2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Amendola drop costs game - he is Welker

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DonHa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12 suck it up will ya, your Welky is gone. Get over it. We are tired of hearing you crying azz . 

[/QUOTE]

Why so defensive?  I never said a word about Welker.  Catch should have been caught so suck it up, pal!

[/QUOTE]

You're outnumbered on this one, troll.

I knew this thread sounded like a troll thread which would attract other threads. I haven't even seen the play, but I do not trust you, that is for sure.

Welkie is home with concussion and Amendola lit it up today.

Welker dropped a ball WIDE OPEN in a SB. Facts.

[/QUOTE]

Bull$shit.  Had it in his hands, gotta secure it.  See that catch made all the time. 

Many, many times Brady couldn't find open receivers.  OF course Amendola had a big day, only him and Edelman to really throw it too.  When you have to throw it 55 times because your D sucks, whos going to make all the catches? And still lost the game. Your comments are foolish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, his drop was at least contested. He didn't drop it in the open field.

Then again ... the game should never have been at that point. 

The defense has to seal it for once. Ghost can't be kicking out of bounds. And his miss, ouch, that was the game. If he hits that 48 yarder ... NE ends this with a chipshot FG.

[/QUOTE]

This sums it up from top to bottom

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

The defense has to seal it for once. Ghost can't be kicking out of bounds. And his miss, ouch, that was the game. If he hits that 48 yarder ... NE ends this with a chipshot FG.

[/QUOTE]

So true...  the offense has won games coming from behind late with scores, literally, at the end of the game.  The D, NEEDS to hold the other team when that team gets the ball back with 3 - 5 minutes left needing one score to go ahead.  I understand the injuries have played a part in the play of this D, but, for all his defensive genius, couldn't BB figure out something to stop the bleeding and the consistent giving up plays when the other team is in a 3rd and long situation?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No drop. Amendola did make the catch. Defender knocked it out of his hands

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

Actually, there were a number of well defensed pass plays by the Dolphins today.  They deserve some credit too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The truth about Welker's concussion?

It's from motorboarding his wife, the Hotters International Champ! :}~

[/QUOTE]

LOL, its Hooters

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Honeslty I think most slot receivers are going to do exactly what Welker, Amendola and Edelman do in the redzone...not catch balls. They just aren't big enough or strong enough and there isn't enough space for them.

I think both Edelman and Amendola had very very good games, but neither one was going to come down with those passes in the endzone at the end. I mean there is always a slim chance, but they aren't built for that. Their job is to get them there, the tightend, the runner, the tall receiver, etc, is supposed to score in close. We don't have that now....maybe when Dobson gets back, but not now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hilarious to hear Rusty telling others why the Pats lost when he didn't even watch the game.  If you ever needed proof that Rusty's analysis isn't based on the facts, but just on his own pre-formed opinons, here it is.  

Absurd.  

The Pats lost that game because they don't have the talent right now, thanks to all the injuries. 

At this point, our best hope is that Thompkins and Dobson get back on the field soon and that Solder's concussion doesn't keep him out too long.  We need some taller receivers in the red zone.  Run-pass balance isn't the primary issue.  The primary issue is lack of big red zone receiving threats.  

(On an aside, I said before the game that I was shocked they were letting Solder play after a concussion last week.  I'm afraid that was a bad decision that will come back to haunt them, especially if Solder is shut down for the remainder of the season.) 

Also . . . what's with Rusty's attack on Mankins?  I thought he did a pretty good job filling in for Solder all things considered.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

It was 10-7 at halftime and 10-10 in the 3rd qtr. The doesn't suck, dummy dumbo.

Our offense sucks and it sucked vs Cleveland last week, too.  Fiddling and diddling barely driving or scoring.

1/4 in the red zone today and that does't even count Ghost's miss.

Putting pressure on our D every week like this is a joke. I just watched a tired Panthers D make Geno Smith look like Brady towards the end of the game, allowing 20 points now.

D's do not get better in 85 degree weather as the game goes, they get worse.  This means the offense needs to not have stalled qtrs.

[/QUOTE]

You didn't even watch the game, fraud.  Stp the ball sack hugging and face the facts.  The D gave another one away!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DonHa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12 suck it up will ya, your Welky is gone. Get over it. We are tired of hearing you crying azz . 

[/QUOTE]

Why so defensive?  I never said a word about Welker.  Catch should have been caught so suck it up, pal!

[/QUOTE]

You're outnumbered on this one, troll.

I knew this thread sounded like a troll thread which would attract other threads. I haven't even seen the play, but I do not trust you, that is for sure.

Welkie is home with concussion and Amendola lit it up today.

Welker dropped a ball WIDE OPEN in a SB. Facts.

[/QUOTE]

Bull$shit.  Had it in his hands, gotta secure it.  See that catch made all the time. 

Many, many times Brady couldn't find open receivers.  OF course Amendola had a big day, only him and Edelman to really throw it too.  When you have to throw it 55 times because your D sucks, whos going to make all the catches? And still lost the game. Your comments are foolish.

[/QUOTE]

It was 10-7 at halftime and 10-10 in the 3rd qtr. The doesn't suck, dummy dumbo.

Our offense sucks and it sucked vs Cleveland last week, too.  Fiddling and diddling barely driving or scoring.

