Analyzing the interception II - C'mon Tommy Boy...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Analyzing the interception II - C'mon Tommy Boy...

I think casual football fans in China realize the throw was a bad decision. If you hear of a QB who never made one, get back to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportingGoods. Show SportingGoods's posts

No idea how the pats won that game. the way brady
    played makes me want to know what the spread was
    for the game.. 
    no way to argue about this particular play. welker underneath
    wide open. run is obvious choice.
    but a bomb into coverage?? 
    and then if the guy says he "sucked" then somehow it makes
    up for him not performing. oh he did have that qb sneak
    on the 3rd try. Anyways , for this game even a tebow could have performed better. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

lol @ "one on none checkers"

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception II - C'mon Tommy Boy...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception II - C'mon Tommy Boy... : And how or why would I do something to your "precious servers"? If you LOOOOOOOK at the picture, Slater WASSSSSSSSSSSS open. Moron.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

You really need to continue with the medication.  You've got some serious s*** going on.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception II - C'mon Tommy Boy... : A) You assume Welker catches the pass. B) You assume you know as much as Brady does. C) If Slater catches it the Corvids have 6 minutes to score ten points, which was a long shot considering they didn't actually score in the last quarter.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Yes, you ASSUME Welker WILL catch the pass. He caught 122 of them this season. How many for Slater ???

Nobody is assuming to know as much as Brady, but you don't HAVE to just to see Welker is open for a probable 1st down and time off the clock.

The linebackers already responded to this play saying they KNEW INSTANTLY what was up when Slater came on the field. They KNEW it was going to be a deep ball. One went high, the other low. The pick was no fluke or luck. They KNEW what they were doing

IF Slater catches it. Again.... how many catches does he have??? How many for Welker.

Stupid play called and even worse that Brady didn't check down. BOB is NOT on his game working 2 jobs at once with almost no sleep. The resulting turnover very well could have had us watching Ravens SB if not for a swift play by Moore

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]silly argument.  terrible decision.  for the coverage, for the point in the game, for the options available, for the fact that slater was eyeballed the eintire route, for the fact brady's long balls have been iffy since randy left...all those factors = worst decision possible.  not really debatable. i love this team, tom terrific's the greatest, but i wanted to put my foot in his azz as soon as i saw him winding up for that throw.
    Posted by fatsam72[/QUOTE]

Red Foreman as Bill Belichick inspiring the players...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLxO4MQn04