Amendola and groin injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Amendola and groin injury

Had to have been given a "shot" at halftime?

When he gets up tomorrow he can barely walk?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Amendola and groin injury

Someone did find a new groin for him on ebay I guess.

Can't have him disappear for big parts of each game do to being dinged up.  Groin injuries suck!  Short week next week too. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Had to have been given a "shot" at halftime?

When he gets up tomorrow he can barely walk?

CORTISON shots are great on reducing the inflamation and associated pain caused by the swelling, but you Are right in that the injected area does get really sore afterwards. I gotta believe that they didnt think he would worsten the injury by playing and only injected to relieve pain. Regardless, i'd be shocked if we see him on Thursday. I believe he will miss at least one game after what I saw today. Expect Dobson to play some at WR with Edelman and boyce inside on Thurs. GO PATS! 1-0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Someone did find a new groin for him on ebay I guess.

Can't have him disappear for big parts of each game do to being dinged up.  Groin injuries suck!  Short week next week too. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

I guess having a big heart and steady nerves makes up for a dinged groin!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Got to admit when I saw him grab his leg/groing I thought...we won't see this guy for a month. Amendola battled through it, it was an amazing performance by him and Brady (it didn't look like he was getting any separation at times, but the ball was there and his hands grabbed the thing). I thought he battled hard - it looked like he made some serious adjustments to his route running to favor his injury, but it worked.

I don't think we'll see him on Thursday. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is no concern.  The Pats receiving corps is younger, bigger, faster and better.

Just look at the incredible stats for Sudfeld, Tompkins, Boyce, Dobson...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Got to admit when I saw him grab his leg/groing I thought...we won't see this guy for a month. Amendola battled through it, it was an amazing performance by him and Brady (it didn't look like he was getting any separation at times, but the ball was there and his hands grabbed the thing). I thought he battled hard - it looked like he made some serious adjustments to his route running to favor his injury, but it worked.

I don't think we'll see him on Thursday. 

He actually adjusted his running. He was running stiff legged on one wheel to compensate for the groin injury. I wouldn't be so quick to rule him out for thursday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

This is no concern.  The Pats receiving corps is younger, bigger, faster and better.

Just look at the incredible stats for Sudfeld, Tompkins, Boyce, Dobson...

Calvin Johnson 4 rec 37 yds
    Kenbrell Thompkins 4 rec 42 yds

Let's wait a few weeks shall we?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

"groin injuries suck!" 

True, but improper sucking can cause groin injuries too.