worked with Torry Holt (two QBs to be exact), but somehow, just somehow they're not good enough for Brady.  Ochocinco, as one dimensional as he was in his career, still made plays. Lloyd? Same thing. Hmm.  Seems a little odd for other WRs to be so productive elsewhere only to see Brady shut them out when they arrive here.

Ever think that maybe, just maybe Brady has ridiculous expectations and needs to check the ego at the door?  This whole strive for greatness crap is so old it makes me want to puuke.

We get it, Tom.  You married a model, built a mansion with a moat, are perfect, going to the HOF, etc, etc, and the over-selling of this on field passion to win has become a little much.  Enough with the glares, the staredowns, the pouting, etc.  Just show us you can manage a game again instead of throwing it away in the 4th.

How about just don't rear back on 1st down and throw a wounded duck into triple coverage to Matt Slater? How about that? Especially after our supposed bad coverage LB, Brandon Spikes, makes a game changing INT to flip momentum?

How about, please just don't lob a wounded duck to a one legged TE because former All Pro Ochocinco isn't in the Brady CLub because he is not All Pro in 2011?  Can we get that, Tom?

He's lost so much of what made him great before as a QB doing all the small things so well, simply because of how badly BB spoiled him in 2007.  It's this chase to best 2007s stats and it has to stop.

BB is looking to make it stop. He's seen enough, as have I.

Wow, Im sorry but Im not reading that crap. I can guess what the context is. I mean do you really have a copy and past for everytime you get your panties in a bunch? I said pushing 40, not 40 and you want to point to ONE PLAY the guy made before going to I./R as a viable option for a SB contending team???  Sure you would, because you love to see Brady Fail even at the expense of you supposed team not winning. What a Fraud!  Guys like Romo have Miles on one side and Dez Bryant on the other and still cant do p*ss, but Brady needs to be better...LMAO at you

Sections
Shortcuts