Anatomy of a thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Anatomy of a thread

In response to Dusty Bottoms's comment:

Another removed post above where I did nothing wrong. As I said to this person who just signed up as "232", I have absolutely reported trolls before.  Nothing happens, which means the mods here encourage trolls who aren't even Pats fans.

hi russ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I've seen this work on a camera forum years ago.

Hey Z, not to get Rusty creepy here but with your avatar and mention of camera forum, is photography a hobby or profession for you?  The reason I ask is because there was a time I was interested in HDR photography, gave it a few trys and really couldn't make it work very well and I would like to try it again,  Do you happen to know much about HDR photography?

I'm just a hobbieist when it comes to photography, but correct me if i'm wrong.... HDR photography is an after shooting process in a photoshop type program? Blending diffent exposure type shots to get a greater contrast?

I don't have much photoshop skills, i just use light room to make small adjustments... my lens do the bulk of the work for me.  Right now I've been experimenting with time lapse photos.

What up TFB. 

Ha. That's not creepy. A bit OT, but a few posts won't matter. I teach college right now. I only shoot as a hobby, and mostly because I like to travel to different places. I mostly make images of people and landscapes when I have the time. 

I've tried HDR but I'm not big on it. It takes a really skilled post-processor to get the right results, and much more often than not (in my opinion) the results look unnatural or cooked. I've seen some tastefully done HDR images, though, that kind of replicate the dynamic range you could get from skillfully processed black and white negatives.

At any rate, I know a little, because it starts off as bracketing, which is a common landscape technique. If you know or have tried these things before just read past. 

1.) you need mutliple exposures, true, so always use shutter lockup, even once bounce from the mirror is enough to create motion between the frames

2.) Get a heavy, solid tripod, for the same reason. Any movement between the shots will induce variations and even the best deconvolution software will never bring the sharpness of a true frame back.

3.) Get the best software you can (adobe for most) to do the HDR merge

4.) Make sure your PC has tons of RAM, because a full HDR merge creates massive files that can make some stout PCs slog 

6.) Use the same landscape rules you would normally follow (i.e, shoot at the best times, return to the same site, etc, etc.)

I think most people use 5 or more frames (at least they did when I was trying it). I'm not huge on it as a principle: it's a lot of work in PP, and at this stage in my hobby I really just want to capture real, memorable images.

Hey Syl,

I do love time lapse, but only when a scene strikes me that it woul benefit from the treatment, OR you are forced to because of exposure concerns. I don't do a lot of the "milky water" TL photos myself, but have seen some really cool ones.

Thanks Z for the response.  Good information.  I see what you mean on the unnatural or cooked look of HDR photos.  Some like them some don't.  I happen to be one who does.  However, I have seen some that are over done and really look overly done  To me the good ones really add depth and give them a more dramatic look.  Almost like a 3D effect. 

I am going to be doing some photo stuff on the side with pictures of buildings and businesses and I really would like to include some HDR images to some of the projects I will be working on.  

I went ahead and started a HDR thread in the photo forum, I will see if I get any responses over there about it.  If I do, please join in the discussion, csylvia79 too if you read this, as I will probably have other photography questions for you guys.  Maybe we can get that forum going again.  It looks like it has been dead for a while over there.

Sorry everyone for putting this post in here.  I will take all further photography discussions to the photography forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Really, really simple. 

Start and "Ignore Rusty Pact" thread.

Get people to sign by posting to the thread if they want to. 

Bump the thread so it stays up for weeks. 

Do not break the pact under any circumstances. 

I've seen this work on a camera forum years ago. There was one recalcitrant fan of another camera brand who wouldn't stop arguing in every single thread about how his format was better. It went on for two years until everyone put the guy on ignore after a pact thread.

It worked. People like that NEED someone to argue with ... if everyone stops arguing with them they go away. It's not about football ... it's about them satisfying some social urge. So deny that .... they go away.

If even the mahority of regular posters here put him on ignore, poof, he goes away at least in effect.

I've had him on ignore for a year at the longest. It's tough because he gets booted so often, then occaisonally you'll see something and respond. 

Someone start the thread. I'll respond and sign. 

blog post photo

Doomed to fail because his most bitter antagonists wont allow it to succeed. They love confronting him way too much. It's what they do best...either to prove him wrong, or to show him up, or to needle him, or to bait him etc. rkarp, for instance, can hardly post a thread nowdays that doesnt include a thinly veiled "Rusty sucks" subtext to it

Abandon this ship before it leaves port

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Really, really simple. 

Start and "Ignore Rusty Pact" thread.

Get people to sign by posting to the thread if they want to. 

Bump the thread so it stays up for weeks. 

Do not break the pact under any circumstances. 

I've seen this work on a camera forum years ago. There was one recalcitrant fan of another camera brand who wouldn't stop arguing in every single thread about how his format was better. It went on for two years until everyone put the guy on ignore after a pact thread.

It worked. People like that NEED someone to argue with ... if everyone stops arguing with them they go away. It's not about football ... it's about them satisfying some social urge. So deny that .... they go away.

If even the mahority of regular posters here put him on ignore, poof, he goes away at least in effect.

I've had him on ignore for a year at the longest. It's tough because he gets booted so often, then occaisonally you'll see something and respond. 

Someone start the thread. I'll respond and sign. 

blog post photo

Doomed to fail because the people who protest the loudest in the Rusty Must Go mob (ie, his most bitter antagonists) wont allow it to succeed. They love confronting him way too much. It's what they do best...either to prove him wrong, or to show him up, or to needle him, or to bait him etc. rkarp, for instance, can hardly post a thread nowdays that doesnt include a thinly veiled "Rusty sucks" subtext to it

Abandon this ship before it leaves port

First, please let the be the last time you try and dissuade people here from doing this. If it is what THEY want, let them do it. You don't need to participate, though you would be welcome if it's what you want, but please don't go around telling people to "abandon ship." 

That's all I would ask on those guys' behalf. 

Second, I think you are wrong, there is a good chance it could work. Several people who have been in it with Rusty constantly came up with the idea themselves in this thread. I just responded that this apporach worked once elsewhere as a suggestion, if they were serious. 

Like I alluded too, some people respond to board personalities like Rusty's (he's not original, I've seen a couple other guys like him) by arguing. Most of them would admit they like to argue.

I know Rkarp has made a few threads (that weren't so thinly veiled, lol) but I think he could be reasoned with. As could Babe Parrilli. Those guys do like to argue, and do get real chippy, indulting sometimes, but they don't single handedly take over the board running every thread into the ground, and they don't wage war on 15 or so posters taking names and creating "lists", and no one has ever even mentioned an idea like this about them. They are Rusty-like in that they can't let something drop and don't mind a little mudslinging, but they are not Rusty. 

Rusty, as we have all seen over years, cannot be reasoned with. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I am not going to interfere, but I dont like to see somebody being singled out for this kind of treatment. It just rubs me the wrong way. I would say so no matter who was being targeted too, even if it were Snitchie the Giants Fan. Although I might make an exception with him...

No offense, but it's tough to imagine a pact like this working on a board of this size. Maybe on a smaller board with fewer people who all know each other and who can rally behind the cause it can be pulled off. But here? On this big board? Hmmm. I'm not buying it. Youre going to have to prove that one to me. Too many independent minded people in this forum most of whom it seems to me have a neutral attitude toward Rusty. What benefit do they receive by signing on to the pact?

Ignoring Rusty as a group may sound good to you in theory, but as a practical matter, I just dont see it panning out

And FWIW I find the surly exchanges on the board very entertaining. I'm sure others feel the same way too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I am not going to interfere, but I dont like to see somebody being singled out for this kind of treatment. It just rubs me the wrong way. I would say so no matter who was being targeted too, even if it were Snitchie the Giants Fan. Although I might make an exception with him...

No offense, but it's tough to imagine a pact like this working on a board of this size. Maybe on a smaller board with fewer people who all know each other and who can get behind the cause it can be pulled off. But here? On this big board? Hmmm. I'm not buying it. Youre going to have to prove that one to me. Too many independent minded people in this forum most of whom it seems to me have a neutral attitude toward Rusty. What benefit do they receive by signing on to the pact?

Ignoring Rusty as a group may sound good to you in theory, but as a practical matter, I just dont see it panning out

And FWIW I find the surly exchanges on the board very entertaining. I'm sure others feel the same way too

It certainly would be a very interesting experiment.  

So I guess you would be one of the people who wouldn't participate?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Hey Z, not to get Rusty creepy here but with your avatar and mention of camera forum, is photography a hobby or profession for you?  The reason I ask is because there was a time I was interested in HDR photography, gave it a few trys and really couldn't make it work very well and I would like to try it again,  Do you happen to know much about HDR photography?

I'm just a hobbieist when it comes to photography, but correct me if i'm wrong.... HDR photography is an after shooting process in a photoshop type program? Blending diffent exposure type shots to get a greater contrast?

I don't have much photoshop skills, i just use light room to make small adjustments... my lens do the bulk of the work for me.  Right now I've been experimenting with time lapse photos.

What up TFB. 

Ha. That's not creepy. A bit OT, but a few posts won't matter. I teach college right now. I only shoot as a hobby, and mostly because I like to travel to different places. I mostly make images of people and landscapes when I have the time. 

I've tried HDR but I'm not big on it. It takes a really skilled post-processor to get the right results, and much more often than not (in my opinion) the results look unnatural or cooked. I've seen some tastefully done HDR images, though, that kind of replicate the dynamic range you could get from skillfully processed black and white negatives.

At any rate, I know a little, because it starts off as bracketing, which is a common landscape technique. If you know or have tried these things before just read past. 

1.) you need mutliple exposures, true, so always use shutter lockup, even once bounce from the mirror is enough to create motion between the frames

2.) Get a heavy, solid tripod, for the same reason. Any movement between the shots will induce variations and even the best deconvolution software will never bring the sharpness of a true frame back.

4.) Make sure your PC has tons of RAM, because a full HDR merge creates massive files that can make some stout PCs slog 

6.) Use the same landscape rules you would normally follow (i.e, shoot at the best times, return to the same site, etc, etc.)

I think most people use 5 or more frames (at least they did when I was trying it). I'm not huge on it as a principle: it's a lot of work in PP, and at this stage in my hobby I really just want to capture real, memorable images.

Hey Syl,

I do love time lapse, but only when a scene strikes me that it woul benefit from the treatment, OR you are forced to because of exposure concerns. I don't do a lot of the "milky water" TL photos myself, but have seen some really cool ones.

There may be a dummy version of doing HDR already available. I believe that the most advanced phones can now shoot at different exposures all at the same time, and then allow you to choose a combined image emulate the effect that HDR provides. They don't call it HDR, but their process seems to work similarly. With the phone cams' resolution nowadays, images are not bad for most eyes.

Of course not adequate if you are used to shooting with higher end APS-C or full frame.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

You might be right, it's a huge forum with a lot of people who come and go. 

As far as the "poor Rusty" bit goes: well, it's a free country. Think of it this way ... how many people get "singled" out like this on the board? None. So why are they getting singled out? People get singled out when they make themselves singular. 

I actually like a lively board with some spirited back and forth. This place had tons of knock-down drag-out fights before this, and will after ... but there is a difference about the obssessive nature of how it is now. Basically every ongoing feud goes through one person. You lose quality to the bickering. So you get that. Better fights between various people, and a lot less threads getting "cleaned," which is something I really hate too.  

I also see no problem with moderation, and I loathe the word "snitch." I don't report people often, and those that do here are pretty forward about doing it. But calling people a snitch is just another form of herd mentality.

