An interesting thought about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Terrific

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanVirginia. Show PatsFanVirginia's posts

An interesting thought about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Terrific

I just spoke to a friend down here in the DC/Virginia area, and he brought up a good point. The Jets pretty much shut down Aaron Rodgers, and he is a very mobile QB with great receivers. If, they apply pressure, and play to the level of their competition, I tell you, it will not be an easy task for us to win.

With the Terrific one's foot still hurting, the last thing we need is him running outside of the pocket.

The next two games aren't gimmes either, Chicago's defense, and a pure offensive team in the Packers are going to be tough. Even if we win on December 6, nothing is guaranteed about the division being in our hands. Just an objective thought.

Go Pats!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: An interesting thought about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Terrific

The Packers and Bears are definitely not gimme games.  To say otherwise is just being a homer.  In other words, expect a lot of people to say otherwise.

I think we will beat the Jets.  I don't expect an easy win though.  We need to win the division so that we face the Jets at home in the playoffs, if we even face them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

no doubt we have a meat grinder schedule coming up.  Yes, counting the Buffalo and Miami divisional games, it's a TOTAL meat grinder remaining.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Hey if we're going to win it all I want to go thru the gaultlet. The near heart attacks this team gives me actually makes it more exciting. Those kneel downs in the Indy game were as sweet as it gets. I'm still bit on the 4th and 2 but redemption makes the boo boos better. Our schedule has been pretty tough so far. our boys done good so far.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

They already went through what was supposed to be a meat grinder: NYJ, Balt, Pitt, Minn, Indy.  And they came out OK.  GBay will be tough.  I'm not worried about losing to Jeff George a/k/a Jay Cutler.  Shaun Hill is better than him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I don't see the Packers play all that much, but from what I've seen of Aaron Rodgers, he doesn't make his decisions as quickly as Brady.  I know he's a pretty good QB, but he doesn't seem to feel the rush well and doesn't get the ball out fast enough.  Sometimes he reminds me a bit of Bledsoe. 

I think the Jets are a very tough opponent, but I wouldn't draw too many conclusions based on how they shut down Rodgers. Brady is a different kind of QB and he responded very well to the Jets' pressure in the first game.  It was only after the Jets stopped blitzing in the second half that Brady struggled--and that had a lot to do with Brady trying to find Moss when Moss wasn't making any plays.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I agree that the game won't be easy, but regarding that GB/Jets game, remember that the Packers are basically doing it with just Rodgers and the passing game, because they've pretty much lost all of their top RBs to injury this year. The Jets really only had to prepare for GB's passing game that day. The Pats can at least give the threat of a running game next Monday. Sanchez' scrambling ability is what scares me the most about this one, to be perfectly honest. Running QBs always give the Pats trouble and McCoy and Hill really hurt them with scrambles and buying extra time to throw. It seems that Sanchez is at his best when he does that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanVirginia. Show PatsFanVirginia's posts

In Response to Re: An interesting thought about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Terrific:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Great points from many of you. I think Brady will pick them apart. The Law Firm should do well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Pats Fan in VA Troll,

1. This is a home game.
    2. Tom Brady is better than Aaron Rodgers and I like Rodgers as a QB quite a bit.
    3. Belichick doesn't like to lose to a team twice in one season.
    4. No one thinks any game in the cap era NFL will be easy.
    5. Sanchez does not like colder weather and wind.

I think it will be more difficult for Sanchez than it will be for the league MVP.

I don't think BB and Brady were happy about the Week 2 loss and the Moss distractions.

Early forecast for Broadway Mark:

40% chance of rain/snow and upper 20s.  Not good for the Yets fans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanVirginia. Show PatsFanVirginia's posts

[QUOTE]Pats Fan in VA Troll, 1. This is a home game. 2. Tom Brady is better than Aaron Rodgers and I like Rodgers as a QB quite a bit. 3. Belichick doesn't like to lose to a team twice in one season. 4. No one thinks any game in the cap era NFL will be easy. 5. Sanchez does not like colder weather and wind. I think it will be more difficult for Sanchez than it will be for the league MVP. I don't think BB and Brady were happy about the Week 2 loss and the Moss distractions.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot BBReign ...

