An Honest look at the Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

Re: An Honest look at the Game

In Response to Re: An Honest look at the Game:
    [QUOTE]Under a--, dick4colts: Again, why come here? Go home. This is a Patriots site, we are playing you this week end. You want to come on ater your loss and disuss the game let feel free.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]
    I have no problem coming here and doining a bit of spy gating... to see what the opposition is thinking  ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An Honest look at the Game : 1st I heard of this one
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were wicked sorry. They sent all the Patriots gift cards to Long John Silvers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

Any way its Wednesday nite here in New England... Its gray, all the leaves have fallen... I `ve been listening to all the reasons locally, in Portland/ Me, and Boston why this is a must win game for the Patriots to reasume domance in the AFC... I agree!!! I also agree the Patriots have a 50%chance of achieving this goal...The papers have the colts by 3 ,I guess thats home field advantage...I am not some Colt fan that says "No way the Pats can win"... As the week progresses I do get a feel however... I have been a Colts fan for so long I can almost feel passion or lack there of before game time....At this point I have no Idea... I have a feeling how ever that the Colts must score first if they are to win...I think if the colts fall behind early they wont come back... I think the Pats are more likely a winner if playing from behind...One other positive thing for the colts this year is there new punter.... Hes unreal... The Pats and I am sure there coaches dont want to get into a game of field position... hard to imagine , although it has happened before...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

[QUOTE]I`d love to always be 12 and 4... and be considered Dissapointing!!!! Overrate!@!! what am I missing? Your own site, it is a little west of here and smells like donkey
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Last time I was in the North End - I needed a personal can of Febreze!  Surrounded by smelly vagrants....oooh and Quincy...Yea!  Great neighborhood! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An Honest look at the Game : As I recall it was one.  If you can locate the other, I'll admit I was wrong, but until then, you are overstating things.  Besides, couldn't colts fans say the same thing about the 2004 AFCCG that resulted in a rules emphasis by the league?  And if the league agrees to emphasize a rule isn't that 100% agreement by the NFL, same as the PI letter? Seems to me that this is a simple example of that fine cliche "what comes around goes around". 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

And the "tuck Rule" game?  Biggest screwing in the history of Football!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to An Honest look at the Game : Honestly, Neither the Pats nor the Colts have any impressive victories this season. In contrast, the Steelers D has dominated two good offenses: Minny, who seems to have little trouble hanging 30+ on just about everyone else, and Denver, on the road. Those are impressive back to back wins. If this holds true, the Colts/Pats argument will become academic. As a Pats fan, my gripe is that the Pats haven't beaten an elite team since 2007. This weekend will be a measuring stick. If the Pats lose, they'll appear to be little more than playoff fodder and vise versa for Indy.
    Posted by CubanPete[/QUOTE]

There was a potential 28-point swing at the end of that game, with the Human Turnover doing his thing twice on late drives to hand Bitchburgh touchdowns. The first was a legitimate strip-sack that can be attributed to the defense; the second was a pass that went right through Chester Taylor's hands. I would not say this constitutes the Steelers defense "dominating" Minnesota. I would say that Bitchburgh is probably just as good as either the Pats or the Colts, but I'd watch Denver closely in the coming weeks before I put too much stock in Monday's victory. That team is fading fast.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Rick4Colts,

it is spelled defense not defence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

TO ALL PATS AND COLTS FANS:

everyone take a deep breath and chill.  we can all talk smack monday morning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An Honest look at the Game : Isn't it time for you to fetch your mommy from the alley where she works?
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

Wow!  YOU are one vicious, angry little stool aren't you?  Intersting visual of you and your little crystal ball and chic hat and cape too. I bet that ALWAYS gets you a date at the Adult Day Care Center!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Rick4Colts, it is spelled defense not defence.
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]

That's not true. I had to put up Defence in my back yard last weekend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

An Honest look at the Game

The game will be played Sunday night. The outcome will be known Monday morning. Fowler 8196 has it right we wait till then to rag on theout come..

Under: win or lose, you still blow!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to An Honest look at the Game:

I was actually scared about this game until I saw how hurt your starting secondary is. The Pats are finally coming into a game with Indy with less significant injuries. We have a deep secondary and a tough front. I predict the Colts to come out fast using all their new and good plays on the first drive and either scoring a TD or settling for a FG. I could also see a T/O. I think their torrid pace will be slowed down though both teams will be struggling to get first downs. This could be a real low scoring game and battle of field position.

The Pats are the healthy team this time and I think that's the difference.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to An Honest look at the Game:
    [QUOTE]I guess I will come here as the week goes along to see what you guys are thinking.. The biggest thing I think you guys need to look at is the fact the colts have two new coaches. Head coach of course, and a new defensive coach... For the first time in a while the Patriots will be facing a Colts team with a good defense. The Colts are able to stop the run, and they have given up less points then enyone in the league... You dont hear much about this, cause of The Manning/ Brady factor, But I do think this is the most significant difference since the time the last the met. Anyway an honest. replay and opinion is welcome!
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

I completely disagree.

Everyone knows what the colts are going to do; pass the ball to clark and wayne. a coaching change isn't going to change that.

Its not as if the colts defense has been crappy all along.

the biggest factor in the game is clearly injuries. The colts minus sanders and starting two rookie CBs are going to be very vulnerable on defense. You don't  really think than a 5'9" rookie CB is going to cover moss, do you?

the Pats, on the other hand, have a completely rebuilt young, fast and athletic defensive backfield much improved over the past few years.

Without the injuries, I'd still give the colts the edge at home. With the injuries, I really think the pats are going to tear them up, home or not. the colts have fattened up on a smorgasbord of NFL cupcakes all year. That ends Sunday.

I predict 3 TDs to moss alone, a 20+ point margin of victory for the pats and cardiac arrest for the despicable polian as he rages over the sodomization of his beloved dolts.

Unless, of course, he's paid off the refs again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick4Colts. Show Rick4Colts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to An Honest look at the Game : I completely disagree. Everyone knows what the colts are going to do; pass the ball to clark and wayne. a coaching change isn't going to change that. Its not as if the colts defense has been crappy all along. the biggest factor in the game is clearly injuries. The colts minus sanders and starting two rookie CBs are going to be very vulnerable on defense. You don't  really think than a 5'9" rookie CB is going to cover moss, do you? the Pats, on the other hand, have a completely rebuilt young, fast and athletic defensive backfield much improved over the past few years. Without the injuries, I'd still give the colts the edge at home. With the injuries, I really think the pats are going to tear them up, home or not. the colts have fattened up on a smorgasbord of NFL cupcakes all year. That ends Sunday. I predict 3 TDs to moss alone, a 20+ point margin of victory for the pats and cardiac arrest for the despicable polian as he rages over the sodomization of his beloved dolts. Unless, of course, he's paid off the refs again.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]
    An honest Patriot fan keeps just a bit quiet about the refs!!!
    An honest Patriot fan admits sometimes the Pats lose because of hmmmm the Pats... and The colts win hmmmmmm ahhh cause of the colts..
    I dont see/ feel a 20 point margin either way!
    Yes the colts have some young corners... they have been playing well, I agree Moss will be very hard to stop... I think the colts would be better off Blitzing Brady rather then giving Moss anymore time to find seams. An open Moss with 2.5 sec... and a hurried Brady is more desirable then double coverage... with Moss having 3.5 sec, even with double coverage! and an acurate throw down field by Brady...
    I do feel it will be a low scoring game... I think both defenCes will come with tons of passion... cause of the history of this rivalry. This game will not decided until 10 mins into the 4rth quarter...