Gints is actually a decent contributor. I've had some back and forths with him. Agreed with him other times. He'll sling a little mud for sure, but he doesn't obssessively hijack every thread, or have "lists" of people he routinely calls out. At any rate, the forum would be boring if it were just Pats fans ... outside of UD6 at his worst times, and the Jets troll that is Leon that posts incomprehensible nonsense, I've actually thought the rest of the opposing fans were pretty welcome even when they were being chippy. And once they are participating, they have as much right as anyone to log complaints about outright abusive or racist remarks.

As far as the racist thread that Gints reported ... I didn't see it when it happened, but saw the comments (I think) quoted ... I would have reported it myself. So I guess I'm a snitch too. I have zero tolerance for that kind of clap-trap.  

This isn't a public space - it's a privately owned forum open freely to people who sign up with rules for behavior that apply *if* people on the board want to apply them. The first amendment has no sway here. It's what the community deems that is the law within a broad structure set up by Boston.com. There is a brilliant demoncratic texture to that, and it's far better than a free for all with no possibility of standards.

Second, you don't get banned for nothing. No one ever has. If they say they did .... they are just playing a tiny violin for themselves. You get banned for strings of complaints that are valid (a.k.a., you broke a rule) or you broke a rule in a singular and spectacular fashion.  

This, however, is way past entertaining. It's the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Same words, same narrative, same everything. And it spread to every thread to the point that they all look the same. 

That is not interesting, unless you have a very low threshhold for interest. 

Lastly, as an independent minded person ... although I don't think opposing forum rules qualifies one as that  ... self-moderation is the most independent thing you can do. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Steelcurtain is by far the best visiting poster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

What up TFB. 

Hey Syl,

• I'm still learning when it comes to shooting.. right now I've been practicing with the night sky or take some cool images at dusk. My goal is to get the proper filter and take come cool city pics with the people and the cars blured and such. I'm new to it... its a hobbie my wife and I share. we have a few primes, a telephoto, macro, and all around lense... next will be a true wide angle.  The more I get into it and read the less I feel I know but it is fun. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

As far as the "poor Rusty" bit goes: well, it's a free country. Think of it this way ... how many people get "singled" out like this on the board? None. So why are they getting singled out? People get singled out when they make themselves singular. 

I actually like a lively board with some spirited back and forth. This place had tons of knock-down drag-out fights before this, and will after ... but there is a difference about the obssessive nature of how it is now. Basically every ongoing feud goes through one person. You lose quality to the bickering. So you get that. Better fights between various people, and a lot less threads getting "cleaned," which is something I really hate too.  

I also see no problem with moderation, and I loathe the word "snitch." I don't report people often, and those that do here are pretty forward about doing it. But calling people a snitch is just another form of herd mentality.

Gints is actually a decent contributor. I've had some back and forths with him. Agreed with him other times. He'll sling a little mud for sure, but he doesn't obssessively hijack every thread, or have "lists" of people he routinely calls out. At any rate, the forum would be boring if it were just Pats fans ... outside of UD6 at his worst times, and the Jets troll that is Leon that posts incomprehensible nonsense, I've actually thought the rest of the opposing fans were pretty welcome even when they were being chippy. And once they are participating, they have as much right as anyone to log complaints about outright abusive or racist remarks.

As far as the racist thread that Gints reported ... I didn't see it when it happened, but saw the comments (I think) quoted ... I would have reported it myself. So I guess I'm a snitch too. I have zero tolerance for that kind of clap-trap.  

This isn't a public space - it's a privately owned forum open freely to people who sign up with rules for behavior that apply *if* people on the board want to apply them. The first amendment has no sway here. It's what the community deems that is the law within a broad structure set up by Boston.com. There is a brilliant demoncratic texture to that, and it's far better than a free for all with no possibility of standards.

Second, you don't get banned for nothing. No one ever has. If they say they did .... they are just playing a tiny violin for themselves. You get banned for strings of complaints that are valid (a.k.a., you broke a rule) or you broke a rule in a singular and spectacular fashion.  