I guess Greg A. Bedard is a troll for writing an objective article about the upcoming game on this very website. Here's the link you moron.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2010/11/26/not_many_games_will_rival_this_buildup/

We DO NOT MATCH UP well with this team.

Let's break it down.

Special Teams: Jets
    LBs: Jets
    Corners: Jets
    WRs: Jets
    TEs: Jets
    DEF Line: Jets
    O Line: Jets

Coaching: Pats
    QB: Pats

Jaime Dukes pointed this out. Other experts are saying the only thing stopping them from picking the Jets is the QB. You remind me of that baseball fan who thinks an outfielder is great because he has 20 assists, when the truth is, it's because they are always challenging his arm. It's the same with our DBs.

It is blind homer fans like you, who remind of the entitled Yankee fans. Stop being such a homer and be a fan of football and realize it is what it is.

You're an idiot BBReign, and I can't believe I spent these many words on you. I want to see what you're going to say if the Pats lose.

idiot

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yet you reference Jamie Dukes.  lol

Oh my. The irony.

BB has lost to a team twice in one season ONCE in NE.  That was the bagjob by Polian in the 2006 AFC title game. 

O Line Jets?  is this a joke?  That's hialrious.   Also, the Jets Pass D isn't that great.  Don't kid yourselves. 

Special Teams, the Jets? lol!  Yes, that Steve Weatherfor can sure punt!  Wow!

Nice 23 yarder last week.   Do the Jets feature a possible Pro Bowl KR man?

How are their coverage units?

What's next Rex Ryan is better than BB and Sanchez better than Brady?

WR Jets? lol!!!

So, Holmes and Edwards are better than Branch, Welker, Tate, Hernandez and Edelman? 

TE Jets?  Tears!

Keller is better than Gronkowski/Crumpler?

How many TDs does Gronkowski have?  Who is the better blocker?

Who wrote this? Your sister?

You're a Jets troll posing as a Pats fan and exposed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanVirginia. Show PatsFanVirginia's posts

[QUOTE]Yet you reference Jamie Dukes.  lol Oh my. The irony. BB has lost to a team twice in one season ONCE in NE.  That was the bagjob by Polian in the 2006 AFC title game.  O Line Jets?  is this a joke?  That's hialrious.   Also, the Jets Pass D isn't that great.  Don't kid yourselves.  Special Teams, the Jets? lol!  Yes, that Steve Weatherfor can sure punt!  Wow! Nice 23 yarder last week.   Do the Jets feature a possible Pro Bowl KR man? How are their coverage units? What's next Rex Ryan is better than BB and Sanchez better than Brady? WR Jets? lol!!! So, Holmes and Edwards are better than Branch, Welker, Tate, Hernandez and Edelman?  TE Jets?  Tears! Keller is better than Gronkowski/Crumpler? How many TDs does Gronkowski have?  Who is the better blocker? Who wrote this? Your sister? You're a Jets troll posing as a Pats fan adnd exposed.

As expected, you post nothing intelligent BBReigns.

Abraham Lincoln once said: "It is better to be quiet and let people think you're stupid, than opening your mouth and removing all doubt." You have won the prize BBReigns.

Idiot

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Actually the jets have just as tough a schedule.  They'd be playing in Pittsburgh and Chicago.   If the Pats can win this game against the Jets, they'd be the #1 seed since they pretty much beaten all other contenders for #1.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanVirginia. Show PatsFanVirginia's posts

[QUOTE]Actually the jets have just as tough a schedule.  They'd be playing in Pittsburgh and Chicago.   If the Pats can win this game against the Jets, they'd be the #1 seed since they pretty much beaten all other contenders for #1.
    Posted by dastardly[/QUOTE]

Careful www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=ea99190a4465528d55a5f9903521ea65&plckUserId=ea99190a4465528d55a5f9903521ea65" target="_parent">dastardly, BBreigns is going to call you a troll because you only have 11 posts. But don't worry he's an idiot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An interesting thought about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Terrific : As expected, you post nothing intelligent BBReigns. Abraham Lincoln once said: "It is better to be quiet and let people think you're stupid, than opening your mouth and removing all doubt." You have won the prize BBReigns. Idiot
    Posted by PatsFanVirginia[/QUOTE]

Yes, let me source Jamie Dukes instead.

lol

You backpedaling away after pretending the Jets TEs are better or the Jets WRS are better, etc, etc, is flat out the highest of high comedy.

No one is buying your Jets troll work here.   You have 10 posts and they all slant towards the Jets.

EXPOSED

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An interesting thought about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Terrific : As expected, you post nothing intelligent BBReigns. Abraham Lincoln once said: "It is better to be quiet and let people think you're stupid, than opening your mouth and removing all doubt." You have won the prize BBReigns. Idiot

Actually, the quote is "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." So you kinda just made yourself look stupid there. And BBReigns posted the exact same thing I was about to post, but he beat me to it. Anyone who says the Jets have the special teams and tight ends advantage is the idiot. You smell just like a troll to me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Pats Fan in VA Troll, 1. This is a home game. 2. Tom Brady is better than Aaron Rodgers and I like Rodgers as a QB quite a bit. 3. Belichick doesn't like to lose to a team twice in one season. 4. No one thinks any game in the cap era NFL will be easy. 5. Sanchez does not like colder weather and wind. I think it will be more difficult for Sanchez than it will be for the league MVP. I don't think BB and Brady were happy about the Week 2 loss and the Moss distractions. Early forecast for Broadway Mark: 40% chance of rain/snow and upper 20s.  Not good for the Yets fans.
    Did Sanchez actually tell you that or are you still making up shi ot on the fly?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An interesting thought about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Terrific : Careful www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=ea99190a4465528d55a5f9903521ea65&plckUserId=ea99190a4465528d55a5f9903521ea65 " target="_parent" /> dastardly , BBreigns is going to call you a troll because you only have 11 posts. But don't worry he's an idiot.

NO one will buy that.

You registered on 11/23.

Dastardly, whom I have seen before, registered last May.

Forget it, kid. You're done. Retire this handle and try again. Or don't, actually.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An interesting thought about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Terrific : Careful www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=ea99190a4465528d55a5f9903521ea65&plckUserId=ea99190a4465528d55a5f9903521ea65 " target="_parent" /> dastardly , BBreigns is going to call you a troll because you only have 11 posts. But don't worry he's an idiot.

Or maybe he'll call you PatsFanVirginia, PatsFanVirgina.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

All other things being equal, citing Jamie Dukes as your lynchpin pundit doesn't do much for your argument.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

We'll physically beat up the Bears for the Jests. It might not be as tough for them as expected.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

It looks like Butler's on the rebound. Guyton has been playing his role much better. Arrington has struggled in coverage lately on the outside. I think having Arrington as DE could have been a decoy for things to come. Teams have seen that Arrington was the one to rush the passer. Maybe they will start to peel him off and let Chung or the slot DB rush. Maybe it was just the depth on the line. We are basically getting a by week minus a few days. Maybe Wilhite, Page, Pryor, Wright, Deadrick, and Brady can get some must needed rest on the bumps. Freddy T. is up an active and not having to rush him back should pay off. Really when I look at it overall. I think if Tate/Edelman could add just a little we could finish this thing off very well. Special teams needs to get back to making some bigger plays also.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You just realized that? I have imaginary visions of what this d ick head looks like. He has to be very unbecoming to the human eye. Thinks he lead the forum in IQ. Certainly not mine.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Actually the jets have just as tough a schedule.  They'd be playing in Pittsburgh and Chicago.   If the Pats can win this game against the Jets, they'd be the #1 seed since they pretty much beaten all other contenders for #1.
    Posted by dastardly[/QUOTE]

The Jests have LOST 2 out of 3 of their "tough" games to date, only beating the Pats in week 2.  They will loose 3 of the next 5.  Bet the Fat Farm on it!