An interesting thought from a non contrarian

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

An interesting thought from a non contrarian

With Mcdaniels back at his post as patriots OC you have to start to wonder, if Josh never leaves and goes to denver, do we pick tebow in the second round?

that coaching changed the landscape of the NFL more then any other i can remember, just high tier players being shipped off and as a result teams moving other plays. 

without tebow the broncos could still have cutler, would they be in the playoffs? who would be QBing the bears? Where would tebow be?

just some crazy stuff to think about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: An interesting thought from a non contrarian

In Response to An interesting thought from a non contrarian:
    [QUOTE]With Mcdaniels back at his post as patriots OC you have to start to wonder, if Josh never leaves and goes to denver, do we pick tebow in the second round? that coaching changed the landscape of the NFL more then any other i can remember, just high tier players being shipped off and as a result teams moving other plays.  without tebow the broncos could still have cutler, would they be in the playoffs? who would be QBing the bears? Where would tebow be? just some crazy stuff to think about.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

It started out as a potential mind blower, but I don't think Belichick would have drafted Tebow.

And I am pretty sure the whole Cutler mess happened the month before they drafted Tebow, so Cutler would be gone regardless of drafting Tebow

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: An interesting thought from a non contrarian:
    [QUOTE]In Response to An interesting thought from a non contrarian : It started out as a potential mind blower, but I don't think Belichick would have drafted Tebow. And I am pretty sure the whole Cutler mess happened the month before they drafted Tebow, so Cutler would be gone regardless of drafting Tebow
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Yes but that was because Mcdaniels joined the broncos. Lets say the broncos had hired Jim schwartz or Rex Ryan, Neither one i think would have made the mistake Josh did in listening to trade proposals about cassel/cutler.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SNOOOZZZZZE.. without the contrarian, this is the typical thread we would all be sudjected to on this board.. playing along, no doubt bb drafts tebow in the SECOND round. perfect deal. he knew the judgment , karma and guts were there.. just give him a year or two to develop on the inactive list as mallet is now doing to refine his throwing motion and learn the game. by next season, tt would be the backup to brady and with one inevitable injury or concussion, tt would quickly make tb the bledsoe in these parts within a year of his contract running out as tt became the clear heir apparent and tb was traded to a tampa bay, jets or san fran for a major haul. bottom line, within 5 years, tebow would have been the starting qb in new england and brady would have been traded whether we won rings or not. father time is undefeated.

a learned tebow would have been a better business decision than an againg 37/38 yo tommy. plus, like keeping brady around as the 4th qb, bb would have had to consider the consequences of a young hungry tt being able to sign up anywhere. no way tt would have putup with permanent hoyer-like backup status. plus like jeff hostetler from bb's days there, tt would have been added to the mix as a HB and TE as he developed his qb skills and waited out brady. would have been quickly aPPARENT what kind of a divine playmaker he was, whether as a rusher, pass catcher or occasional passer on trick plays or on special teams (receiving or kicking off).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

If I'm not mistaken....  Didn't we trade Maroney to Denver for a 3rd pick?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

LOL, how many yards did Maroney gain this season?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Can somebody tell me when Cutler stopped sucking as a QB? Because as far as I can tell it never happened.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If the Gints win the Superbowl think of the Eli is better then Brady speak? lol

Sorry I had to post that before the Commie posts it on the main screen.

Cutler may have stats but he is diabetic and that has to effect him. No offense to anyone who has diabeties. I think attitude mostly got him and marshall traded off. I've personally seen marshall play and he's the real deal. If your not on board though then go away. I think if McDaniels had more time he would have won in denver. Look at their D. Dumerville and Miller... pretty good picks and players. I'm not sure who they got for Cutler and Marshall it would be intresting to know.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

BB might have picked him up as an unrestricted FA or 7th round pick, no way in the second round.