Amazing Tom Brady Statistic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Amazing Tom Brady Statistic

Amazing stat and the number is only going to grow!

Photo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Amazing Tom Brady Statistic

But don't you know - he's a 'system' quarterback - whatever the f**k that means.

Brady's a winner - the best this area has seen since Bill Russell.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is another going into Sunday's game...

NFC game coming up on Sunday vs the Falcons.

Tom Brady is 36-9 against NFC teams.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Photo

Dammmm!  Que the Haters! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

But don't you know - he's a 'system' quarterback - whatever the f**k that means.

Brady's a winner - the best this area has seen since Bill Russell.

I hope TB  isn't just blowing smoke and really can play at a high level for 5 more years.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

As cool as that stat is, I never understood why a quarterback gets labeled with a record like a team does.  Football is the ultimate team sport and to me it's kind of messed up that the quarterback gets so much of the credit for a win.  I realize it is possibly the most important position in football but Brady himself would probably say if it wasn't for his o-line, his defense, and his special teams, he doesn't have that record.  Quarterbacks too often get credit for the wins and too often get blamed for the losses.  It's a team sport.  Quarterbacks are not pitchers in baseball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

As cool as that stat is, I never understood why a quarterback gets labeled with a record like a team does.  Football is the ultimate team sport and to me it's kind of messed up that the quarterback gets so much of the credit for a win.  I realize it is possibly the most important position in football but Brady himself would probably say if it wasn't for his o-line, his defense, and his special teams, he doesn't have that record.  Quarterbacks too often get credit for the wins and too often get blamed for the losses.  It's a team sport.  Quarterbacks are not pitchers in baseball.

To a degree I would agree with you.  On the other hand, no other position on the field comes close to the QB in terms of effecting the outcome of any given game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Was going to post this - there are a number of debates going on about Brady on this board. Brady losing play off games, Brady vs. Manning etc....it is a team game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Please, nobody cares about regualr season wins.  What's his record in Conference Championship games since 2007?

Hows the Jet's superbowl appearances doing over the last 40+ YEARS? Go away you annoying little gnat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

Please, nobody cares about regualr season wins.  What's his record in Conference Championship games since 2007?

Hows the Jet's superbowl appearances doing over the last 40+ YEARS? Go away you annoying little gnat.

[/QUOTE]

lol.   He basically agreeing TB is great and mocking a certain poster that cherry picks stats to try and prove his sick agends,  that TB sucks!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

get lost Butch, dont taint a good thread...

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

To a degree I would agree with you.  On the other hand, no other position on the field comes close to the QB in terms of effecting the outcome of any given game.

[/QUOTE]

You make an excellent point.  I think what I find more interesting is how they attach a win-loss record to a quarterback's name the same way they do for pitchers in baseball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You make an excellent point.  I think what I find more interesting is how they attach a win-loss record to a quarterback's name the same way they do for pitchers in baseball.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have to agree that that really is a bit of a stretch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

Photo

[/QUOTE]

Why since 07?  He started playing in 2000... why would you cut out 7 years.  Fail.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

New York Jets Franchise Encyclopedia. Regular Season Record (all-time) : 367-432-8. 

New England Patriots Franchise Encyclopedia. Regular Season Record (all-time) : 429-369-9

Here's another stat.  Jet's franchise has been built as an overall losing franchise, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the problem with MVP. It doesn't mean you are better or worse. It only means you are the most valuable to your team. 

People seem to always take it as the former, when it doesn't mean that at all. 

For the past few seasons Tom was MVP in my mind, or very close to it.  

This season, clearly not. Even if his numbers were still through the roof ... the defense has made him less important to the overall outcome of the game. 

Adrian Peterson might still be the MVP of the NFL, in my mind. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

That's the problem with MVP. It doesn't mean you are better or worse. It only means you are the most valuable to your team. 

People seem to always take it as the former, when it doesn't mean that at all. 

For the past few seasons Tom was MVP in my mind, or very close to it.  

This season, clearly not. Even if his numbers were still through the roof ... the defense has made him less important to the overall outcome of the game. 

Adrian Peterson might still be the MVP of the NFL, in my mind. 

Huh, how many wins this year has AP been directly responsible for on the 0-3 Vikings???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

It's understandable that QBs are credited like pitchers for wins and losses. Look at a guy like Brett Favre. Over the course of his a career, there were so many games that were either won or lost by a few of his throws. No position on the team can single handedely lose a game as fast as a QB can. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

ONE MORE STAT THAT IS IMPORTANT THIS WEEK.... BRADY HAS NEVER LOST TO THE FALCONS....

Hope this streak continues....

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Best football player ever

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.