An idea to fill the WR void

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

An idea to fill the WR void

Marvin Harrison is still available, they could always go sign him.

Not really, i'd hate to see them sign that bum.  Just thought i'd ruffle some feathers and get a good discussion going on this one. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

Re: An idea to fill the WR void

yeah, and if cant catch the ball anymore he can always pull out his pistol and start poppin caps at the other team..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

lol I wasn't going to say it, but I thought it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

theyve already said that they want to address the lack of WR depth internally, which means we are about to see some Brandon Tate or Terrence Nunn action.  Nunn seems more suited seeing as hes been practicing all year while Tate has been injured.  Either way i believe that both of these guys will be big time patriot receivers in the future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from manny2009. Show manny2009's posts

In Response to An idea to fill the WR void:
    [QUOTE]Marvin Harrison is still available, they could always go sign him. Not really, i'd hate to see them sign that bum.  Just thought i'd ruffle some feathers and get a good discussion going on this one. lol
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from manny2009. Show manny2009's posts

In Response to An idea to fill the WR void:
    [QUOTE]Marvin Harrison is still available, they could always go sign him. Not really, i'd hate to see them sign that bum.  Just thought i'd ruffle some feathers and get a good discussion going on this one. lol
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

Troy Brown

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

I'd rather see them innovate from within the roster something like two tight end formation with Watson playing wide out. He's got speed and he's know Tom Brady's tendencies well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: An idea to fill the WR void:
    [QUOTE]In Response to An idea to fill the WR void : Troy Brown
    Posted by manny2009[/QUOTE]

Troy was done in 2006, I would hate to see him three years later.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

In Response to Re: An idea to fill the WR void:
    [QUOTE]theyve already said that they want to address the lack of WR depth internally, which means we are about to see some Brandon Tate or Terrence Nunn action.  Nunn seems more suited seeing as hes been practicing all year while Tate has been injured.  Either way i believe that both of these guys will be big time patriot receivers in the future.
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]

I just picked one of the few, but for those who don't get it... i'm making a JOKE!!!

I'm not being serious.  I'm not dumb or anything, I know they'll be handling it internally and only looking at Tate and Nunn at this point.  But don't be surprised if they bring in some WR's to work out, but it won't be Harrison or anything.  They'll do that stuff just to get a checkup on some guys who have been out of the game for a bit and see how they are and if they'd even be up to standards of being reserves.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

That's more like it!!

How about Michael Irvin?

Sections
Shortcuts