Amendola had more catches then Welker again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Amendola had more catches then Welker again!

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I just can't believe we are paying this guy 7 million, I mean at least he's doing more than Ocho did, but think of what we could of done with that money.

You shouldn't believe that because we aren't.

$10 million guaranteed, he also gets a per-game roster bonus of $31,250 for every game he stays healthy.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/03/report-danny-amendolas-five-year-31-million-contract-depends-on-wide-receiver-staying-healthy/

The dude is getting paid.  How it hits the the Patriots cap is a different story.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

$10 million guaranteed, he also gets a per-game roster bonus of $31,250 for every game he stays healthy.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/03/report-danny-amendolas-five-year-31-million-contract-depends-on-wide-receiver-staying-healthy/

The dude is getting paid.  How it hits the the Patriots cap is a different story.

He isn't getting paid 7 million per even if he hits all of his incentives.  Most of the guaranteed money is paid out in the first 3 years meaning if he doesn't perform those 2 years with the higher cap hits at the end will either be restructured or he will get cut with very little dead money.  I understand his contract perfectly well thank you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Amendola - 2 catches 45 yards almost gave up a big fumble, wasn't out on the field for a lot of the offense, might as well not have played and allowed someone who could put up some better production take his spot.

Another very disappointing game by Amendola.

Thanks for making this thread, a bit embarrassing to those forum members who said Amendola was going to be a beast for the Pats this season.

Yeah, I agree.  Amendola sux

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

The Patriots played their best all around game of the year against a team that has given us trouble in the past.  We embarrass and totally out played the Ravens in their own house and you guys are still arguing about Welker vs. Amendola.  This is @#$%^&*ing  pathetic. 

Which would seem to indicate that the argument is less about New England Patriots football and more about who is right.  I don't give a flying f**k if Welker catches 300 passes for 2,954 in a single season and Amendola catches 1 for 2.5 yards - if the Pats win I'm happy.

What?!?!?! ATJ, I normally like your posts, but this is ridiculous.  We should ALWAYS be critical of our team.  We sux.  Almost as much as BB as GM

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

The Patriots played their best all around game of the year against a team that has given us trouble in the past.  We embarrass and totally out played the Ravens in their own house and you guys are still arguing about Welker vs. Amendola.  This is @#$%^&*ing  pathetic. 

Which would seem to indicate that the argument is less about New England Patriots football and more about who is right.  I don't give a flying f**k if Welker catches 300 passes for 2,954 in a single season and Amendola catches 1 for 2.5 yards - if the Pats win I'm happy.

What?!?!?! ATJ, I normally like your posts, but this is ridiculous.  We should ALWAYS be critical of our team.  We sux.  Almost as much as BB as GM

Irish, like my posts, don't like them, my friend.  I'm not entirely certain you've ever seen me post anywhere that we as fans shouldn't be critical of our team where criticism is warranted.  What my comment was about was not the NE Pats but about this incessant 'I'm right - no I'm right' bu11sh!t about Amendola and Welker.  The Pats just came away with a huge win against a team that is very tough to beat and what do we see?  Amendola vs Welker.  Is it ok, just once, if we dispense with this stuff and be happy that the Pats won when they needed to?

That's all I'm saying. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Looks like Welker didn't catch any passes today yet Amendola did in helping the Pats to the Victory over the Ravens.  Looks like Amendola was better than injury prone Wes. BB was right to not over bid for and injury prone Wes Welker!

Now thats not fair rtuinila!!!!!! Everyone knows WESGETABLES dont catch well!!!!

Wes Welker may be on another team this year but he gave the Pats his best for years. No need to be an insulting Troll. Onto ignore you go. I won't read posts from fools who name call athletes. 

Hetch

+10

Can you believe these people?  Far to many trolls on this forum.

Really, there are far too many trolls on this forum! Too many people who are fans of a player and not the team. Most of them showed up when Moss arrived. That was the worst signing in Pats history!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Don't you understand Amendola didn't drop that pass and that the db did what he is paid to do and made a play? In technical terms that was a pass defensed, not a drop. Welkers drop on the other hand was a drop. go ahead, compare the two plays. Amendola has a db on him actively trying and succeeding in knocking the ball away. Welker is alone, two hands on the ball and no db within five yards of him. Welkers was a drop, Amendola's was a pass defensed!

If anyone is deflecting and spinning it is you, not me.