This, however, is way past entertaining. It's the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Same words, same narrative, same everything. And it spread to every thread to the point that they all look the same. 

Lastly, as an independent minded person ... although I don't think opposing forum rules qualifies one as that  ... self-moderation is the most independent thing you can do. 

thanks Z but dont bother

achy breaky and his lover jri accused me of something i didn't do, couldn't provide one iota of proof when challenged to do so so and now just call me names related to what i didn't do like spoiled children not getting their way-and it drives them both in a tizzy that people actually dont mind me here and - like you -support my reporting of rusty and bologna/whatever his name is

achy breaky has a problem with me reporting a poster who calls black people jigaboos and monkeys and called bob kraft a lying jew...that tells you all you need to know about his character or lack thereof

and isnt it amazing the way achy enables rusty and actually defends him/willfully ignores legitimate criticisms of him? ol' achy breaky thinks we are picking on poor russ-who has been banned a dozen times but it's never his fault

but this yahoo thinks he is better than me-but since he cant get the better of me he resorts to name-calling and baseless accusations, like his lover

watch his response to this post - it will be something brilliant like "jints is a rat"

btw, he and jri (his lover) are hilarious with their silly street tough talk

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

thats cause all he does is kiss the pats a** when he posts-it's almost embarassing

he is either a pats fan undercover or the worst steelers fan there is

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, I guess the pact idea is a form of self moderation, which I'm strongly in favor of. Any time the users of the forum can work together to effect change on their own without having to involve the mod staff that's a good thing. I wont argue with you about that

Youre wrong though when you say people dont get banned here for nothing. Trust me, it happens. I'm proof of that. Wont bother you with the details, but in '08 and '09 I got on the wrong side of a particular group of posters who enjoyed some kind of weird most favored nation status with the mod staff, which bent over backwards to protect them, and I ended being banned over 10 times mostly the result of a little benign teasing, which last time I looked isnt against the rules. I accused dottie of enforcing rules against me that didnt exist. She never got back to me on that one of course. Ive had a jaundiced view of the mod's office ever since

And I actually like Snitchie the Giants Fan. He seems okay to me. Not sure why everyone hates him so much. He's friendly enough. I just wish he would admit he is addicted to the abuse button, enter a rehab program, and finally get himself cleaned up. Only then will he be fully rehabilitated in my mind...

Good luck with the Pact. I dont think it's going to work, but I will be interested to see who signs up and find out which of the signatories is the first to cave

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

It certainly would be a very interesting experiment.  

So I guess you would be one of the people who wouldn't participate?

No, I wont be participating, but I will be an interested observer

When does the thread go up? Tomorrow?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

achy breaky and his lover jri accused me of something i didn't do, couldn't provide one iota of proof when challenged to do so so and now just call me names related to what i didn't do

The names of the weasels who file abuse reports are kept confidential. Never revealed. You know that

So your hallenge to jri to produce hard evidence against you is bogus. An embarassing show

Big thumbs down

Pfffft...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

achy breaky and his lover jri accused me of something i didn't do, couldn't provide one iota of proof when challenged to do so so and now just call me names related to what i didn't do

The names of the weasels who file abuse reports are kept confidential. Never revealed. You know that

So your hallenge to jri to produce hard evidence against you is bogus. An embarassing show

Big thumbs down

Pfffft...

oh i see so he can just call me what he wants? accuse me of anything w/o proof?

its "bogus" i want proof of an accusation but it's not "bogus" he can accuse me of something just because he wants to without proof?

do u realize what an idiot u sound like?

and still calling names ie: weasel

and stop trying to talk street tough u sound like a kid

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Big thumbs down

Pfffft...