1/4 in the red zone today and that does't even count Ghost's miss.

Putting pressure on our D every week like this is a joke. I just watched a tired Panthers D make Geno Smith look like Brady towards the end of the game, allowing 20 points now.

D's do not get better in 85 degree weather as the game goes, they get worse.  This means the offense needs to not have stalled qtrs.

[/QUOTE]

Last 5 possessions.  There were only freaken 8 again! 

TD, FG, TD, punt TD.   24 points in 5 possessions. THE DEFENSE BLOWS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Danny's bobble allows the ball to be knocked free.  Clean catch and game over.  Simple as that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a tough catch but the bobble allowed the defender to strip it. So little margin for error. Ghost missing a FG kicking the ball out of bounds, d can't stop nobody when it matters. Receivers dropping balls ( Boyce) they need Tompkins or Dobson back just for the height that is needed in the red zone. If ghost doesn't kick the ball out Miami doesn't get brave going for it on forth down. Not blaming him for this is on the D.

[/QUOTE]

This is about an ideological failure on offense. Brady loves to throw.

This is nothing new.  

[/QUOTE]

Again, there is a man who could stop this. He isn't.

The greatest coach of all-time, as you call him, would put a stop to this if it was the one thing most hurting his team, as you claim it is.

You can run, but you can't hide, from this dishonest tactic of yours, not owning up to BB being fully responsible for this passing excess you claim is THE problem with this team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I like what Aemendola brought to the table today, but I seem to recall rusty telling everyone how different a player Amendola was going to be than Welker - how he was going to be an outside threat, more diverse, be ale to run so many different routes, etc. This guy is none of that, Amendola gets no separation on the outside...ever...they don't even attempt to put him out there much anymore. I watched him get smothered against the Broncos a few weeks ago out there...again today...last week. He is slot and a slot guy only. He has no size or deep speed. For all the assesments rusty makes before actually seeing a player play, this one may of been the worse. Then again he's telling everyone what happened during the game today, despite not actually watching it. Lol!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Amendola did not cost them the game. It was a good play by the defender and a good play by Danny to even make that close. They wouldn't have even got to that point on the field without Amendolas key plays.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amendola did not cost them the game. It was a good play by the defender and a good play by Danny to even make that close. They wouldn't have even got to that point on the field without Amendolas key plays.

[/QUOTE]

I do think Amendola should have caught it but it was a tough one. He did make a heck of a catch on the 4th and 8 where he was clobbered that saved the drive. That was a Welker type play. I saw positives today from Amendola. Boyce was really bad though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Look no farther than our kicker the homers love so much for the goat in this loss.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look no farther than our kicker the homers love so much for the goat in this loss.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not blaming ghost for the loss he didn't have the best of days missed FG and kicking the ball out of bounds with 4 min left. He won a lot of games this year weather u think the FG were easy or not, they went through. If we could have made a couple of stops its a mute point. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yep, he sure missed the tackle on that 4th and 5 play. I mean really 3 guys around the play and none, none could knock an off balanced runner to less than 5 yrds to seal the game? Just like Carolina and the previous SB loses all over again. The D blew it. The O needs to score more and Ghost can't give away 20yrds on a kickoff penalty but if you have the lead with less than 3mins the D should be able to hold the lead for one series if we are to have any shot in the post season

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to ANumber1Roy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tough play but he could have turned his body after catching the ball to tuck it away. He was in the air which allowed him to use his body to turn and shield the ball after securing it.

[/QUOTE]

ok thats tough...

[/QUOTE]

Not for someone that's a professional football athlete. If I could do it in real life he should be able to do it. I'm sure someone will comment that I should be out there then. Well I would if I could run a 4.5 forty time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not blaming ghost for the loss he didn't have the best of days missed FG and kicking the ball out of bounds with 4 min left. He won a lot of games this year weather u think the FG were easy or not, they went through. If we could have made a couple of stops its a mute point. 

[/QUOTE]

He has won a lot of games for us. He cost us huge today. The kickoff was inexcuseable.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The defender knocked it out of his hands and made a play, very different than Welker's drop.

[/QUOTE]

So, it wasn't a drop and this is an outright troll thread?  Not surprising considering the troll work of this troll in recent days.

[/QUOTE]

Again go watchmthe game before you call anyone a troll or interject ... it just makes you look bad man.  Can say I didn't watch the game but then take sides.

[/QUOTE]

When I see 10 people to 1 say it was not a drop but a pass break up and well played by the defender, I trust that ratio.

It's that simple.

When I see disinegneous trolls align as one, then it's lights out.  They're trolls.

[/QUOTE]

Okay you trust that ratio, but when there are consistently 99% of the board who takes a different opinion than you,which is a majority of the posts, you don't trust that? Sounds a bit pathetic Russ.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

MCDaniels cost us the game, not running it near the goal line and with the play calling at the end.

[/QUOTE]

3 and 1 near the goal and he is in shot gun ? so we settle for a fg

- maybe with gronk

I am not and have not been a McD fan

[/QUOTE]
    me neither. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yep and had it not been for three incredible late game combacks the patriots would have lost their fith game in a row today and be sitting at seven and seven in second place.

Sections
Shortcuts