Am I the only one?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Am I the only one?

Joey Galloway and Tory Holt?  They were geriatric patients when they got to the Pats.  They kind of prove the point that Brady hasn't been given the best receiving talent.  

And Brady did target Lloyd about eight times a game on average last year, so he hardly shut him out.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LOL!

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

LOL!

???

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Galloway was not a "geriatric patient" at all. He made the team for crying out loud.  No way he makes the team if he's somehow injured.  He wasn't a fit, apparently.

Go look at is production before he left TB.  Do you even know who he is? lol I am sure you don't based on how silly your memory can be and how you try to rewrite history.

In the season before he came to NE he played in 9 games and caught 13 passes for 138 yards and he didn't do anything after leaving NE.  I think he was pretty much done by the time he came here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

LOL!

???

Just laughing at a couple of deletions. Madness reigns here.

The site works so bad that in comparison it makes the Pats D look like the 85 Bears. Rusty and his numerous fake accounts ruin the place. And the mod(s) are just about as bad as the site performance.

If I didn't like talking Pats with some of you this place wouldn't even be a maybe.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LOL!

His defense of his virtual lover and the posts were deleted.  Hey , hey at least the censoring mods are actually targeting a troll and not me for once.

???

No dumbkoff, they deleted things I noted about YOU. They should ban themselves for that.

Namecalling.^^

Ban Babe Parilli, mods.  Ban him now.

Says the guy banned 25 times.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

LOL!

His defense of his virtual lover and the posts were deleted.  Hey , hey at least the censoring mods are actually targeting a troll and not me for once.

???

No dumbkoff, they deleted things I noted about YOU. They should ban themselves for that.

Namecalling.^^

Ban Babe Parilli, mods.  Ban him now.

Says the guy banned 25 times.

Babe, You constantly say that I am Rusty too. But I've never been banned. Why do you have this constant desire to profess and perpetuate a dislike for Rusty to everyone. You see the guy is really trying to stay between the lines, yet you continue to bait him. Give it a rest man. I'm not Rusty, and I have nothing against him, but aren't you getting a little weary of your own game already? Yup, I'm the ex ball player who you love to deny and so now I'm Rusty to you now too. But, I would like to move forward in a more productive direction for everyone else here as much for myself, you, Rusty and reduce so much of this constant contentious back and forth crap that only high jacks eveybody's threads. That is the definition of a real Troll, isn't it? If you say screw off, then that is what I'll do. I will not repond to you in anyway, anymore just as I have begun to do to others. Its easy, but certainly not the preferred approach to participate in BDC...............Say the word....It would be nice to just stick to the topics for a change though, no?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Galloway was not a "geriatric patient" at all. He made the team for crying out loud.  No way he makes the team if he's somehow injured.  He wasn't a fit, apparently.

Go look at is production before he left TB.  Do you even know who he is? lol I am sure you don't based on how silly your memory can be and how you try to rewrite history.

In the season before he came to NE he played in 9 games and caught 13 passes for 138 yards and he didn't do anything after leaving NE.  I think he was pretty much done by the time he came here.

Well, that's how it worked out.  He was injured in 2008, yes.  But, I don't think he makes the team in 2009 if he hadn't proved to be out there. BB doesn't do stuff like that. That was my main point and the fact they keep running through the X WR on these teams and it's becoming suspicious to me why they can't have a good one for one year or more than one year.  Then, you look at everyone else on the field and they have a SB ring (Branch), were part of the 2007 stat club (Stallworth) or All Pro caliber like a Welker, Gronk or Hernandez.

I am sorry, but it comes off veruy obvious that the insanely high threshold for what Brady wants might need to be toned down a bit.  He won 3 SB rings with guys who were above average at bet as everday WRs.

Geez Rusty, the 39 year old 15 year vet (aka "geriatric patient") made the team because this was his competition in camp:

Wide Receivers

More evidence of the limited depth of receiving talent Brady has had to work with. 

They were so desperate, they moved Ray F'n Ventrone to receiver.

You just prove my point that the talent has been lacking! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Well, that's how it worked out.  He was injured in 2008, yes.  But, I don't think he makes the team in 2009 if he hadn't proved to be out there. BB doesn't do stuff like that. That was my main point and the fact they keep running through the X WR on these teams and it's becoming suspicious to me why they can't have a good one for one year or more than one year.  Then, you look at everyone else on the field and they have a SB ring (Branch), were part of the 2007 stat club (Stallworth) or All Pro caliber like a Welker, Gronk or Hernandez.

