Anatomy of a thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Anatomy of a thread

1)  poster starts thread.

2)  Rusty appears if it isn't one of this accounts and calls OP dumb, old, pink hat and states they know nothing about football and they never played sports.

3) Thread gets hijacked and turns into a Brady bash.

same old, same old.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Anatomy of a thread

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

2)  Rusty appears if it isn't one of this accounts and calls OP dumb, old, pink hat and states they know nothing about football and they never played sports.

same old, same old.

You forgot the part were he claims to be the victim of trolls lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

Thanks for your contribution tcal. I really enjoyed reading this and I'm sure I wont be alone. I've gotta say, you are becoming one of my favorite posters here pretty quickly. With in-depth and thoughtful insight like this more often, I really believe you have a bright future this buisness.

just kidding

youre a joke and nobody wanted to read this.

all hail rusty.

allahurusty

I'm going to single any one poster out as he did, but what tcal describes does indeed happen too often in general. Your taunting and name calling of tcal only further demonstrates his point....which I guess was your point. Youre both smart posters when you want to be. You two need to agree to disagree sometimes and stop the rest of the nonsense please. Go Pats

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReturnofBologna. Show ReturnofBologna's posts

Uga Chaka Uga Uga Uga Chaka.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

Thanks for your contribution tcal. I really enjoyed reading this and I'm sure I wont be alone. I've gotta say, you are becoming one of my favorite posters here pretty quickly. With in-depth and thoughtful insight like this more often, I really believe you have a bright future this buisness.

just kidding

youre a joke and nobody wanted to read this.

all hail rusty.

allahurusty

I'm going to single any one poster out as he did, but what tcal describes does indeed happen too often in general. Your taunting and name calling of tcal only further demonstrates his point....which I guess was your point. Youre both smart posters when you want to be. You two need to agree to disagree sometimes and stop the rest of the nonsense please. Go Pats

Actually I wrote this after reading natesubs thread and it hit me how 80% of the threads on this board go down the same path.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

same old, same old.

You forgot the part were he claims to be the victim of trolls lol

I also forgot "dork" another favorite word of his and Kevin Arnold's

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Went over to the Bruin's board for a little playoff hockey action and they can't stand rusty over there. Just today he started a thread and this is how it went...priceless!

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/thought-this-was-superb-analysis-lidstrom-v-bourque/100/6673747

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Went over to the Bruin's board for a little playoff hockey action and they can't stand rusty over there. Just today he started a thread and this is how it went...priceless!

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/thought-this-was-superb-analysis-lidstrom-v-bourque/100/6673747

After looking at that thread something actually occurred to me that I had never thought of before.  I wonder how many of Rusty's bannings are due to postings on other forums versus how many are from this one.  No one on this board has ever copped to reporting him (of course they could be lying), but this made me wonder.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Speaking of which.  Did Rusty get banned again?  I can't see to find any of his posts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Instead of banning people they should just redirect any post they make to the Revolution board.  They could use some hits over there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

After looking at that thread something actually occurred to me that I had never thought of before.  I wonder how many of Rusty's bannings are due to postings on other forums versus how many are from this one.  No one on this board has ever copped to reporting him (of course they could be lying), but this made me wonder.

Good point.  I saw another thread over there where he suggested they put Krug on a wing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Instead of banning people they should just redirect any post they make to the Revolution board.  They could use some hits over there.

LOL! 

Yes, I think he got banned again.  LOL!  I wonder who he will come back as this time.  Somebody has some pull around here.  Whoever it is, I hope I am on their good side.  So far so good!  This place is great!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Classic.  I bet he's hated on the Women's Health board just as much.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Good day to come back lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

best use of thread for Rusty

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

bbest use of thread for Rusty

dude thats awesome but u need a pic of his hands tied or something since he has to type to us lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^^^^^  taken care of 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

thats the one

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

^^^^^  taken care of 

That's Nicholas James "Nick" Vujicic, ever see any of his videos?  What an attitude this guy has, great motivational speaker.  Check out his video's on-line if you haven't seen then before.   Life gave this guy a turd sandwich and he turned it into a freaking beautiful 4 course meal.  This guy is a winner. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I never saw him before but willcheck him out later ill try u tube see if its there

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts