Analyzing the interception.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Analyzing the interception.

In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception. : Parelli when Patsfan66 (the only troll on this thread) is the only person consistently agreeing with you, then you need to re-evaluate your position.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about TC? Tons of people have agreed with me in this thread.

And by what measure are you calling him a troll? Because he disagrees with you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception. : O'Brien did what any coach would do in that situation: intervene in a shouting match between two of his plasyers. What compounded this is that Brady, very apparently tried to lay the INT sat Underwood's feet. Sorry, but insisting the WR fight for the ball to break up an INT means the ball should hsve never been thrown there in the first place. What kind of "defense" for his actions is that? The point would have more validity IF Underwood was wide open and dropped a clear TD pass. Even then, the star QB, read: team leader, does NOT got publically after him on the sidelines. As it is, he did so on HIS poor decision to throw the pass. Perhaps Brady is becoming a little personal stats aware, like our friend Old Horseface, who we love to accuse of beholding to his own personal glory?  Maybe..... In my opinion, Brady just compounded his error by him sideline antics. Perhaps out of frustration? Who knows but Brady. In any case team leaders, especially the ones who, week-to-week in interviews, expouse "we gotta do this better", do not act this way during a game. O'Brien was justified in stepping in. Any coach would do that. Can't let the inmates run the asylum.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Woah! Brady was not in any shouting match with Underwood. That's pure spin.  He was simply telling him he had to get the ball instead of wimping out. O'Brien is the one who intruded on Brady.

As has been shown by the breakdown of the play the reason it needed to be broken up is because Underwood drifted the pattern to the back of the endzone instead of coming straight across. If he comes straight across the defender has to go through him to get the ball.

What you and too many others don't "get" is that Brady would not go after a receiver for  simple dropping a pass. He gets on them only if they deviate from the dersign of the play.

Brady is the leader of the offense. He has every right to get on a receiver who runs a route incorrectly without being beset by a coach for  it.

If you further watch the video Brady was talking to Underwood about it later after the psycho coach had been removed from the scene.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

There will be a memorial service held for this discussion @ a time to be determined later when everyone quits fracken commenting on this dead horse!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]There will be a memorial service held for this discussion @ a time to be determined later when everyone quits fracken commenting on this dead horse!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Obviously, you don't know the definition of a dead horse.

But I'm curious. Why do you care if other people want to discuss this? If I don't care about a thread or think the issue is dead, I just don't bother with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] Woah! Brady was not in any shouting match with Underwood. That's pure spin.  He was simply telling him he had to get the ball instead of wimping out. O'Brien is the one who intruded on Brady.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

This is the key point in my argument.  Everyone seems to either not care or totally ignore the fact that how O'Brien handled the situation was pure classless!  There is a difference between coaching someone and acting like a complete nut case.  It seems O'Brien picked the nut case route.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception. : Obviously, you don't know the definition of a dead horse. But I'm curious. Why do you care if other people want to discuss this? If I don't care about a thread or think the issue is dead, I just don't bother with it.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]
    Every spin possible has been in this discussion.. I see nothing new other than another poster arguing with another poster and this is about ONE play!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception. : This is the key point in my argument.  Everyone seems to either not care or totally ignore the fact that how O'Brien handled the situation was pure classless!  There is a difference between coaching someone and acting like a complete nut case.  It seems O'Brien picked the nut case route.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

OB didn't like Brady's strong reaction to his intrusion on Brady's talking to Underwood. His irritated response to OB's unwarranted intrusion is what set psycho boy off. Once Brady saw him getting psycho he just started ignoring him as Hoyer got up to remove said psycho from Brady's face as it were.

OB made a simple situation of Brady insisting a receiver do it right into a drama queen circus.

There is something mentally wrong with Bill O'Brien. Just ask Randy. He'll tell you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Analyzing the interception. : Every spin possible has been in this discussion.. I see nothing new other than another poster arguing with another poster and this is about ONE play!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I don't consider the Globe's breakdown of the play as spin, or George's assessment that Brady was in the right as spin either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

wow.  nobody wants to talk about this interception

it's like nobody cared at all