I am sorry, but it comes off veruy obvious that the insanely high threshold for what Brady wants might need to be toned down a bit.  He won 3 SB rings with guys who were above average at bet as everday WRs.

Geez Rusty, the 39 year old 15 year vet (aka "geriatric patient") made the team because this was his competition in camp:

Wide Receivers

More evidence of the limited depth of receiving talent Brady has had to work with. 

They were so desperate, they moved Ray F'n Ventrone to receiver.

You just prove my point that the talent has been lacking! 

Yeah, they took a flier on a vet who had been in the league for generations. 

It was a no risk move, but very low chance of working out there. 

I'd forgotten the Ventrone thing.

At any rate ... it's always exiting for fans to see Rookies play ... it's also exciting to see the stars play. 

I'm hoping everyone is healthy and the BEST players play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Babe, You constantly say that I am Rusty too. But I've never been banned. Why do you have this constant desire to profess and perpetuate a dislike for Rusty to everyone. You see the guy is really trying to stay between the lines, yet you continue to bait him. Give it a rest man. I'm not Rusty, and I have nothing against him, but aren't you getting a little weary of your own game already? Yup, I'm the ex ball player who you love to deny and so now I'm Rusty to you now too. But, I would like to move forward in a more productive direction for everyone else here as much for myself, you, Rusty and reduce so much of this constant contentious back and forth crap that only high jacks eveybody's threads. That is the definition of a real Troll, isn't it? If you say screw off, then that is what I'll do. I will not repond to you in anyway, anymore just as I have begun to do to others. Its easy, but certainly not the preferred approach to participate in BDC...............Say the word....It would be nice to just stick to the topics for a change though, no?

Everybody knows you're Rusty, Rusty. Even wozzy sniffed you out and he usually turns a blind eye to your fake account nonsense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

31. 28. 21. 24. 26. 31. 24. 41.

8 games last year the Pats allowed the opponant to score more then 20 points. I dont care if Ned Braden, Buncker Sprinkles and Rusty Griswold line at at WR for the Pats, if the defense can keep the team in games.

[QUOTE]

24, 30, 29, 43, 23, 31, 34, 23, 35, 31

What's this? It's the ten times the Ravens gave up more than 20 pts in 2012 (the last two were in the postseason). Kind of a random stat, wouldn't you say?

Muzwell, you're the best!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to teegee's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

31. 28. 21. 24. 26. 31. 24. 41.

8 games last year the Pats allowed the opponant to score more then 20 points. I dont care if Ned Braden, Buncker Sprinkles and Rusty Griswold line at at WR for the Pats, if the defense can keep the team in games.

24, 30, 29, 43, 23, 31, 34, 23, 35, 31

What's this? It's the ten times the Ravens gave up more than 20 pts in 2012 (the last two were in the postseason). Kind of a random stat, wouldn't you say?

Muzwell, you're the best!

Kind of a disengenuous retort. 

No one would class the Ravens, who are a perrenial top 5 defense, with NE.

They were missing megastars on defense for huge portions of last season. The Ray Lewis differntial alone was huge. With him they gave up about 18 ppg and took just one loss in 10 games. Without him they gave up 21 ppg and were 5-5. Never mind missing time from Reed, Suggs and a couple of other guys.  

And by the time the playoffs rolled around they held the #4, #2 and #1 offenses in the AFC to 9, 13, and 21 (over six quarters) points forcing 8 turnovers in the process. 

Without the outburst in the 4th quarter by the 49ers, which was itself fueled by some turnovers and kick returns giving SF some really short fields, it was pretty much a flawless defensive performance down the stretch. 

Put in any meaningful context, the Ravens were what they always are: a great defensive ballclub. NE was what it has been the last few seasons: a sometimes mediocre to sometimes poor defensive ballclub that waits for its offense to build massive leads before it can get anything done.

Criminy, NE has only forced something like 3 turnovers in the last five years in the post-season, forget about the 10 the Ravens created in this one post-season. 

To compare the Ravens defense to the Patriots defense that came out and gave up 56 points in two games and caused just one turnover with a 24-13 lead, none in the decisive game, is really an act of contortionism.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Everybody knows you're Rusty, Rusty. Even wozzy sniffed you out and he usually turns a blind eye to your fake account nonsense.

Too bad. I tried. You are showing all these folks what kind of a paranoid recluse you must be. OK, I'll leave you alone forever. Take care.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts