Anatomy of a Joke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Anatomy of a Joke

Two guys are walking down the street when a mugger approaches them and demands their money. They both grudgingly pull out their wallets and begin taking out their cash. Just then one guy turns to the other and hands him a bill. “Heres that $20 I owe you,” he says.

When I went to college, my parents threw a going away party for me, according to the letter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Re: Anatomy of a Joke

good one

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Why do Jets players keep their Wonderlic results on their dash boards?

So they can park in the handicap spaces.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I will defer to you here.  You have health issues, I just remembered.  I will delete my posts, and I apologize for upsetting you.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I was walking home one night and a guy hammering on a roof called me a paranoid little weirdo. In morse code.
    -Emo Phillips

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

A guy walked into a pub and immediately noticed a young lady at the bar on her own. After a couple of drinks, he decided to offer her a drink and make small talk.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Carmen," she replied.

"That's a nice name," he said. "Did your mother or father name you that?"

"Neither," she said. "I changed my name when I was 18 from Sharon to Carmen."

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Well," she explained, "I like men and I like cars, so that is how I got my name. What's your name?"

"Beertits," the man replied.

Sections
Shortcuts