Amendola Timetable ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Amendola Timetable ???

The hit Amendola Sustained in the Saints game looked pretty nasty , i think he will be out for a couple more weeks , i hope he doesnt go the mike wright way.

Better go the safe way than rush him back too soon , i have no problem resting him till the Bye week  ,it's not like his production was overwhelming .

lets hope he can stay healthy and help us in the long  run .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Amendola Timetable ???

I thought i read a report last week that he was seen in the locker room. I guess it really is all up to whether he can pass the post concussion tests. i wouldn't be shocked if he played this week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm-On-The-Mend-Always will be back just in time to get injured.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I heard he will be out another 4 weeks.  Yeah, last night he pulled his hamstring after he fell asleep and dreamt about being on the field playing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

I heard he will be out another 4 weeks.  Yeah, last night he pulled his hamstring after he fell asleep and dreamt about being on the field playing.

Just like I thought Queenie...can't beat arguments everyone else makes so you have to lie about who you are...typical...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Sit him out through the By-week . . . we not only need him this year but for the next few.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

BTW...HE"S BACKKKKKKKKKKK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He'll probably play this week...before going down with whatever his latest injury will be. Big mistake - he will be cut at the end of the season - or take a dramatic pay cut to avoid embarrassment for all involved.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to RicosUncle's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Just like I thought Queenie...can't beat arguments everyone else makes so you have to lie about who you are...typical...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Letting WW walk and acquiring Amenfragile is argualy the biggest blunder BB, the GM, has made in a long line of bonehead moves. It's a shame that TB's last 12 years will be wasted thanks to Belichick, the inept GM.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to yakv's comment:

The hit Amendola Sustained in the Saints game looked pretty nasty , i think he will be out for a couple more weeks , i hope he doesnt go the mike wright way.

Better go the safe way than rush him back too soon , i have no problem resting him till the Bye week  ,it's not like his production was overwhelming .

lets hope he can stay healthy and help us in the long  run .

You're a moron. He practiced in full today with Talib. If he wasn't cleared to play, little troll, he wouldn't be practicing.

Lies.  Do you even check anything before you post it, or do you have a big straw hat that you pull things out of to post?

Danny Amendola (concussion) is practicing on a limited basis Wednesday.

It confirms Amendola has at least been cleared for exercise following his scary Week 6 concussion and puts him on track to play in Sunday's game against the Dolphins. He just has to get through the week without symptoms and get the final go-ahead from an independent neurologist.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

Letting WW walk and acquiring Amenfragile is argualy the biggest blunder BB, the GM, has made in a long line of bonehead moves. It's a shame that TB's last 12 years will be wasted thanks to Belichick, the inept GM.

Yeah, it's bad and not getting better. 

Sections
Shortcuts