Amendola says he has talked to Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Amendola says he has talked to Brady

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

42, or Babe Parilli, or whoever myou are...I am NOT Rusty...and you do seem a bit consumed by Rusty...it's kind of funny actually...I hope you have other things in your life than engaging in verbal slap fights online with people you never see...this is a waste of time...sorry all...I'm going to watch Florida Gulf Coast...and BTW...ask the mods if I'm Rusty...they'll know for sure...they can see this and it's perfectly OK with me if they tell you the truth...silly man...LMAO....

not babe and no one thinks that...was jints fan for 4.5 yrs and 42 and 46 for about a yr

no obsession with rusty at all

but an obsession with challenging/putting in their place arrogant, egomaniacal self-lovers who regularly use personal attacks and personal disparagements including one's job, sexual orientation, education and family?

yes indeed queenie!  : )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

It's easy to see why you are considered a troll...and while you can hate on Rusty all you want, I've never seen YOU have the command of facts or persuasive arguments he does...few here do...I think that's why he is so disliked at times...all thaT OTHER STUFF IS JUST PEOPLE BEING WHO THEY REALLY ARE...rUSTY HAS NEVER SAID HE WASN'T WHAT HE DISPLAYED HERE..UNLIKE A POSEUR LIKE YOU...opps< caps< sorry....NOW GO KICK PUPPIES OR DROWN KITTENS OR WHATEVER YOU jINTS FANS LIKE TO DO...i THINK YOU'RE UPSET OVER oSI INSULTIN G YOUR PRECIOUS WIDDLE jINTS...lmfao

uh huh...and not only do u pile on the praise for ol rust-something he has done before with one of his other dozen aliases but u use "widdle"?

come on rusty give it up..i knew this was u since ur first few posts-just another of ur myriad of accounts and it seems a new one pops up every few wks

Your obsession is sick.  Seek help.  There's nothing wrong with homosexuality; however, obsession and paranoia are not good traits to group with infatuation.

Good points Irish. 

Try to keep in mind that while most people on the board were celebrating the holidays Leon/Gints was starting a new acct on BDC to try to incite fans of another team. Just be glad your life isn't this pathetic. Sad actually. And to think he has yet to make a decent point,ever.

Try the ignore button maybe.

Peace bro

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

It's easy to see why you are considered a troll...and while you can hate on Rusty all you want, I've never seen YOU have the command of facts or persuasive arguments he does...few here do...I think that's why he is so disliked at times...all thaT OTHER STUFF IS JUST PEOPLE BEING WHO THEY REALLY ARE...rUSTY HAS NEVER SAID HE WASN'T WHAT HE DISPLAYED HERE..UNLIKE A POSEUR LIKE YOU...opps< caps< sorry....NOW GO KICK PUPPIES OR DROWN KITTENS OR WHATEVER YOU jINTS FANS LIKE TO DO...i THINK YOU'RE UPSET OVER oSI INSULTIN G YOUR PRECIOUS WIDDLE jINTS...lmfao

uh huh...and not only do u pile on the praise for ol rust-something he has done before with one of his other dozen aliases but u use "widdle"?

come on rusty give it up..i knew this was u since ur first few posts-just another of ur myriad of accounts and it seems a new one pops up every few wks

Your obsession is sick.  Seek help.  There's nothing wrong with homosexuality; however, obsession and paranoia are not good traits to group with infatuation.

Good points Irish. 

Try to keep in mind that while most people on the board were celebrating the holidays Leon/Gints was starting a new acct on BDC to try to incite fans of another team. Just be glad your life isn't this pathetic. Sad actually. And to think he has yet to make a decent point,ever.

