Am I the only one who wants the Jets to lose this week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Am I the only one who wants the Jets to lose this week?

Nope, you're not.

I just want the Colts to lose more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Other than all Indianapolis fans?  I think many folks desire that just to shut Ryan up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Its just one of those sitations where you wish it were possible for both teams to lose. Personally, I'd prefer the colts to win because, given the remote chance that the jests could come in here and win a playoff game, we'd literally never hear the end of it from jaggoff nation.

Just imagine how much more obnoxious jests trolls would be if their sorry azz team ever actually won something!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I hate both teams, but would like the jests to win, so Brady can shutup fatboy 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I am of two minds - after their HC's superbowl prediction, would it be better if they were just a one-and-done team or would it be better they win this week and get crushed by us the next (especially after him dissing Brady)? - I am torn !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

I  don't like the Jets But I do want The Colts to lose It will be alot easier Facing The Jets than the Colts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Am I the only one who wants the Jets to lose this week?:
    [QUOTE]I am of two minds - after their HC's superbowl prediction, would it be better if they were just a one-and-done team or would it be better they win this week and get crushed by us the next (especially after him dissing Brady)? - I am torn !!!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

be better to be crushed by us, and we run the score up again, let brady get 5 td passes, a couple pick-6's and a edelman and tate run back 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]I hate both teams, but would like the jests to win, so Brady can shutup fatboy 
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Agree completely. I want to watch Brady and Co pound the Jests so badly......and this rivalry NEVER gets old.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

After FAT REX's latest remarks about Brady's game preparation both Brady and I want the Jests & FAT BOY win and come to the Razor for a throat slitting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Am I the only one who wants the Jets to lose this week?:
    [QUOTE]I never thought that I would get sick of this rivalry, but the whole Jets schtick has gotten older than Betty White. It would be nice to have a week of football talk without the Rex Ryan sideshow.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

No I want the Jets to lose every week. This week it is win/win for Pats fans. Either Jets or Colts go out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

"After FAT REX's latest remarks about Brady's game preparation both Brady and I want the Jests & FAT BOY win and come to the Razor for a throat slitting."

These type of comments used to upset me; now I just find Ryan incredibly boring. Good football is much more exciting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I hope we get them so Brady can drop 70 on them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

the real question should be, do you want to play against Sanchez or Manning?

As much as I would love to see the Pats beat Peyton in the AFC championship game, I would much rather have us stomp the Jets and hopefully end Ryan's babbling for atleast a good portion of the off-season.

it would also keep a majority of the Jests trolls away, which is always a positive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm of one mind.  I want them to fail as epically as possible.  I wanted them to not even make it to the post season, but they did.  Since we already delivered a beatdown  to them once, it's better if we get to do up the Ravens.  So for me, Jests losing means revenge on them and revenge next week on the Ravens.  Clots?  whatever.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

I'd prefer if the Jests we're knocked out ASAP, just so we don't need to hear anymore from the overweight, annoying wind bag.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

I hate hate the Jets but after the comments by the toe sucking Ryan I think i want to see the Pats kill them. What a loud mouth jerk, somebody put a hook in him and reel him in.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I want the JEsts to lose too. I want to beat the Ravens @ the Razor. Then after them I want the Colts in the snow @ the Razor. This is a good team. I want to beat the best the whole way thru so no one can say you didnt play anyone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

As  much as I'm starting to dislike the Jets, I don't hate them. They are harmless. They are like one of those little psychotic lapdogs, barking and growling every time someone comes to the door.

Let them beat us in a playoff game. Then we can talk hate. Rex Ryan was annoying initally, but eventually he became very easy to tune out. I hardly notice him anymore. I could care less what he or his band of undisciplined rejects has to say.

There's a reason nobody uses Rex Ryan's coaching method. It doesn't work! Mentally soft, undisciplined teams never win in the playoffs. Look at the Ravens and Chargers for example.

I don't respect or fear the Jets. I have no reason to. The talent level between the Pats and Jets is too great for me to worry about them.

The Colts, on the other hand, terrify me. Yes they have a lot of injuries, they can't run the ball, their defense is slow and small and Peyton has been exposed a bit this year. But he's still a top five QB. And the Colts are still the Colts. They still pass the ball very well- which is our main weakness on defense. I still don't trust our pass rush to apply the necessary pressure needed to effect a top tier QB.

The other issue, that will hopefully be mitigated by playing in NE, are the 2-3 phantom PI/roughing the passer calls. You know the ones that tend to happen after we stop the Colts on a crucial 3rd down to hand them 7 points. Or when Peyton overshoots a covered WR on a 30-40 yard pass attempt. When we play the Colts we have to overcome the Colts AND the refs. Like the 3rd and 1 no call on the PI penalty that the Colts should have been flagged for on Branch. It nearly cost us the game earlier this year.

Other than KC, they are the only team in the AFC I'm worried about. Not from a talent standpoint but as far as being a bad matchup. So I would rather the Jets knock them out early.

And for all the people that want to see the Jets lose to shut Ryan up: Are serious? Do you honestly think that's going to stop his mouth from running? If anything, he'll probably take it to another level.

I don't think I'm going to be watching this game. Because I can't stand the thought of either team winning. But in the interest of the Pats, I'll be "rooting" for the Jets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

The Pats gave the Colts a great blueprint on how to whip the Jets.  Colts run defense has stepped up.  Colts running game with Dom Rhodes back is better than average.  I predict the Colts win by 17.  Mark Sanchez will tank.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

I simply want the Colts and jets to beat the living crap out of each other.  My heart wants to see the jets lose because they are an embarassing excuse for an NFL team with a coach who is better suited to be a professional eater, but my brain wants them to win because I think that would be a great draw for the Pats next week.  Here's to plenty of sprained ankles, pulled hammys, and late hits on the QBs in the colts-jets game this weekend!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I want the Colts to beat the Jets.  Never will I ever root for the Jets.  NEVER.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I'm more scared of Indy then I am the Jets, and it would really be enjoyable watching the Pats put one last and final stake through that windbag Ryans heart. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I should add that I probably won't watch the game simply because if I find myself rooting for the Jets I will no doubt vomit all over myself.  Whoever wins, I hope they come limping into town completely beat up and spent. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Rex Ryan vs. the Pats reminds me of the Black Knight and the sword fight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"Your arm's off" .........."No, it's not".......'Yes it is"......."I've had worse"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4&feature=related

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

[QUOTE]Doesn't matter either way, the only thing we know for sure is if the Jets happen to squeak it out we'll be dealing with all the Jests trolls on here all next week. It's actually already begun!
    Posted by Prophet76[/QUOTE]

After a 45-3 pasting, how much can even a Jets fan talk trash???