Amendola says he has talked to Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Amendola says he has talked to Brady

Amendola said he has talked to Tom Brady and is making plans to run pass patterns with him, and that he’s excited to play for a Patriots team that has big plans for him.

Hell yes danny get ready to go to California--(mayb you can share an apartment with Hernandaz)  see what it feels like to catch passes from a Hall of Famer!!!!  Make us all forget Welker!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/29/amendola-says-multiple-teams-made-him-better-offers-than-rams/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Amendola says he has talked to Brady

Yeh Danny get yourself a hotty, and plan on going to Costa Rica , just catch that damn pass!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I'll put money on Amendola having a more productive year than Welker.  I think he's going to put up big numbers with Brady.  Great attitude, tough, young, fast and versatile.  Let's hope for no more freak injuries, but as I've said before, I think his "injury-prone" status is a bunch of rubbish.  

Welcome to NE, Danny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I'll put money on Amendola having a more productive year than Welker.  I think he's going to put up big numbers with Brady.  Great attitude, tough, young, fast and versatile.  Let's hope for no more freak injuries, but as I've said before, I think his "injury-prone" status is a bunch of rubbish.  

Welcome to NE, Danny.

More productive year then Welker this season or more productive year then Welker had as a Patriot.

I hope he has no injuries. Heck, I hope he doesn't get hurt out there running routes with TFB. 

But...

He played in 12 games in the last 2 seasons.  He only finished 8 of those 12 games.  Has been out with Ankle, foot, elbow and shoulder injuries.  How can you dismiss that as rubish?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Welcome to NE, Danny.

of course Irish neglects to tell us that he suddenly discovered all this greatness Amendola had after the Pats signed him...sort of like Wes Welker is now barely a Division I college talent since the pats let him go

hell now welker is the target of personal attacks, too- and so his his wife

gotta say lot of u patsies fans really are showing ur TRUE character-or lack thereof

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

The fact they'll be getting together fast is a very hopeful sign that timing will be a dead issue and that they'll start the season already on the same wavelength...WES WHO?

whatever rusty

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

whatever rusty

Whatever Babe Parilli.

As for Amendola all I will say is we'll see. Welker put up record numbers as a Patriot for a slot receiver. Those numbers won't be seen around here again anytime soon if ever. Brady will have to spread the ball around more than ever. That may not be a bad thing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

LMFAO..Rusty? Nope...not even close...get over the Welker man-love thing so many of you seem to have...lil' baldy married a hottie, is making millions, and lives in Denver now...cry not for lil' baldy...he had a chance to stay and left w/out a decent deal w/ a new team...his fault, no one else's..boo freak*n hoo...

the rusty comment means ur either him or post like him...either way

why the name calling? (rusty does this all the time...)

why the over the top disparagement since he left? (hmmm-rusty does this all the time...)

why the need to minimize/degrade his achievements here like they never happened or don't count suddenly? (say rusty does this all the time too..)

and please man-love? i dont root for the pats or am a fan of welker long as he doesn't wear my team's uniform-but that doesn't mean i think he deserves what has been going on here and i would feel that way about just about any other player in his spot

oh and btw ur kind of a piece of trash-just thought i would add a little name-calling, personal disparagement myself  :  )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Welcome to NE, Danny.

of course Irish neglects to tell us that he suddenly discovered all this greatness Amendola had after the Pats signed him...sort of like Wes Welker is now barely a Division I college talent since the pats let him go

gotta say lot of u patsies fans really are showing ur TRUE character-or lack thereof

Excuse me?  I've always loved Amendola's game and have repeatedly compared him to Wes but with more versatility.  You're a condescending/disingenuous fool who constantly puts words into others' mouths.  Zip it.  

When the hell did I say Wes was barely a D1 talent?  When did I personally attack him or his wife?  

I absolutely LOVED Welker, and will always respect him for what he did here in New England.  However, I know that the nature of business overcomes personal feeling and I try to look at personnel decisions from a business perspective, unlike an uneducated fool such as yourself who doesn't understand the complexities of running a CONSISTENT successful franchise.  GTFO troll

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

whatever rusty

Whatever Babe Parilli.

As for Amendola all I will say is we'll see. Welker put up record numbers as a Patriot for a slot receiver. Those numbers won't be seen around here again anytime soon if ever. Brady will have to spread the ball around more than ever. That may not be a bad thing.

now u see Dig this is the sort of fair and well said thing thats expected from you usually

honestly u must admit it's gotten ridiculous around here just on a human level, forget football-u would think welker spit on their mothers or punched bob kraft-it's sad to see

u can rise above this but so many of ur compatriots....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

BTW...how you like Osi insulting the Jints?...lmfao...Let's see how long it takes the level headed NY Giants fans to stick their steely knives into the dead corpse of Osi "I hate the Giants" Umenyora.

their "steely knives"? u know thats the sort of classic rock reference rusty has sprinkled into his posts over the years also

hmm.....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Welcome to NE, Danny.

More productive year then Welker this season or more productive year then Welker had as a Patriot.

I hope he has no injuries. Heck, I hope he doesn't get hurt out there running routes with TFB. 

But...

He played in 12 games in the last 2 seasons.  He only finished 8 of those 12 games.  Has been out with Ankle, foot, elbow and shoulder injuries.  How can you dismiss that as rubish?

I'm saying that Danny will have a better season this upcoming season than Wes will have this upcoming season.  

