Amendola had more catches then Welker again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Amendola had more catches then Welker again!

Looks like Welker didn't catch any passes today yet Amendola did in helping the Pats to the Victory over the Ravens.  Looks like Amendola was better than injury prone Wes. BB was right to not over bid for and injury prone Wes Welker!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Amendola had more catches then Welker again!

Welker didn't play, won't play next week as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

too far...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tfb12 on the watch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Looks like Welker didn't catch any passes today yet Amendola did in helping the Pats to the Victory over the Ravens.  Looks like Amendola was better than injury prone Wes. BB was right to not over bid for and injury prone Wes Welker!

Now thats not fair rtuinila!!!!!! Everyone knows WESGETABLES dont catch well!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Amendola actually got lucky on that fumble too. Thank goodness his wrist was down because the defender managed to strip that without a ton of effort. Amendola has mostly been along for the ride this year. Edleman has been a lot better obviously.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Amendola - 2 catches 45 yards almost gave up a big fumble, wasn't out on the field for a lot of the offense, might as well not have played and allowed someone who could put up some better production take his spot.

Another very disappointing game by Amendola.

Thanks for making this thread, a bit embarrassing to those forum members who said Amendola was going to be a beast for the Pats this season.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now thats not fair rtuinila!!!!!! Everyone knows WESGETABLES dont catch well!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Rally, got to put you on ignore. I just don't want to see that term.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HillbillyJoe. Show HillbillyJoe's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tfb12 on the watch

[/QUOTE]People from NY are not nice people, more like dinks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I promise, I'll stop now Babe. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to HillbillyJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

tfb12 on the watch

[/QUOTE]People from NY are not nice people, more like dinks.

[/QUOTE]

He is a little kid, he doesn't know any better. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

tfb12 on the watch

[/QUOTE]

That TFBiatch12 is a paranoid little fool isnt he? LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Look at RallyC, I really did a number on him.  He has been in total meltdown mode since his sad and pathetic meltdown goodbye thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

says the guy who sits on his computer and makes stupid pictures all day. LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Being put on IGNORE by Babe is the same as getting the JD Power customer staisfaction award...it's all good...

[/QUOTE]

then maybe i should embrace the idea? Still, it is a rather insensitive name to call the little cretin Dwarf!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I do?  All day? Really? 

Looks like you are related to RallyC, neither one of you know what you are talking about.  Will you also be creating a meltdown goodbye thread too?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cool. Whatever way I don't have to see it works for me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Come on Babe, you will miss all the wonderful insight from an ex CFL player, lmao!!!

I'm still waiting for Tebow to show up and play TE, catching passes from TFB like RallyC said would happen.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Being put on IGNORE by Babe is the same as getting the JD Power customer staisfaction award...it's all good...

[/QUOTE]

then maybe i should embrace the idea? Still, it is a rather insensitive name to call the little cretin Dwarf!

[/QUOTE]
    Well...that's true...But I get more savage during the Holidays...

[/QUOTE]

I love your style MEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cool. Whatever way I don't have to see it works for me.

[/QUOTE]

you got it man. I apologize if it hit too close to home In any way whatsoever.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is TFBiatch12 still stalking my posts dude? This must be what it feels like to be Wes. Always havin TFBiatch12 stalking you. Loser San Francisco treat. Go away little girl. You arent wanted here just like little Wessie. Dont you see it yet. You are in major meltdown mode ever since I put u on IGNORE. I CONTROL WHAT YOU SEE TFBiatch12 and I dont see any of your stupid little girl whining and begging for attention. NIRVANA!!! LOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

You read every one of them and you know it.  When is your next big meltdown coming?  Looks like you are having several mini meltdowns right now.  I'm looking forward to you your next major meltdown and possibly another goodbye thread.  The first one was epic, can't wait for the 2nd one.

BTW, You think Nate Solder makes it back this season? What is your take on that?  2 concussions in back to bback weaks, 3 total in his young career.  You think he should hang it up?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I dont get this just cause tfb12 thinks welker is better then DA come on man.Just cause hes not a pat fan doesnt mean you have to go anti welker!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amendola - 2 catches 45 yards almost gave up a big fumble, wasn't out on the field for a lot of the offense, might as well not have played and allowed someone who could put up some better production take his spot.

Thanks for making this thread, a bit embarrassing to those forum members who said Amendola was going to be a beast for the Pats this season.

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter if he was disappointing or not, he still out produced Welker today!

You keep trying to make the point that Welker would have been better but that is just a fantasy with no basis in reality. Whereas reality points to Amendola out performing Wes for the rest of the season. You keep forgetting the maxim, past performance is no predictor of future perfomance.

BTW I like your "Thanks" statement and your attemp to spin this thread. It shows you are starting to realize the error of your thinking and are getting tired of defending a point of view that really makes no sense.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter if he was disappointing or not, he still out produced Welker today!

You keep trying to make the point that Welker would have been better but that is just a fantasy with no basis in reality. Whereas reality points to Amendola out performing Wes for the rest of the season. You keep forgetting the maxim, past performance is no predictor of future perfomance.

BTW I like your "Thanks" statement and your attemp to spin this thread. It shows you are starting to realize the error of your thinking and are getting tired of defending a point of view that really makes no sense.

[/QUOTE]

Welker 2013 = 73 receptions, 778 yards, 10 tds.

Amendola 2013 = 51 receptions, 579 yards, 2 td's.

Even not playing next week Amendola still won't match Welkers production.

OUCH!

Sections
Shortcuts