Amendola should have had the ball secured well before the defender touched the ball.  He bobbled it instead.  Is there anyway you can get someone to throw you some passes so you can learn how you are supposed to catch the ball?  Clearly you have never caught a football before and you don't know how the whole catching the ball thing works.

You should really watch the games before you coment on what a receiver does with the ball when he catches it. Clearly you should find a friend and try catching an over the shoulder pass. You obviously never have done that at anytime in your life. Otherwise you would know how rediculous your statements are.

Welker will probably still not outproduce Amendola next week!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Looks like Welker didn't catch any passes today yet Amendola did in helping the Pats to the Victory over the Ravens.  Looks like Amendola was better than injury prone Wes. BB was right to not over bid for and injury prone Wes Welker!

HaHa... whenWelker was with the Pats how come you never compared his stats to Amendolas ...? Another crying pats fan.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Don't you understand Amendola didn't drop that pass and that the db did what he is paid to do and made a play? In technical terms that was a pass defensed, not a drop. Welkers drop on the other hand was a drop. go ahead, compare the two plays. Amendola has a db on him actively trying and succeeding in knocking the ball away. Welker is alone, two hands on the ball and no db within five yards of him. Welkers was a drop, Amendola's was a pass defensed!

Amendola should have had the ball secured well before the defender touched the ball.  He bobbled it instead.  Is there anyway you can get someone to throw you some passes so you can learn how you are supposed to catch the ball?  Clearly you have never caught a football before and you don't know how the whole catching the ball thing works.

You should really watch the games before you coment on what a receiver does with the ball when he catches it. Clearly you should find a friend and try catching an over the shoulder pass. You obviously never have done that at anytime in your life. Otherwise you would know how rediculous your statements are.

I watch all the PAts games.  I also catch many others on Sundays.

I have caught many passes in my football days, over the shoulder ones for TD's too.

Maybe you should know what you are talking about before you make silly statements that are wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Irish, like my posts, don't like them, my friend.  I'm not entirely certain you've ever seen me post anywhere that we as fans shouldn't be critical of our team where criticism is warranted.  What my comment was about was not the NE Pats but about this incessant 'I'm right - no I'm right' bu11sh!t about Amendola and Welker.  The Pats just came away with a huge win against a team that is very tough to beat and what do we see?  Amendola vs Welker.  Is it ok, just once, if we dispense with this stuff and be happy that the Pats won when they needed to?

That's all I'm saying. 

Good post ATJ.  I guess these picssing contests must be just part of our dysfunctional family and are tough to reason with. 

But I think these contests also resemble the first part of this commercial.   :)

http://www.marketmenot.com/kfc-cookies-for-the-kids-commercial/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

That's all I'm saying. 

Good post ATJ.  I guess these picssing contests must be just part of our dysfunctional family and are tough to reason with. 

But I think these contests also resemble the first part of this commercial.   :)

http://www.marketmenot.com/kfc-cookies-for-the-kids-commercial/

This isn't a pissing contest at all guys. This about TFBiatch12 being upset still about Wessie not being a part of this incredible season. He attacks our team and team members when they show any signs of comparing to his Wessies' huge Patriots failures. He's truly nuts and doesn't care that the PATRIOTS just beat down one of our biggest rivals yeasterday. Chase his troll azz off and you won't hear another poster have to defend OUR TEAM's players. Wes is gone and a non factor here. Simple.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This isn't a pissing contest at all guys. This about TFBiatch12 being upset still about Wessie not being a part of this incredible season. He attacks our team and team members when they show any signs of comparing to his Wessies' huge Patriots failures. He's truly nuts and doesn't care that the PATRIOTS just beat down one of our biggest rivals yeasterday. Chase his troll azz off and you won't hear another poster have to defend OUR TEAM. Simple.

Yep, still following me around, posting after every post I make and saying he has me on ignore.  Now he is so desperate to get me off of here because I call him out on all his lies and failed predictions.. now he is now turning to others to chase me away.  Hahaha!  I love it.  I caused his major forum meltdown a few months ago with a pathetic goodbye thread, he lost his manhood, now he is back for revenge, lol!!  I own this fake RallyC guy and he knows it. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

LOL! TFB12 and PatsEng on the watch with soiled underpants. Absolutely priceless.

Gomie chasing stats without Welkie and horrendous outdoors in the postseason. Just like the old days, pre 2007, before TFB12 became a Pats fan.

