Amendola's Injury Question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Amendola's Injury Question

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

Smoochy smoochy smooch...now you also kiss TB's buttisimo...lmao @ U...what an aphid head...
    RUSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This has gotten old.  You really don't have anything else to add here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

You know what cracks me up?  For the whole summer the Boston Sports Pundits on the radio have been crusifying Clay Buchholz for saying he wanted to be 100%.  To a man they all said that no Pro sports player is ever 100% during the season, they all have some injuries.  They were calling him soft.

So DA want so play and they are all screaming the Danny has to rest and wait until he's 100% before coming back.   In the NFL and NHL this is more true than in the MLB but come on guys which way do you want it?

I am so happy that Boston Sports Teams are all so good because the Boston Sports Media is medioca at best!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

I will wait until the end of the year

If DA catches the SB winning pass- or any play off game it won't be a bad gamble

If WW goes down it won't be a bad gamble

if he doesn't play and it costs a chance to be in the playoffs you will be correct

If he gets hurt in the playoffs you will probably be correct

At least for this year

For now you are premature

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

LOL!  Unbelievable!! You don't get it either.

DA doesn't have to have the game winning catch in the SB, if he can help this team win then that's all being asked of him.  But he needs to be able to be on the field and contribute enough to help do so.  That's it!  After this weekend we have some tough games ahead, he needs to be out there on the field for those games or the Pats won't win.

LOL!  If Welker gets hurt then it was a good deal.  Um, okay.  Not!

If Amendola gets hurt in the playoffs you will probably be correct

At least for this year

You think?  Isn't that what we are playing for is... this year? 

If we don't win the SB this year it is another wasted TFB year!     

Yes , but if JA has a great playoff and some one else causes the loss it's not JAs fault as I said you are premature, You of course may have your fears . look Ww was a warrior ,he also got hurt, he is getting old for  a wr -we will see if he makes it. if they don't win the SB this year, maybe they will next year. you are till premature , just like you have been with Gregory