And now AT Baltimore....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: And now AT Baltimore....

In response to ccsjl's comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only way the pats clinch a playoff spot this week without winning is Miami or Cincy losing.. I give buffalo a chance against Miami .  It would be hard seeing Cincy losing to Minn, who haven't won on the road all year, and playing poorly against steelers. If Cincy loses that would mean baltimore/Cincy @ 9-6 both play each other next week somebody's got to lose one would be 10-6 other 9-7 barring a total collapse. Don't think it will happen but keep an eye out for it

Cincy loss does nothing for Pats - they could still both finish 10-6 and Cincy has head to head tie breaker. I really see Baltimore winning out to take AFC North at 10-6. 

[/QUOTE]

It may come down to the Ravens and Bengals both making it in, one as the division winner and one as the wildcard.

Miami needs us to lose the last 2 to give them a shot at the division. Don't see it. NE is quietly undefeated at home. We have a losing road record so home field is, as always, a big deal. If we stumble against the Ravens we should take care of business at home against the Bills. Chiefs already have one wildcard spot locked up.

Miami may be better off if we beat the Ravens as it helps their wildcard position. Miami, not taking the AFC is up against both the Ravens and the Bengals to try to get in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only way the pats clinch a playoff spot this week without winning is Miami or Cincy losing.. I give buffalo a chance against Miami .  It would be hard seeing Cincy losing to Minn, who haven't won on the road all year, and playing poorly against steelers. If Cincy loses that would mean baltimore/Cincy @ 9-6 both play each other next week somebody's got to lose one would be 10-6 other 9-7 barring a total collapse. Don't think it will happen but keep an eye out for it

[/QUOTE]

Isn't Cincy losing from here on out a disaster for the Pats. We can't have them tied with the Ravens because we lose that tie breaker if it's for the wildcard. Sorry, I just want the Pats in the playoffs. I think they beat the bills but i assume it will go down to the final seconds. I would rather be the 4 seed then be gone completely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I like to think that Patriots owe them one...  like a punch in the mouth or a hit somewhere around the lower thigh area.    I want to see MCC and especially the other wise borderline useless Gregory going low this week on all the Ravens receivers.  It was the ravens who took out Green bays randall cobb...  so I would like to see Gregory deliver this justice since the league hasn't the foresight to protect people like Gronkowski.  Just do it Steve .  I would like for the patriots to administer one of these "clean hits "   and see what the league does then.    Tired of being on the wrong end of that stick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like to think that Patriots owe them one...  like a punch in the mouth or a hit somewhere around the lower thigh area.    I want to see MCC and especially the other wise borderline useless Gregory going low this week on all the Ravens receivers.  It was the ravens who took out Green bays randall cobb...  so I would like to see Gregory deliver this justice since the league hasn't the foresight to protect people like Gronkowski.  Just do it Steve .  I would like for the patriots to administer one of these "clean hits "   and see what the league does then.    Tired of being on the wrong end of that stick.

[/QUOTE]

If Gregory gets lucky and takes the proper angle to the ball he might be able to deliver one of those "clean hits".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Gregory gets lucky and takes the proper angle to the ball he might be able to deliver one of those "clean hits".

[/QUOTE]

He is the perfect type player for going low.  He is small already so he is undersized vs. Smith or Jones.  Just has to have the balls to do it.  Same with Hightower.  Get low on those crossing routes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He is the perfect type player for going low.  He is small already so he is undersized vs. Smith or Jones.  Just has to have the balls to do it.  Same with Hightower.  Get low on those crossing routes.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt... he is just never in the proper position. Always taking bad angles and always a step or 2 late coming over to help on deep balls in cover 2 coverage. Other than that he is solid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Gregory is NOT a hitter....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Can easily see the Pats needing to beat Buffalo in Week 17 to win the division...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Can easily see the Pats needing to beat Buffalo in Week 17 to win the division.