Why do you insist on always bringing your Debbie-Downer attitude into the discussion of Amendola?  My God dude, Wes is gone.  Accept it and TRY to look at things optimistically and maybe, IDK, maybeee cheer for Danny instead of rocking your Welker jersey every Sunday this upcoming fall.  

I will repeat myself, as I have on many occassions, about Danny's "injury prone" label.  He had two freak accidents; it's not as if he's routinely missing games every season because of random nagging injuries.  He's a tough SOB who got hit in a freak spot that resulted in a rare injury.  So, since Danny has had 2 major injuries, and Wes has had 1 major injury, you're saying that the difference between an "injury-prone" label and an "always durable" label is 1 freak injury?  Hmm, nice logic, TFB.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

BTW...how you like Osi insulting the Jints?...lmfao...Let's see how long it takes the level headed NY Giants fans to stick their steely knives into the dead corpse of Osi "I hate the Giants" Umenyora.

their "steely knives"? u know thats the sort of classic rock reference rusty has sprinkled into his posts over the years also

hmm.....

Once again, a poster calls you out for the fraud that you are and you revert to the "Rusty" label.  You are such a child.  There is no way that you have a job, or a gf/wife for that matter.  You're immature and you stalk a fanboard of a team that you have disdain for.  Sweet life, Jintsy!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Welcome to NE, Danny.

Excuse me?  I've always loved Amendola's game and have repeatedly compared him to Wes but with more versatility.  You're a condescending/disingenuous fool who constantly puts words into others' mouths.  Zip it.  

When the hell did I say Wes was barely a D1 talent?  When did I personally attack him or his wife?  

I absolutely LOVED Welker, and will always respect him for what he did here in New England.  However, I know that the nature of business overcomes personal feeling and I try to look at personnel decisions from a business perspective, unlike an uneducated fool such as yourself who doesn't understand the complexities of running a CONSISTENT successful franchise.  GTFO troll

oh those darn "complexities"...yeah way above my head

the only thing i accused u of whitey was the sudden gushing over amendola-but if u say u felt this way before he got here-not sure how exactly unless ur a closet rams fan-i will take ur word

the other comments were directed at what i have heard here in general-unless of course you feel guilty of those accusations?

easy irish-ur blood pressure and all that

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

It's easy to see why you are considered a troll...and while you can hate on Rusty all you want, I've never seen YOU have the command of facts or persuasive arguments he does...few here do...I think that's why he is so disliked at times...all thaT OTHER STUFF IS JUST PEOPLE BEING WHO THEY REALLY ARE...rUSTY HAS NEVER SAID HE WASN'T WHAT HE DISPLAYED HERE..UNLIKE A POSEUR LIKE YOU...opps< caps< sorry....NOW GO KICK PUPPIES OR DROWN KITTENS OR WHATEVER YOU jINTS FANS LIKE TO DO...i THINK YOU'RE UPSET OVER oSI INSULTIN G YOUR PRECIOUS WIDDLE jINTS...lmfao

uh huh...and not only do u pile on the praise for ol rust-something he has done before with one of his other dozen aliases but u use "widdle"?

come on rusty give it up..i knew this was u since ur first few posts-just another of ur myriad of accounts and it seems a new one pops up every few wks

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Once again, a productive thread initiated by a Pats fan has been sent to ruin via a provoking troll who has no business being here.  Good work, mods!!!

I'm sure you guys are too busy covering all of the recent/hot-stove news around the leagues of the 4 franchises here in Boston....oh wait...freaking Commie is more up-to-date with breaking sports news, and he hasn't predicted anything that has turned out to be accurate since Moby Dick was a Minnow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

It's easy to see why you are considered a troll...and while you can hate on Rusty all you want, I've never seen YOU have the command of facts or persuasive arguments he does...few here do...I think that's why he is so disliked at times...all thaT OTHER STUFF IS JUST PEOPLE BEING WHO THEY REALLY ARE...rUSTY HAS NEVER SAID HE WASN'T WHAT HE DISPLAYED HERE..UNLIKE A POSEUR LIKE YOU...opps< caps< sorry....NOW GO KICK PUPPIES OR DROWN KITTENS OR WHATEVER YOU jINTS FANS LIKE TO DO...i THINK YOU'RE UPSET OVER oSI INSULTIN G YOUR PRECIOUS WIDDLE jINTS...lmfao

uh huh...and not only do u pile on the praise for ol rust-something he has done before with one of his other dozen aliases but u use "widdle"?

come on rusty give it up..i knew this was u since ur first few posts-just another of ur myriad of accounts and it seems a new one pops up every few wks

Your obsession is sick.  Seek help.  There's nothing wrong with homosexuality; however, obsession and paranoia are not good traits to group with infatuation.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Once again, a productive thread initiated by a Pats fan has been sent to ruin via a provoking troll who has no business being here.  Good work, mods!!!

I'm sure you guys are too busy covering all of the recent/hot-stove news around the leagues of the 4 franchises here in Boston....oh wait...freaking Commie is more up-to-date with breaking sports news, and he hasn't predicted anything that has turned out to be accurate since Moby Dick was a Minnow.

irish i am not a troll nor was this some attack meant only to provoke

u know better and u know what i said has merit-tell me u aren't a bit

ashamed of how some of ur fellow "fans" here have posted the things they said about welker since he left? why not direct it at them and take them to task? and i would have made these same remarks on any board of any team including a giants board if i saw this type of stuff

tell me you dont know what i am saying and ur willfully misunderstanding