And Now

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: And Now

It is our board and this discussion is intended to measure up our division rivals for first spot in the division.... if they have a problem with that they should go to their board to make themselves feel better about it.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

UD6 may as well spend his time on this board otherwise what would he have to talk about on the Colts board other than the fact that they s*ck and are on the down side of the slope.  There's more to be excited about being a Pats fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Russ, I looked at their schedule, looks like 9 wins to me. I totally agree these guys don't make the playoffs this year.
    We talked about this a year ago and how that team would implode, I give them credit for holding it together but not again. They made some really bad off season moves, losing Smith, trading Edwards for Plax, Cotch for Mason????

The meltdown will happen this year with the NY media feasting on the fat mans flesh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: And Now:
    That doesn't even count undrafted FAs.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Undrafted FA's are exactly that - undrafted. 

Your point, einstein, was specific to the draft not outside the draft.  If you are going to bring more into it then I suggest you reconsider your remarks as it relates to the entire personnel activities of each team. 

Man, you can't even stay with your own subject. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

UD6 may as well spend his time on this board otherwise what would he have to talk about on the Colts board other than the fact that they s*ck and are on the down side of the slope.  There's more to be excited about being a Pats fan.
    Posted by Salcon

Well he could always hit the taverns in Indy with that mutt Coltsbabe

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Robbie...you take the bait more often than Santa eating left out cookies.....just too easy!

And in terms of changing the subject, that's precisely what YOU do when you don't like what's being written...and yes, YOUR Dolts svck!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

While it warms my heart to hear about Jets suckking I think it is still only the preseason.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Jets D is still playing well...........I hope they crash and burn...but I won't underestimate them.......alot of pressure on Sanchez

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: And Now : Undrafted FA's are exactly that - undrafted.  Your point, einstein, was specific to the draft not outside the draft.  If you are going to bring more into it then I suggest you reconsider your remarks as it relates to the entire personnel activities of each team.  Man, you can't even stay with your own subject. 
    Posted by UD6

Okay, lets expand the discussion to UDFA's and the draft. how did the phillies do since 2007?....how's the kid from TCU working out for you?...anyone else you care to mention? Maybe you'd like to make a list of starting/big role players the phillies took in both the draft and UDFA since 2007 and line it up against our list?....we're waiting.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

the phillies?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

the phillies?
    Posted by UD6

I don't think he means the baseball team. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

the phillies?
    Posted by UD6

He means the Colts.  You knew that, however.  The Pats have drafted pretty well when you compare them to all the other teams over the Belichick years.  We all know that. 

I don't hate the Colts but instead respect the competition they have provided over the years for the Pats.  Makes it more fun to be a fan to see two good teams compete - win or lose.  I'll never understand the vitriol between UD6 and various people on this board.  How can that be enjoyable for any of you?  I don't get it.  Whatever floats your boat.  At least the Pats and Colts aren't as bad as the Panthers or Niners or all the other bad teams over the years.  Enjoy the competition while it lasts.  As soon as the Colts start losing more than they win, and they will one day (so will the Pats), UD6 will be long gone from this board.  The fact the UD6 and all the Jets fans are here is fact/proof enough that the Pats are a great franchise.  Trolls don't go to the Buffalo Bills' message board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Well I have already gone on record as saying the Jets wont even make the playoffs this year. I just dont see it happening for them. This will be the first bad year of the Ryan era.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

the question is how many bad years till we no longer have to hear this fatty blab?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I think I may have said this on a thread or 2....Jets 8-8.

Sections
Shortcuts