Peace bro

where are these "good points"? i must have missed them

no actually my life is fine, very good lately thanks

also, what holidays are we speaking of? i am not jewish so i didn't miss celebrating Passover and I will be going out to dinner with my family this sunday for Easter

come on ringo-leon is the consummate troll who only posts things to start crap-i make plenty of objective football related contributions and have for years

also i consider this defense of welker far from trolling or inciting-more like defending him on a football and personal level

sad ain't it that it takers a Giants fan to do so on a pats board? speaks volume about pats fans i believe

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

42, or Babe Parilli, or whoever you are...I am NOT Rusty...and you do seem a bit consumed by Rusty...it's kind of funny actually...I hope you have other things in your life than engaging in verbal slap fights online with people you never see...this is a waste of time...sorry all...I'm going to watch Florida Gulf Coast...and BTW...ask the mods if I'm Rusty...they'll know for sure...they can see this and it's perfectly OK with me if they tell you the truth...silly man...LMAO....

enjoy the game Russ

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I'll put money on Amendola having a more productive year than Welker.  I think he's going to put up big numbers with Brady.  Great attitude, tough, young, fast and versatile.  Let's hope for no more freak injuries, but as I've said before, I think his "injury-prone" status is a bunch of rubbish.  

Welcome to NE, Danny.

More productive year then Welker this season or more productive year then Welker had as a Patriot.

I hope he has no injuries. Heck, I hope he doesn't get hurt out there running routes with TFB. 

But...

He played in 12 games in the last 2 seasons.  He only finished 8 of those 12 games.  Has been out with Ankle, foot, elbow and shoulder injuries.  How can you dismiss that as rubish?

I'm saying that Danny will have a better season this upcoming season than Wes will have this upcoming season.  

Why do you insist on always bringing your Debbie-Downer attitude into the discussion of Amendola?  My God dude, Wes is gone.  Accept it and TRY to look at things optimistically and maybe, IDK, maybeee cheer for Danny instead of rocking your Welker jersey every Sunday this upcoming fall.  

I will repeat myself, as I have on many occassions, about Danny's "injury prone" label.  He had two freak accidents; it's not as if he's routinely missing games every season because of random nagging injuries.  He's a tough SOB who got hit in a freak spot that resulted in a rare injury.  So, since Danny has had 2 major injuries, and Wes has had 1 major injury, you're saying that the difference between an "injury-prone" label and an "always durable" label is 1 freak injury?  Hmm, nice logic, TFB.  

Yes, if Amendola can stay on the field this season he might have a chance at putting up better numbers then Welker.  Welker will have a lot more talent around him in Denver then Amendola will in NE.  Heck, Donald Jones might not even play much, it's possible he won't even make the team.  Same goes for Jenkins.  Who else do they have besides Gronk and AH81, and they usually miss some time too so Amendola could see a ton of targets.

I made zero comment about Welker in my post so you just need to stop being so sensitive anytime me or anyone else makes a comment about Amendola.  It's not always a Welker related comment.  Sheesh!!

Now back to the injuries.  Amendola played 12 games in 2 seasons and out of those 12 games he played in he only completed 8 of them.  That means in 2 years Amendola only play 8 full games out of 32!!  Now don't get your panties in a wad because I'm picking on Amendola, it's the facts.  It's concerning, especially since he needs to be a major part of the offense.  BTW, Amendola has missed games due to elbow, foot, shoulder and ankle injuries so you might want to double check your injury comments. Thats the problem around here, people just say things even if they have no clue.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think he's going to put up huge numbers with Brady throwing to him. Im not as worried about injuries to him. I think he's had more of bad luck when it comes to that. Gronk is another example of having some tough breaks with injuries too and should be able to put together a full season. Guys like Dowling and Hernandez are more easily injured, Dowling is to the extreme and is risking serious  injury every time he takes a deep breath. 

I like Welker and he did some great things here. The fact is that he's taken more hits than any receiver in the league over the past 5 seasons, by far. At 32 you wonder when it will catch up with him. Amendola has been hurt, no doubt but he's bigger, faster, and has clearly better hands. He can and will go deep effectively and is only 27 years old. Like I said, I like Welker, he's been great but at this point Amendola is the better player IMO.