I'm loving it!

What do you mean, TFBiatch12 is a PATS fan??? He has hated the PATS ever since they let his littel Wessie walk after he deamnded that they never would let it happen back in March 2013.  Poor poor TFBiatch12........I see he's getting crushed these last few weeks over his lack of interest in the PATS successes and only wants to fight with all of the posters here. He must be exhausted.....LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL! TFB12 and PatsEng on the watch with soiled underpants. Absolutely priceless.

Gomie chasing stats without Welkie and horrendous outdoors in the postseason. Just like the old days, pre 2007, before TFB12 became a Pats fan.

I'm loving it!

Says the guy who stayed at home to post on the internet instead of going to the Patriots game to support the team when they were in town.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm loving it!

What do you mean, TFBiatch12 is a PATS fan??? He has hated the PATS ever since they let his littel Wessie walk after he deamnded that they never would let it happen back in March 2013.  Poor poor TFBiatch12........

Hated the Pats, come on now.  You continue to look like a joke.  You are still mad at me for chasing you away a few months ago.  You are a mental midget RallyC, I own you on this forum, your pathetic goodbye thread is proof of that.

Please tell us again all your predictions that you said were going to come true because you said you knew those things since you played in the CFL.    Why won't confront me on those things?  Why are you running away from those failed predictions, those failed statements you made?  I don't think you have made a correct prediction yet.  So instead of taking me on with the facts, you run around here acting like a little school girl calling names.  I'm calling you out again RallyC, defend those failed predictions you made.

I will wait.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Getting crushed I see TFBiatch12? Shouldn't you be enjoying a Patriots victory instead of defending your Widdle Wessie all the time. Go away. Nobody wants to hear your sad sad break-up story anymore......

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I'm loving it!

What do you mean, TFBiatch12 is a PATS fan??? He has hated the PATS ever since they let his littel Wessie walk after he deamnded that they never would let it happen back in March 2013.  Poor poor TFBiatch12........

Hated the Pats, come on now.  You continue to look like a joke.  You are still mad at me for chasing you away a few months ago.  You are a mental midget RallyC, I own you on this forum, your pathetic goodbye thread is proof of that.

Please tell us again all your predictions that you said were going to come true because you said you knew those things since you played in the CFL.    Why won't confront me on those things?  Why are you running away from those failed predictions, those failed statements you made?  I don't think you have made a correct prediction yet.  So instead of taking me on with the facts, you run around here acting like a little school girl calling names.  I'm calling you out again RallyC, defend those failed predictions you made.

I will wait.

It's so obvious you are jealous that RallyC played in the CFL and embarrasses you at the same time here.

Just get over it.  Move on already. He owns you because it's easy to do so. You're a bandwagon Pats fan. You admitted it!

Russ, if he knew the game at all, he wouldn't hate me so much. I guess he's just intimidated by someone with real knowledge of the game. He doesn't know what he is even trying to say most of the time when speaking tactical or strategically about the game when many of us not only know what we are saying, but have a basis to go by. If you don't agree with TFBiatch12, you are his enemy. If you appear to know what you are talking about, he attacks your credibility. dude is a misfit in real like and is afraid to lose some sort of status he has built with 13000-posts. Very strange and sad......Thanks, man.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

It is so sad to see someone who says "he" is a PATRIOTS fan outright attack PATRIOTS players in defense of a player from another team. Is that a true PATRIOTS fan?????? NO WAY! TFBiatch12 is a fraud, and is in love with players who are with the enemy. How can that be a true PATS fan??? Run his azz off rtuinila!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Russ, if he knew the game at all, he wouldn't hate me so much. I guess he's just intimidated by someone with real knowledge of the game. He doesn't know what he is even trying to say when many of us not only know what we are saying, but have basis to go by. If you don't agree with TFBiatch12, you are his enemy......Thanks, man.

Haha, you don't know the game.  You haven't been correct on any of the predictions you have made on this forum.  You know, the predictions you told everyone would happen based on you playing in the CFL, lol!   Instead of taking me on concerning your failed predictions you continue to run around here calling names.  Last time you did that it ended pretty bad for you with pathetic goodbye thread you made.  You had a major meltdown, dude!  Everyone here all watched it happen.  The thread is still around.

RallyC with his meltdown thread here

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tfb12 is crumbling

Sections
Shortcuts