Not tryna get in the middle of this but jri did say he has proof that Jints did it.

yep he did but so far is batting .000   

Yell

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

thanks Z but dont bother

achy breaky and his lover jri accused me of something i didn't do, couldn't provide one iota of proof when challenged to do so so and now just call me names related to what i didn't do like spoiled children not getting their way-and it drives them both in a tizzy that people actually dont mind me here and - like you -support my reporting of rusty and bologna/whatever his name is

achy breaky has a problem with me reporting a poster who calls black people jigaboos and monkeys and called bob kraft a lying jew...that tells you all you need to know about his character or lack thereof

and isnt it amazing the way achy enables rusty and actually defends him/willfully ignores legitimate criticisms of him? ol' achy breaky thinks we are picking on poor russ-who has been banned a dozen times but it's never his fault

but this yahoo thinks he is better than me-but since he cant get the better of me he resorts to name-calling and baseless accusations, like his lover

watch his response to this post - it will be something brilliant like "jints is a rat"

btw, he and jri (his lover) are hilarious with their silly street tough talk

You can call me what you like, it seems you and mods have a thing for each other. You get to go around on this board calling people idiots and insulting them but as soon as someone types a retort towards you mod action happens against the poster. HMMMM. Perhaps it is because you are their secret Muridae.

Sorry dude the accusations aren't baseless. You are what you are. Instead of Secret squirrel you are secret Muridae. Keep up the good work. Do they pay you in cookies and milk or is it just your intrinsic nature that drives you.

BTW, the only thing that is silly is your over the top defense of yourself. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

thats cause all he does is kiss the pats a** when he posts-it's almost embarassing

Another dumb thing you say.  SteelCurtain is a pretty good guy and your a tool just to say what you said. Maybe you can write him a ticket when he visits again.  Woooooooo. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think he just likes good football and has no qualms about recognizing the fact that the Pats are really currently an exceptional team.  Naturally, there are a lot of homers on a site like this, but I prefer a more balanced perspective myself, which can appreciate ithe good teams and also admit flaws in our own.  Steelcurtain is well liked because he's polite and doesn't try to antagonize people he  knows are going to disagree with him.  I think you also respect good football and are a good contributor here, but let's be honest, even the screen name you chose seems designed to provoke Pats fans.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Big thumbs down

Pfffft...

Ache:  What happened to Robin?  Was she involved in this thread?  If she was banned then there is one person can hold responsible.  She has a history of writing letters to the moderators.  I had a simple post on Ortiz removed several times yesterday.

I am sure I am the next to go.  Pass my best along to Robin, I think she is great. 

To the moderators, when you start banning great posters like Robin, it means it is the begining of the end for the site. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah, I guess the pact idea is a form of self moderation, which I'm strongly in favor of. Any time the users of the forum can work together to effect change on their own without having to involve the mod staff that's a good thing. I wont argue with you about that

Youre wrong though when you say people dont get banned here for nothing. Trust me, it happens. I'm proof of that. Wont bother you with the details, but in '08 and '09 I got on the wrong side of a particular group of posters who enjoyed some kind of weird most favored nation status with the mod staff, which bent over backwards to protect them, and I ended being banned over 10 times mostly the result of a little benign teasing, which last time I looked isnt against the rules. I accused dottie of enforcing rules against me that didnt exist. She never got back to me on that one of course. Ive had a jaundiced view of the mod's office ever since

And I actually like Snitchie the Giants Fan. He seems okay to me. Not sure why everyone hates him so much. He's friendly enough. I just wish he would admit he is addicted to the abuse button, enter a rehab program, and finally get himself cleaned up. Only then will he be fully rehabilitated in my mind...

Good luck with the Pact. I dont think it's going to work, but I will be interested to see who signs up and find out which of the signatories is the first to cave

What was/were your old handles? I've been here since they opened the forums, and through the change in 2005 when everyone had their handles deleted. 

Perhaps I recall the fight. We'v had some epic ragers, though the UD6 v TexasPat had to be the best. It was a clean fight most of the time and toughly fought for a few years. But it was always limited to one or two threads, and neither of them ran around making every single thread a venom spitting contest about proving one fantastical narrative. 

Sections
Shortcuts