We will see soon enough, it's going to be interesting. I'm going to see if he and Brady go up to UCLA again to train.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

amendola seems like the perfect welker replacement as long as he stays healthy.

and yes, jints, you do have an obsession with rusty, it isnt arguable. when you call everyone who doesnt agree with you, rusty, yes you do have some kind of an obsession with the guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

and yes, jints, you do have an obsession with rusty, it isnt arguable. when you call everyone who doesnt agree with you, rusty, yes you do have some kind of an obsession with the guy.

He does have an obsession with rusty. He responds to nearly all of his posts. When rusty is not online he picks someone out and pretends they're rusty so he can argue and name call with. Didn't someone here say that jints was his wife a few months ago? I guess that would somewhat explain the high number of posts here but I'd rather go to a site for my own team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

whatever rusty

Whatever Babe Parilli.

As for Amendola all I will say is we'll see. Welker put up record numbers as a Patriot for a slot receiver. Those numbers won't be seen around here again anytime soon if ever. Brady will have to spread the ball around more than ever. That may not be a bad thing.

That's very true. That should be a very good thing. When the Pats were winning SB's they were running the ball consistent and throwing the ball to everybody. Think about it.  Brown, Givens, Branch, Patten, etc. etc. were all good receivers but didn't have Welker type stats. Please don't jump all over me with how great the defense was compared to how it has sucked in recent years. I'm fully aware of this. I'm strictly talking how Welker leaving might make the Pats offense more efficient. If you we're an opposing D.C. who would you game plan against now that Welker isn't there? I think uncertainty plays in the Pats favor, assuming everyone executes on offense. Go Pats! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

He does have an obsession with rusty. He responds to nearly all of his posts. When rusty is not online he picks someone out and pretends they're rusty so he can argue and name call with. Didn't someone here say that jints was his wife a few months ago? I guess that would somewhat explain the high number of posts here but I'd rather go to a site for my own team.

what the hell are u talking about? i am someone's "wife"?

yeah well i better shave then...and i have explained in 100 times before and above-no obsession with el queeno and his 12 accounts (dont insult my intelligence and say he doesnt have multiple accounts please) just a need to put his particular type of "personality" in it's place

now you guys SEE obsession a lot when it's not there and if you read my explanation as posted above and above this and 100 times before u may get it

and dont tell me guys like u are not queenies enablers and defend any and all his behavior-u do

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

see my above post to sporter-last time i will explain

accept it or dont ur choice

personally i wish queenie ur hero/alter ego would be banned permanently but no such luck  :  )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

see my above post to sporter-last time i will explain

accept it or dont ur choice

personally i wish queenie ur hero/alter ego would be banned permanently but no such luck  :  )

well if you wish he would be banned, thats fine....but constantly accusing people of being him just because they disagree with you on a subject, isnt. you have seemed more and more like a troll lately, which is sad because i dont think you are all that dumb. you just let your hatred for one person get in the way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Couple of points:

I am in complete agreement w/Irish on Amendola.  I see both of his injuries as 'freakish' with the surface he was playing on a factor (considered one of the worst in the league). Although to be sure only time will tell I see a lot of potential there.

I don't think the complete makeover of the Pats wide receiver corps as coincidental.  With the possible exception of Jenkins the entire unit is younger and more athletic.  I think last year the offense was entirely too dependent on Welker at times.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

aside from all the bantering back and forth--I'm glad to hear Brady has already contacted him and they have made plans to practice. I'm sure Brady has watched every game he has played in -which probably didn't take much time..and already knows what to expect from him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The fact they'll be getting together fast is a very hopeful sign that timing will be a dead issue and that they'll start the season already on the same wavelength...WES WHO?

whatever rusty

come on jints, he's just stating what many are feeling about WW, we're ready to move on with the new guy. 

