Amateur GMs here, the Jets need your help.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Amateur GMs here, the Jets need your help.

Don't just post here. The Jets need you.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/11/4090722/new-york-jets-free-agents-2013

Gimmicks of a failing team with no direction.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Amateur GMs here, the Jets need your help.

been posting as available as I am in Fla...

They will announce renegotiations with Mangold and Holmes shortly, still working with D'Brick and Harris...

They have gone from $31m over to $8 under with $12-$22 more to go...as I have said all along

They will also cut Tebow shortly...

Dont worry, I will find you...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Here I'll play GM...acquire Brady. Done. Problem solved. Salary cap hell? Over. Brady will cover any and all free agent/draft mistakes up - soon whoever the Jet's GM is, will be considered the "best gm evah!!". 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

been posting as available as I am in Fla...

They will announce renegotiations with Mangold and Holmes shortly, still working with D'Brick and Harris...

They have gone from $31m over to $8 under with $12-$22 more to go...as I have said all along

They will also cut Tebow shortly...

Dont worry, I will find you...

Playing the Jets two games a year.... doesnt get much better than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

The jets need too much to fix this year.  They need a QB more than anything else.  They should  trade Revis acquire picks, continue to clean house and try to sign young talent with the money and picks.  Tank this season and hope for a stud qb in draft nexy year and built around him.  in a couple years they could be a legit team again.  Problem is I dont think Rex Ryan is going to be on board with sucking for another year for the long term sucess of the team.

Sections
Shortcuts