Amendola

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Amendola

It seems like we will have some competition if we want to sign this guy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000149285/article/report-danny-amendola-on-philadelphia-eagles-radar

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Amendola

Not a big shock. Most teams are looking for a Welker on their own and Amendola is the closet WR in the league to Welker, when healthy. I'm sure a lot of teams see Amendola as a lower cost Welker options and crossing their fingers he stays healthy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Per rotoworld this morning...

The Philly Inquirer's Les Bowen is "not hearing" the Eagles are interested in free agent Danny Amendola.

It's notable, but hardly evidence the Eagles aren't interested in the slot dynamo. CSN Philly heard from a source with "direct knowledge of the Eagles' plans" they were planning to make a run at Amendola. Philadelphia should be the first of many teams the soon-to-be former Ram is connected to.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Hoping the Pats can get a couple of picks this year and grab Swope. Wont be dissapointed.

It seems like we have to find our receiver in the draft

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Let's hope the Eagles get em'

Amendola the last 2 years has missed 20 games out of 32 due to injuries.

Why do some lust over this guy?

Remember Parcells

I don't care how good you are...if you can't stay on the field you are useless to me....