WW is still a darn good receiver, but to alot of fans around here feel he wasn't delvering the goods the last couple of years when it counted.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Couple of points:

I am in complete agreement w/Irish on Amendola.  I see both of his injuries as 'freakish' with the surface he was playing on a factor (considered one of the worst in the league). Although to be sure only time will tell I see a lot of potential there.

I don't think the complete makeover of the Pats wide receiver corps as coincidental.  With the possible exception of Jenkins the entire unit is younger and more athletic.  I think last year the offense was entirely too dependent on Welker at times.

Thanks, ATJ.  I always enjoy your input and am glad to see you agree with me on the matter.  I typically love TFB's contributions, but I've learned that it's not worth it to discuss anything related to Welker/Amendola as it just creates unneccessary tension.

I respect everybody's concern of Amendola's injury history, however, IMO, I believe it's overblown and that we should wait and see how the season develops.  If he's healthy, yes, I am that confident that I believe Danny will outperform Wes out on the field next year.

I honestly couldn't be more excited about this new offense as our past offenses haven't done diddly squat in the last past few playoffs.  Excited to see Ballard integrated into the offense, hoping to see all of our tight ends healthy at one time, Amendola, Nelson, and possibly a young WR out of the draft.  Couple all of that with another year under Ridley's belt, more exposure of Vereen, and a healthy/motivated Bolden and I think we have a pretty damn good offense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to MoreRings's comment:

Good points Irish. 

Peace bro

where are these "good points"? i must have missed them

no actually my life is fine, very good lately thanks

also, what holidays are we speaking of? i am not jewish so i didn't miss celebrating Passover and I will be going out to dinner with my family this sunday for Easter

come on ringo-leon is the consummate troll who only posts things to start crap-i make plenty of objective football related contributions and have for years

also i consider this defense of welker far from trolling or inciting-more like defending him on a football and personal level

sad ain't it that it takers a Giants fan to do so on a pats board? speaks volume about pats fans i believe

HAHAHAAHAH you make "objective football related contributions" hahahahaha.  75% of your posts are spam like smarmy one liners taking digs at the Patriots orginization or gloating, this on another teams board. 24% of your posts are" hiya queenie" and then there is 1 % may have have a tinge of objectivity in it.

As judge Ty once said to Judge Smails you are quite a slouch.

Bingo.  The irony of his statements are beyond comprehension.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks, ATJ.  I always enjoy your input and am glad to see you agree with me on the matter.  I typically love TFB's contributions, but I've learned that it's not worth it to discuss anything related to Welker/Amendola as it just creates unneccessary tension.

Thanks IrishMob. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

Here I thought I was coming to a Football Discussion....ONLY to find so may people acting like 5 yr old spolied little brats attacking each other because we have not all walked in LOCK STEP.

My Wife is one of the biggest Welker supporters alive... she spent over $100 on an authentic jersey of his... just last season...  However, even she knows that he is no longer a Patriot player.... but did super well on the team.

GROW UP!!!!! Stop all the stabs at each other and play a game of Make-a-believe that you guys actually have the ability to discuss the topic instead of trying to "pretend" you each have a bigger weiner than the other.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to NotPickinPeyton's comment:

Here I thought I was coming to a Football Discussion....ONLY to find so may people acting like 5 yr old spolied little brats attacking each other because we have not all walked in LOCK STEP.

My Wife is one of the biggest Welker supporters alive... she spent over $100 on an authentic jersey of his... just last season...  However, even she knows that he is no longer a Patriot player.... but did super well on the team.

GROW UP!!!!! Stop all the stabs at each other and play a game of Make-a-believe that you guys actually have the ability to discuss the topic instead of trying to "pretend" you each have a bigger weiner than the other.

boy can tell you havn't been here long--don't even bother they have their own agenda--and it's been going on for a loooooog time. so save your outrage for other things. stick around lot's of good stuff on this board. BTW there is an ignore option.

Sections
Shortcuts