Amazing Tom Brady Statistic

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: Amazing Tom Brady Statistic

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Amazing stat and the number is only going to grow!

Thank you, BB, for making all of it possible.  The greatest GM of all time has provided these environments through the years. Simply brilliant.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

Amazing stat and the number is only going to grow!

Photo

Thank you, BB, for making all of it possible.  The greatest GM of all time has provided these environments through the years. Simply brilliant.

[/QUOTE]

BB should thank Brady Megatool. BB is 52 - 60 without him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady has 53 TDs against the Bills. And a 21-2 record.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Of course QBs get the win-loss attached to their names.  A good QB wins games.  A bad QB loses them. 

Tom Brady is such an amazing player.  When he retires and we're forced to watch junk like EJ Manuel, Geno Smith or that bum Freeman, people will realize how much better than everyone else Brady had been.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Thanks again to BB for making ALL of this possible, year in and year out, even in 2008 going 11-5 with Matt Cassel, a QB who hadn't played in a game in a decade.

Ironic.   Casssel tries to rescue Minny this weekend vs Pitt.

If you said a single nice thing about Tom Brady I think you would spontaneously combust. Yes, queenie, its all BB. TB has nothing to do with the success here. You're such an unbelievable troll.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Thanks again to BB for making ALL of this possible, year in and year out, even in 2008 going 11-5 with Matt Cassel,

Hey Megatool, tell the folks the combined record of the opponents on the 2008 schedule.

I'll do it for you dumbkoff. FACTS are your doom.

WINS: These account for 9 of the teams 11 wins.

Chiefs (2-14), 9ers (7-9), Broncos (8-8), Rams (2-14), Bills (7-9) x2, Seattle (4-12), Raiders (5-11), Cards (9-7) (Had playoffs clinched when game played).

Minus the Cards who mailed it in, the combined record of teams the 2008 Pats beat straight up was 35-77.

SPLITS: These account for the other 2 wins, and 2 of the losses.

The Jets and Fish.

LOSSES: These account for the other 3 losses.

Chargers (8-8), Colts (12-4), Steelers (12-4).

The record of teams the 2008 Pats lost to straight up was 32-16.

So, aside from the Cards who had absolutely nothing whatsoever to gain in their road game with the Pats from a win.....

The 2008 team lost to every single team they played that ended up with a winning record.

....and missed the playoffs. And BB has missed the playoffs both seasons he has been the Pats HC but hasn't had Brady. He is one playoff appearance in 7 HC tries without Brady overall.

Care to try and lie your way out of those facts Megatool?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

As cool as that stat is, I never understood why a quarterback gets labeled with a record like a team does.  Football is the ultimate team sport and to me it's kind of messed up that the quarterback gets so much of the credit for a win.  I realize it is possibly the most important position in football but Brady himself would probably say if it wasn't for his o-line, his defense, and his special teams, he doesn't have that record.  Quarterbacks too often get credit for the wins and too often get blamed for the losses.  It's a team sport.  Quarterbacks are not pitchers in baseball.

Was going to post this - there are a number of debates going on about Brady on this board. Brady losing play off games, Brady vs. Manning etc....it is a team game!

[/QUOTE]

No sh!t  Einsteins...  but this cool stat is legitimate and will never be touched by anyone.  Brady did it over 12 years with 12 different lineups, rbs, wrs, o-lines, Ds, etc.

Brady was the constant on the field and also the most important player towards affecting the outcome  .  Put that together and you have a real measurable stat IMO.  Pats were 5-11 year before Brady and 1-2 THAT year.  

No way to discount it, sorry chumpsters....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Thanks again to BB for making ALL of this possible, year in and year out, even in 2008 going 11-5 with Matt Cassel, a QB who hadn't played in a game in a decade.

Ironic.   Casssel tries to rescue Minny this weekend vs Pitt.

Say things like this as much as you like for as long as you like, you're kidding yourself. BB can't take to the field, he can't throw a ball, he can't run a route...he might not even be able to catch a shotgun snap.

You're a waste of oxygen! I've left the forum for about 6 months and you're exactly the same...truely a dispicable human being. I'm glad everyone else has caught on. I've been lurking for 2 weeks and usually i'd at least see someone defending you and saying " you know football" you don't even talk football anymore you just choke on BB's chode, speculate what you believe his views would be and then scoff at people who think otherwise. Very good you're a genius...keep doing what you do Rusty you absolute cretin !

P.S. Explain the irony in your comment (there isn't any)

Sections
Shortcuts