An update on the health of the secondary.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

An update on the health of the secondary.

This isn't my source... I don't have one!

But, I happen to know someone from another Patriots' message-board who is connected to the Pats fairly well, and generally has a good feel for what's going on. Here was the update he offered today:

Talib will play Sunday night, at least 'til his hip tightens up on him. He should have an easier time covering D. Thomas who is a long strider. He practiced today.

Gregory could play with a short arm cast. He's also practicing.

Dennard had a short arthroscopic procedure and may be able to play if the pain is bearable for him. I doubt it. If not, Cole may be attached to Welker at the hip. He's the only shorter, quicker CB we have. Dennard practiced today but limped noticeably.

Arrington, (I'm uncertain of,) but I think (he's a go.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

Re: An update on the health of the secondary.

In response to dreighver's comment:

But, I happen to know someone from another Patriots' message-board who is connected to the Pats fairly well, and generally has a good feel for what's going on. Here was the update he offered today:

Talib will play Sunday night, at least 'til his hip tightens up on him. He should have an easier time covering D. Thomas who is a long strider. He practiced today.

Dennard had a short arthroscopic procedure and may be able to play if the pain is bearable for him. I doubt it. If not, Cole may be attached to Welker at the hip. He's the only shorter, quicker CB we have. Dennard practiced today but limped noticeably.

So...you get this from rkarp.....nice...maybe the Pats would like to know their health info is being  discussed openly on a Boston.com message board by an employee of ESPN who claimed his wifey is a board mod...nice...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to jetsbarf's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

So...you get this from rkarp.....nice...maybe the Pats would like to know their health info is being  discussed openly on a Boston.com message board by an employee of ESPN who claimed his wifey is a board mod...nice...

The information was not disseminated via Rkarp.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Time to use Ebner

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Welker is not guaranteed to play. It's up to the docs and their protocol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dennard won't play Sunday, hopefully he will be ready for the Texans.

If Welker plays and they put Cole on him then they better give Cole one of these for the game..

Arrington is so disappointing.  Just when it looks like maybe he will be ok, he isn't he blew Monday night.  Look for him to start but he isn't going to last the entire game. 

Talib needs to play the entire game but I don't see him being able to go the distance.

I hope Gregory is back.  I really like the way Gregory has played this season and think DMC is better with Gregory back there with him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Time to use Ebner

Maybe.  I like Ebner but he isn't as good as I wish he was.  What is disturbing is that BB doesn't think a whole lot about his 2nd round pick Tavon Wilson.  Seems that Ebner has moved ahead of him on the depth chart.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Sounds about right. I still say Arrington's groin problem is more key than any of the other injuries, short of Talib's.

I don't get why theu just don't rest all of them and then try them out on Friday to see where they are. 

they should  rest the entire secondary for the next several weeks until they are all healthy-   play defense topless

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Time to use Ebner

Maybe.  I like Ebner but he isn't as good as I wish he was.  What is disturbing is that BB doesn't think a whole lot about his 2nd round pick Tavon Wilson.  Seems that Ebner has moved ahead of him on the depth chart.

To this day I wonder if BB took him knowing he'd be a "core special teamer", but hoped he could become a SS type???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

he wouldnt  draft a guy in the second round just to play special teams-

he took slater in the 5th and ebner in the 6th right-

Sections
Shortcuts