And Cromarti says.........................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: And Cromarti says.........................

Cromartie should focus more on grabbing something of his own and choke him rather then overpopulating this country more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The Jests are a collection of low culture individuals; Scott, Cromagnon,Ryan, Cocharoach, etc. and the Facilitater Woodpecker Johnson,the owner. They excude as much class as whale dung on the bottom of the ocean.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from angel3781. Show angel3781's posts

My bad... I thought he was going to say that he was a low-life piece of sh!t, that isn't man enough to knock a chick up while she's still sober (no beer googles).  And that he's only able to remember how many kids that has by counting with his toes.  I thought he was going to mention that he needed LT's permission to get mad at the Pats for beating him in the '06 playoffs because he was just a rookie, and that his career had just gone down hill ever since!

You mean he didn't say that?  I just thought...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

and in other related news Ben Rapistberger defends his teamate Hines Ward by saying Cromartie isn't man enough to pay the women to get them to shut up

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I just sent Godell an email telling him that even though Dallas appreciates the Nfl cleaning up houses and properties near the stadium, that maybe he needs to look at cleaning up "his own house".  Not that it matters.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to And Cromarti says.........................:
    [QUOTE]Hines Ward is not "man enough" to hit a guy while he is looking and the way to stop him is to "grab him by the throat and choke him". This from a guy that thinks it's "manly" to impregnate and leave as many women as possible. I'm just perplexed by the lack of professionalism coming from this organization. Don't have a link, just heard it on the local news in Dallas.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    That's pretty hypocritical. If the Pats had scum bags and trash talkers on their team and won SBs, no one would give a shiot. Every organization has these malfaisents. Didn't Maroney play for the Pats? There are numerous others that took the low moral road that played for this organization. No team is an exception.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: And Cromarti says.........................:
    [QUOTE]In Response to And Cromarti says......................... : That's pretty hypocritical. If the Pats had scum bags and trash talkers on their team and won SBs, no one would give a shiot. Every organization has these malfaisents. Didn't Maroney play for the Pats? There are numerous others that took the low moral road that played for this organization. No team is an exception.
    Posted by SNAZZYP[/QUOTE]

Really? Are other teams talking about ending guys careers and choking them to death?  You are what's wrong with society today.  Grow a sack!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to And Cromarti says......................... : That's pretty hypocritical. If the Pats had scum bags and trash talkers on their team and won SBs, no one would give a shiot. Every organization has these malfaisents. Didn't Maroney play for the Pats? There are numerous others that took the low moral road that played for this organization. No team is an exception.
    Posted by SNAZZYP[/QUOTE]

NAME THEM.  I DONT BELIEVE YOU. Maroney doesn't count, the gun was registered, no drugs mentioned, and he WASN'T a Patriot.  Plus, not a trash talker.
    I have had to listen to every Jet in the world brag and act out and say stupid things for 2 years.  NOT the same if Welker pops off, but I wish he hadn't, and I was glad he was disciplined.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

notice he couldnt name anyone. we are not criminals

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

n Response to Re: And Cromarti says.........................:
    [QUOTE]notice he couldnt name anyone. we are not criminals
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

That's because he's a POS Jerks fan trying to make excuses for his POS rogue team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to And Cromarti says.........................:
    [QUOTE]Hines Ward is not "man enough" to hit a guy while he is looking and the way to stop him is to "grab him by the throat and choke him". This from a guy that thinks it's "manly" to impregnate and leave as many women as possible. I'm just perplexed by the lack of professionalism coming from this organization. Don't have a link, just heard it on the local news in Dallas.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Watch Cromartie at about 25-27 seconds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EexZYDqzM1U&playnext=1&list=PL5698CA229DA659E3&index=21

Manly man decided he was too cool to tackle Shonn Greene

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

[QUOTE]and in other related news Ben Rapistberger defends his teamate Hines Ward by saying Cromartie isn't man enough to pay the women to get them to shut up
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

you mean paying bodyguards to get women to shut up

Sections
Shortcuts