An Idea To Separate Fantasy from Reality

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

An Idea To Separate Fantasy from Reality

Fantasy football is obviously a big part of today's NFL discussions.  Many love it.  Many don't.  I'm going to guess that there will be hundreds of threads dedicated to the fantasy side of the game over the season.

To make it easier for those of us who aren't into the fantasy side, it would be great if it were made clear in the title. 

Something like, "**Fantasy: Which QB is better".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: An Idea To Separate Fantasy from Reality

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Fantasy football is obviously a big part of today's NFL discussions.  Many love it.  Many don't.  I'm going to guess that there will be hundreds of threads dedicated to the fantasy side of the game over the season.

To make it easier for those of us who aren't into the fantasy side, it would be great if it were made clear in the title. 

Nope!  There will only be one thread that will contain all fantasy talk once the season gets going.  Maybe two since there are two leagues this season, haven't decided yet.  Just deal with the few that is popping up right now.  Soon enough they will all be gone and like I said, all discussion of fantasy football will be in the one, possibly 2, threads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nice.  I am in a few leagues, but I keep the discussion of those leagues to the people in them.  No one ever will care who you have playing today or what happened in your draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Bruins posts should stay in Bruins forum perhaps?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Haha.  I agree.  I kept it confined to one thread which was a throw away thread to begin with.  Rusty has been trying to get a hockey chat going with me in most threads, but I've declined.  The thread you're referring to is the only one.  It needed to happen.  In the end, he's beaten up so badly, he won't want to come back for any more.

The only reason I asked this was because I clicked on a couple of threads and found random fantasy chat.  It seemed like this would be going on all season.  According to TFB, that's not the case, so this thread isn't needed, which is great.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL!  Good one, Homecheese!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Nope!  There will only be one thread that will contain all fantasy talk once the season gets going.  Maybe two since there are two leagues this season, haven't decided yet.  Just deal with the few that is popping up right now.  Soon enough they will all be gone and like I said, all discussion of fantasy football will be in the one, possibly 2, threads.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Wait till they sticky the thread and the draft thread to the top of the board.  The outcry!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Haha.  I agree.  I kept it confined to one thread which was a throw away thread to begin with.  Rusty has been trying to get a hockey chat going with me in most threads, but I've declined.  The thread you're referring to is the only one.  It needed to happen.  In the end, he's beaten up so badly, he won't want to come back for any more.

The only reason I asked this was because I clicked on a couple of threads and found random fantasy chat.  It seemed like this would be going on all season.  According to TFB, that's not the case, so this thread isn't needed, which is great.

[/QUOTE]

We usually get a few fantasy threads in here before the season starts, but once the season starts all the fantasy chat stays in the league thread.  There are 2 leagues this season so there  might be 2 on going league threads through the season but they will clearly be identified like "Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football".

You should have been around last season.  I asked BDC if they would pin the thread to the top of the forum so it would always be at the top.  They did and instead of the blue text font they changed the thread title to a bright red text font.  It was perfect!! LOL!  But some people got butt hurt and complained about it and they finally changed it back (after much discussion) to just a regular floating thread.  It was pretty epic, though!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

There's always a few rogue threads outside of our Pats Sunday Bunch thread, with posters asking who to start and whatnot, but just a few.