AMEN < WES...by a MILE! what was bb thinking? did he use the same guys who vetted SARAH PALIN?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Re: AMEN < WES...by a MILE! what was bb thinking? did he use the same guys who vetted SARAH PALIN?

You are right.  BB screwed up BIG TIME on that one.  Welker has 8 TDs already. Amendola has not even come close to getting one.  

I cannot believe the Patriots would not give Welker 2 yrs / 12 million.  They are 10 million under the cap.  They gave 5 yrs / 30 million to Amendola. Come on man!

The worst thing is that Amendola's playing style is one that will cause him more injuries. He does not protect himself as Welker always did.  He will never play an entire season.

I can understand  letting Welker go and getting someone like Jordy Nelson.

We are 10 million under the cap. Why not up the offer to Emmanuel Sanders to 5 mil a year.  No way  the Steelers would match it.     What is the point of sitting on this cap room?  It just goes to waste , it is not like you get credit for it next year!

Just does not make any sense anyway you look at it !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: AMEN < WES...by a MILE! what was bb thinking? did he use the same guys who vetted SARAH PALIN?

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

SERIOUSLY, THIS GUY HAS WORSE HANDS, RUNS WORSE ROUTES and most of all cant protect himself out there. i saw ridley a few times turn at the last sec to protect his body to play another down. on the fatla hit, amen just exposes his whole body for the hit. he should have gone low into much quicker. he's very gangly and uncoordinated in that way. AMAZING!

Yeah Wes Welker never got knocked out by Clark from the Steelers before. AT least I think it was Clark. Feel free to correct it if I have the wrong player that croaked him.

I mean honestly why does any receiver ever take any hits. They should use their spidy senses and just always avoid all of them.

Hysterical...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

SERIOUSLY, THIS GUY HAS WORSE HANDS, RUNS WORSE ROUTES and most of all cant protect himself out there. i saw ridley a few times turn at the last sec to protect his body to play another down. on the fatla hit, amen just exposes his whole body for the hit. he should have gone low into much quicker. he's very gangly and uncoordinated in that way. AMAZING!

Yeah Wes Welker never got knocked out by Clark from the Steelers before. AT least I think it was Clark. Feel free to correct it if I have the wrong player that croaked him.

I mean honestly why does any receiver ever take any hits. They should use their spidy senses and just always avoid all of them.

Hysterical...

Oh my gosh he played the spidy senses card. That totally toolifies commie.  Well glad that's over now. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

It would have made more sense if you had written "did he use the same guys who vetted Barrack Obama". Losing a football game is one thing, but to divide & destroy a country is on another level.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts