Anatomy of a Choke.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Anatomy of a Choke.

In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : How would you know it's irrelevant if you've not seen that the Colts fans have been posting about?  You see, that's my point.  You're here flaming about what Pats fans are doing (or not), but as a Colts fan you're not even up-to-date about what your own fan base is talking about on their forums.  As usual, you're simply here in to dog (pardon the pun) us Pats fans sans any credible perspective as to what the Colts fans are talking about.  Hypocrisity, thy name is doggggpoop.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Hey, gr82 and the rest of you Pats' fans...if UD6/Underdog(gggg) says the Pats' choked, he's right. After all, who has more expertise on chokes than Colts' fans??

LOL!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : Man, you just don't get it, but that's not surprising.  I fully understand some Pats fans are crying over spilt milk.  You understand that also, but you're here casting flys sans knowledge of what you're own fan base is talking about.  Pray tell, why are you here instead of on one of your own fan sites?  Are the Indy sites just that darn boring?  Are you intellectually too far ahead of your fellow fans, or too far behind?  What gives?  It must be easy to visit a place and opine about how bad the hosts are, yet you don't even see the faults in your own house.  Okay, I get you.  You feel alot better about yourself sitting on the fence of another fan base's site.  Yet another jealous fan wishing to all heaven that you had the success this fan base enjoys, thus when we do take one on the chin, you're envy turns to na-na-nah-na-na.  Alrighty then, Pats lost to the Jets.  Gosh, we must stink.  By the way, where are the Colts playing next week?  Oh right, they're not.  Same as us.  Feel better little man?
    gr8 - I am on colts sites plenty.  Congrats on the failed overature.  The point is what they may be doing there is of no consequence to what is going on here.  But I will share with you this, they aren't nearly as arrogant for no good reason as those on this board.  And no, the colts aren't playing next week, then again, I am not gloating over the loss of the team that beat us. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. :      Hey, gr82 and the rest of you Pats' fans...if UD6/Underdog(gggg) says the Pats' choked, he's right. After all, who has more expertise on chokes than Colts' fans??      LOL!!!!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

My comments TP have nothing to do with whether or not I believe the pats choked.  I just want to make sure pats fans own it as you are. 

BTW, there's a new sheriff in town and it ain't the pats and it aint the colts. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : My comments TP have nothing to do with whether or not I believe the pats choked.  I just want to make sure pats fans own it as you are.  BTW, there's a new sheriff in town and it ain't the pats and it aint the colts. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Have no fear, ULTRADORK is here!  He is on Colt sites plenty, he says.  WOW, he must be on non stop with all the time he spends here, AND he goes somewhere else?  Probably he poses as a Pats fan on those sites.. He has a patriots fixation.  We don't have to "own" anything we want, parasite.  A$s pimple.  We can say YOUR team chokes, because you have THE GREATEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL and only posses one tiny little Lombardi.  We STILL have 3, and TB got us EVERY ONE.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : gr8 - I am on colts sites plenty.  Congrats on the failed overature.  The point is what they may be doing there is of no consequence to what is going on here.  But I will share with you this, they aren't nearly as arrogant for no good reason as those on this board.  And no, the colts aren't playing next week, then again, I am not gloating over the loss of the team that beat us. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

So, you've visited Colts sites and can say that they're not as "arrogant" as we are.  Okay, great move - I bet the Jets and Bears fans aren't as arrogant either.  What have they won lately.  With respect to "I am not gloating over the loss of the team that beat us," - that's kind of laughable.  You're really gloating over the loss of the Pats by a team that beat your team, and you're doing so on a Pats board.  Ergo, you must derive some measure of pleasure in the fact that even though the Colts lost, so did the Pats.  I suppose for a fan of a team that's only one 1 SB in this decade that's a fine consolation.  Congrats Colts fan, hope you sleep better tonight knowing that both our teams will be watching the SB from the same place we both will - our living rooms!  See you next year doggggturd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : My comments TP have nothing to do with whether or not I believe the pats choked.  I just want to make sure pats fans own it as you are.  BTW, there's a new sheriff in town and it ain't the pats and it aint the colts. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

A new sheriff?? The Steelers are far from a "new sheriff". They, along with the Patriots have dominated over the past decade...while your fading phony ponies are about ready to be put out to pasture. 

Incidently, has Peyton Manning signed his contract yet? No?? Start sweating, son...LOL!!!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You talk about Pats' fans "owning up" to the disaster with the Jets. Are you now also willing to own up to the fact that Peyton Manning is a first rate regulart season QB, but a mediocre at best playoff QB?: http://www.indystar.com/article/20110116/SPORTS15/101160375/1034/SPORTS15/Kravitz-truth-Manning-pales-postseason  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : No - this board of pats fans said it last year about a colts team that went to the superbowl.  Its not my premise.  Not my criteria.  Its the board's.  If you don't believe it about the pats this year, then you must not have believed it about the colts last year, but the only dissenting opinions last year on this board came from colts fans like me.  If you were silent, you tacitly accepted the premise.   Thus, by the pats not even meeting the board's criteria for the colts, they get the label as they labeled the colts. Own it.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Underdouche is here?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : Is there a colts fan making outrageous choke comments regarding the Jets?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Didnt the Jets all year and even before the season started say they were going to win the Superbowl?  I think so.  CHOKE!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : So, you've visited Colts sites and can say that they're not as "arrogant" as we are.  Okay, great move - I bet the Jets and Bears fans aren't as arrogant either.  What have they won lately.  With respect to "I am not gloating over the loss of the team that beat us," - that's kind of laughable.  You're really gloating over the loss of the Pats by a team that beat your team, and you're doing so on a Pats board.  Ergo, you must derive some measure of pleasure in the fact that even though the Colts lost, so did the Pats.  I suppose for a fan of a team that's only one 1 SB in this decade that's a fine consolation.  Congrats Colts fan, hope you sleep better tonight knowing that both our teams will be watching the SB from the same place we both will - our living rooms!  See you next year doggggturd.
    No, I am not gloating over the pats loss either.  I admit, however, I am having fun at the expense of pats fans who like to title as chokers every other team that loses except for their lovable pats.  Consider me the beacon of reason amid
    a fog of homerism. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. :      You talk about Pats' fans "owning up" to the disaster with the Jets. Are you now also willing to own up to the fact that Peyton Manning is a first rate regulart season QB, but a mediocre at best playoff QB?: http://www.indystar.com/article/20110116/SPORTS15/101160375/1034/SPORTS15/Kravitz-truth-Manning-pales-postseason   
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    Funny thing about Kravitz - as much as he tries to get a big market job, he just can't do it. 

No, I think Manning is a first rate qb any way you wish to slice it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : Didnt the Jets all year and even before the season started say they were going to win the Superbowl?  I think so.  CHOKE!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

This is a worthy statement if correct.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : This is a worthy statement if correct.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You mean you don't know if it correct? 

You can't be that clueless.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : But they do, and they haven't stopped, and there are a multitude of them.  As for what colts fans are doing on colts forums.  No, tonight, I do not know if they are talking about choking.  Regardless, its irrelevant to what some are saying here, right?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Not irrelevant if a colts fan has made it his business to point out what "homers" we are.

You've used the "glass houses" analogy yourself. That makes it relevant.

I've said it before (and you've never replied, what a shock), Colts boards must filled with perfect fans if you feel the need to come here to be a "voice of reason".

9-10

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : - Now you speaking for everyone?  The hubris of a Belichick combined with the IQ of a horse.  I can't help it if you have the attention span of a flea.  Keep scratching.  LOL
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Your handle really should be RageOn, RR! 

Just sayin' Rage, that you might seriously consider seeking some professional assistance in the anger management area.  

Also, just curious, did you get some sort of prior patient fee for referral of BB and Tom on their lobotomies?

Please take some well-meant advise, Rage, and go home to your mountain below.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Niz - Colts fans (like myself) are far from perfect, but even if they were, it would have nothing to do with me coming to this board.  As I have stated again and again and again, I like coming here because I enjoy the dissenting opinion. 

This season has been trying, because with the pats regular season success, the chest thumping became deafening.  Pats fans became so drunk with success that hubris crushed reason.  Last year and in the offseason it was much better.  There was much more talking.  Much less jibberish. 

It appears that the board is coming back to earth.  It will be fun to again discuss the positives and negatives of our teams.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

HOW DARE BB and Brady go 14-2(best in the league) and then lose to one of the two teams that beat them during the season.

GOSH we should blow it up, hire Brad childress, and then sign farve to a 6 year deal for 80 million dollars. Then we need to bring back moss, because the patriots cant win without moss, and maybe grab albert haynesworth, Also we should think about getting TO and Ocho cinco to be our 2 and 3 recievers and now all we need is a running back... i think we should sign jamarcuss russle and have him play running back.

God BB is so stupid clearly i should be the coach of the patriots.

/SARCASM

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anatomy of a Choke. : Not irrelevant if a colts fan has made it his business to point out what "homers" we are. You've used the "glass houses" analogy yourself. That makes it relevant. I've said it before (and you've never replied, what a shock), Colts boards must filled with perfect fans if you feel the need to come here to be a "voice of reason". 9-10
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

That's the only stat that counts when we speak of choke jobs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE] This season has been trying, because with the pats regular season success, the chest thumping became deafening.  Pats fans became so drunk with success that hubris crushed reason.    It will be fun to again discuss the positives and negatives of our teams.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

And you acting the same as the fans that post "jibberish" just adds to it. The real hubris is you thinking you have the power to change the way Pats fans feel about thier team.

Spare me the "I just want to talk football" line. We both know it's BS.  You enjoy the trash talk as much as anyone here.

I've got news for you. Barring injuries, the Pats are going to be pretty good again next year. Get used to the hubris or don't. Just leave the high horse in the stable from now on. Your posts following the Jets/ Pats games demonstrated you own no moral high ground.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Niz - As of today, I'd expect the pats to be the one of 4 favorites in the AFC next year - NE, NYJ, Pit, Balt. 

I don't really know contract situations for those teams - some important players could be lost and that could change the perspective - but right now, they seem to be the strongest teams. 

As for moral high ground, I've never asked for any, nor do I care for any.  Its funny though, people on the board mention this a lot, as if they know they believe in something of which they should be ashamed.  Wonder why? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Wow - I never recall the colts saying they were going to win the sb but were labeled that after their loss last year. 

I don't recall the colts ever saying they were going to win the SB but were labeled that after their 07 and 08 one and done's. 

It seems to me that now, as the label is being placed on the pats, the fans who were quick to label others and now do not wish to label the pats are either having selective amnesia or claiming they never said such a thing. 

Ultimately, I never heard anyone (besides me or other colts fans) on this board coming to the defense of the colts when these labels were applied to them, so the implicit acceptance then requires acceptance of it regarding your team now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE] As for moral high ground, I've never asked for any, nor do I care for any.  Its funny though, people on the board mention this a lot, as if they know they believe in something of which they should be ashamed.  Wonder why? 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can't imaginre where they get that idea;

"Consider me the beacon of reason amid a fog of homerism."

" gr8 - I am on colts sites plenty.  Congrats on the failed overature.  The point is what they may be doing there is of no consequence to what is going on here.  But I will share with you this, they aren't nearly as arrogant for no good reason as those on this board.  And no, the colts aren't playing next week, then again, I am not gloating over the loss of the team that beat us."

"This season has been trying, because with the pats regular season success, the chest thumping became deafening.  Pats fans became so drunk with success that hubris crushed reason.  Last year and in the offseason it was much better.  There was much more talking.  Much less jibberish."

Anfd those are just from this thread.Considering how much time you spend lecturing us on every that's wrong with this board, it no wonder.

You can't have it both ways. You can't be one of the guys one day and moral compass the next.

But I'm sure you'll keep trying...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]Wow - I never recall the colts saying they were going to win the sb but were labeled that after their loss last year.  I don't recall the colts ever saying they were going to win the SB but were labeled that after their 07 and 08 one and done's.  It seems to me that now, as the label is being placed on the pats, the fans who were quick to label others and now do not wish to label the pats are either having selective amnesia or claiming they never said such a thing.  Ultimately, I never heard anyone (besides me or other colts fans) on this board coming to the defense of the colts when these labels were applied to them, so the implicit acceptance then requires acceptance of it regarding your team now.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

And the lecture continues...

Thanks for proving my point.

Sections
Shortcuts