An astonishing look at Tom Bradys records.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

An astonishing look at Tom Bradys records.

Wins

• Fewest starts to achieve 100 regular-season wins as a starter (131 starts)
    • Most consecutive wins, postseason: 10 (2001, 2003, 2004, 2005)
    • Most consecutive wins, regular season and postseason: 21 (2003–2004)
    • Most consecutive wins in regular-season home games: 28 (2006–present)
    • Most seasons finishing 8–0 at home: 5 (2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010)
    • Only quarterback to start and win 3 Super Bowls before his 28th birthday

Touchdowns

• Most passing touchdowns, regular season: 50 (2007)
    • Most passing touchdowns, regular season and postseason combined: 56 (2007)
    • Most touchdown passes, month: 20 (October 2007)
    • Most passing touchdowns, quarter: 5 (second quarter vs. Tennessee, October 18, 2009)
    • Largest touchdown to interception differential: +42 (2007)
    • Highest touchdown to interception ratio, season: 9.0 to 1 (36 TD/4 INT, 2010)
    • Highest touchdown pass–interception ratio, career: 2.52-1 (260 TD/103 INT)
    • Most games with 3+ touchdown passes, regular season: 12 (2007)
    • Most consecutive games with 3+ touchdown passes, regular season: 10 (2007)
    • Most consecutive games with 2+ touchdown passes and no interceptions: 9 (2010, October 24 – 2011, September 12)
    • Most games with 1 touchdown pass and no interceptions, season: 14 (2010)
    • Most games with 2 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 11 (2010)
    • Most games with 3 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 8 (2007)
    • Most games with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 5 (2007)
    • Most games with 4 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 12 – tied with Brett Favre
    • Most games with 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, season: 3 (2007)
    • Most games with 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 4 – tied with Peyton Manning
    • Most games with 6 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career 2 – tied with Peyton Manning

Completions

• Highest single-game completion percentage, postseason: 92.9% (vs. Jacksonville, January 12, 2008)[67]
    • Tied for most completions in a Super Bowl: 32 (XXXVIII)
    • Most career Super Bowl completions: 100 (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLII)
    • Largest completion–interception ratio, season: 81.0-1 (324-4) (mininimum 150 completions), 2010
    • Most games with 20 completions and no interceptions, season: 10 (2007)
    • Most games with 30 completions and no interceptions, career: 9 – tied with Drew Brees
    • Most games with 30 completions and no interceptions, season: 5 (2007)
    • Most games with 50 pass attempts and no interceptions, career: 3

Yards

• Largest passing yards–interception ratio, career: 337.3-1 (34,744-103) (mininimum 20,000 passing yards)
    • Largest passing yards–interception ratio, season: 975.0-1 (3,900-4) (mininimum 2,000 passing yards), 2010
    • Most games with 300 yards passing and no interceptions, season: 8 (2007)

Interception-free streaks and interception percentage

• Most consecutive pass attempts to start a career without an interception: 162 (2000–2001)
    • Most consecutive pass attempts without an interception, regular season: 359 (2010, October 24 – 2011, September 12)
    • Third-lowest interception percentage (interceptions per attempt), career: 2.19% (Aaron Rodgers ranks first @ 1.99%; Neil O'Donnell is second @ 2.11%)

OMG!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: An astonishing look at Tom Bradys records.

Yeah, he's pretty good, I guess.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

oops, guess we have to add most yards in Monday Night football history, and tied for longest play from scrimmage! Hard to keep up.

With all of that I still wish we had a better balance of run to pass, especially going into the last half of the season and the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Yeah, pretty impressive, but it's no Rembrandt. (LOL).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

Sweet great post!! TB12 is the best! G.O.A.T!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to Re: An astonishing look at Tom Bradys records.:
    [QUOTE]Sweet great post!! TB12 is the best! G.O.A.T!!!
    Posted by benBlev[/QUOTE]

Could be a first ballot Hall of Famer LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Not gunna lie....He's kind of a Big deal....People Know him.....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Yeah, I'd say he is pretty good

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Bah... that's nothing. We have MALLETT, lets see what we can get for Brady before he gets to old

lol, god I love pre-season pink hats

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]Not gunna lie....He's kind of a Big deal....People Know him.....
    Posted by ReeGzUSMC[/QUOTE]

I hear his apartment smells of rich mahogany

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I love to see that list against Mannings. 

Where are you Dog?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Bah... that's nothing. We have MALLETT, lets see what we can get for Brady before he gets to old lol, god I love pre-season pink hats
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

LOL...Well said!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

That whole system qb argument against him  (or anybody for that matter) makes no sense whatsoever.  Regardless of the system the qb has to find the open receiver and throw the ball accurately to him (or run for positive yards if they are not able to find the open guy). The qb has to manage the game properly and not cost the team the game with poor decisions. They have to recognize what the defense is trying to do and call audibles to defeat the defense's attack.  It's not the system that makes the qb but rather the qb that makes the system.
        With the pieces that are in place now, after the next few years there will be no argument of who the best qb ever is. If Brady had all these pieces from the beginning there would be no argument today.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Wow.  This Tom Brady guy is pretty good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

I think he's passed Larry Bird as the greatest Boston athlete of the last 30 years.  Gonna need a few more rings before he catches Bill Russell though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Pedro in '99 was special but watching Brady at this level is like opening a 1953 Chateau Margaux on a weekly basis.  You know it's going to be great before you drink it and it still amazes you at just how great it is as you do.  There is no discussion, I could care less about the haters,.. lucky us is all I can say.

Thanks for the stats though. If there was a debate, it's over.     

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

When all is said and done , he'll be on the mount Rushmore of who's , who. There are guys that really never deserved "the hype" around them. Then there are greats that retired years ago and to this day were still appreciating and trying to grasp what they actually did.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Would be a couple of slots higher on "the most passing yards in one game" list had Slater caught that second pass.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The guy is pure money. He is in the top 5 of Boston athletes, but if he wins another SB he may go down as the best there ever was. Either way the man is amazing to watch on the football field, regardless of what he does in his presonal life. Oh and if Brady is a "systme QB" why doesn't some jsut repeat it and show us how to do it also. Since that hasn't happened I guess Brady will remain the man who makes this offense role.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Thank you NY Jets for injurying Bledsoe... Who knew what greatness was awaiting on the bench...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Seriously tho...When are they gonna make a movie about this story?? They always do these "based on a true story" football movies...You mean to tell me the Tom brady story isn't fit for one of those?? You kidding me?!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

LMAO-great post-obviuosly Brady is one of, if not the best to stap on the helmet. I Am not looking forward to the Bradyless years coming. We should all enjoy this masterpiece while it lasts.   In Response to Re: An astonishing look at Tom Bradys records.:
    [QUOTE]I heard this guy was a "system" QB, he "cheats", he is gay because he dates hot women and has an endorsement deal with a shoe company, he is done, isn't good enough to win a SB unless Matt Walsh films "practices" and the NFL tells officials not to call holding so he has more time to throw. That's what I heard. Little trolls tell me.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Stay thirsty, my friends...

Sections
Shortcuts