And the girlfriend gets implicated...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: And the girlfriend gets implicated...

In response to TFB12's comment:

Why do we really care what Rusty says anyway.  It is well known he is a troll, a fraud, a liar.  His act here is old.  The most disliked dude on the forum.  And he continues to post.  What does that tell you about the guy, LOL!

His act is old and getting older.  He's so frustrated with me that he's now just posting total lies about me.  Who does that?

He tried his routine over at the B's side and was run out of town by everyone.  He won't post over there anymore. 

Here, he just simply lies.  Of course, he claims he's so intelligent, but then can't figure out how I could be listening to Boston sports radio in my car in Florida.

He is not a positive addition to this forum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Sports Illustrated's Peter King reported Monday that the NFL likely will fine Lewis, but he will not be suspended based on the fact that Lewis was innocent of charges of murder, despite pleading guilty to obstruction of justice.

Poorly written.  He wasn't found innocent.  No one is found innocent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Sports Illustrated's Peter King reported Monday that the NFL likely will fine Lewis, but he will not be suspended based on the fact that Lewis was innocent of charges of murder, despite pleading guilty to obstruction of justice.

[/QUOTE]

+1  Thats what soxrockursox dont understand! Your found guilty or not guilty not innocent! lol And Peter King is wrong!! Like I said Ray Lewis never went to trial he pled guilty to a plea deal. Dont trust a tool like Peter King google it, its all public record. If your such a Ray lewis supporter ask him where his white suit is?! Wow sox never realized you were such a troll!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

+1  Thats what soxrockursox dont understand! Your found guilty or not guilty not innocent! lol And Peter King is wrong!! Like I said Ray Lewis never went to trial he pled guilty to a plea deal. Dont trust a tool like Peter King google it, its all public record. If your such a Ray lewis supporter ask him where his white suit is?! Wow sox never realized you were such a troll!

[/QUOTE]

Iam not a Ray lewis supporter.The only point I was tring to make is no matter what happens with cases like AH (murder) and in pro sports they are always linked to the team they played for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Other than soap opera lovers, who cares?

Other than people interested in trying to use this to bring the Pats down, who cares?

This doesn't belong on a Pats message board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Quagmire3, didn't you refer to me as the troll of the year...yet you give me the +1 here?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Other than people interested in trying to use this to bring the Pats down, who cares?

It is interesting.  Up until less than eight weeks ago, this guy was a Patriot, cheered and revered by all Pats fans.

So it does belong here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

The funny thing is if you bring up a former pat that is in jail for murder it doesnt belong ,but every injury about every other tem does.This isnt going away just like rusty brings up ray lewis and the ravens the 2 are connected.Yes each team handled things different but one is still an on going case and the other was found innocent depict what anyone thinks .Blame espn for hiring him when rays record says innocent ,but you blame espn for it still we all seen it here right?I think hes guity but theres no way anyone of us can prove ray was guity ,so that is uncontitusitional right?Please dont speak for the rest of us whwn you say we dont care alot of us do and waiting to find out more its not trolling its a update on the situation.

The AH case is a news story, not a sports story and now has nothing to do with the Pats. Injuries on other teams effect the possible outcome of a future Pats game  or the Pats standing at the end of the year. They are usually discussed for a week, maybe two.  If you can't see the difference between that and the AH case (and I believe you do see the difference) then you are just trolling.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Iam interested in this case and I belive alot are interested as well ,I dont see this as tring to bring the Pats down .The Pats released him ,but say if this didnt happen  he would still be here.To find out the details ,which we might never know all of it is interesting and news worthy and a topic to dicuss thats my oppion and it wont change so it belongs .I didnt start this thread but if people dont want to read it pass by it and move on.

As you state its not a sports story your right ,its a sports tragery a talent kid who threw everything away,When this becomes a dateline 20/20 story after its over  they will bring up his football carrer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

They did idiot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Try reading the police report and the 40 or so witnesses who saw what really happened at that night club. Google it, your main and only source of info on this forum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Those two last sentences sums you up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That he lives in mother's cellar and has no friends. Loser.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Interesting twist to the story.  If she left with the murder weapon and they can prove it, she'll be off to the orange jumpsuit for a while as well.

Thanks for posting this.  As a Patriots fan, I like being up to date on what's happening with the former player.

Yeah, I am sure you followed Craig MacTavish's DUI vehicular homicide case (of a little girl) in Saugus after he was traded, too.

What a fraud you are.

Aaron Hernandez is going to jail for a long, long time and I am proud our organziation didn't pull a Modell/Ray Lewis. Period.

[/QUOTE]

Lewis?  You mean the guy that wasn't guilty of a planned hit on his buddy?  You are pathetic, Queenie.  Either way, didn't BB draft Lewis for the Ravens?

[/QUOTE]

NO...only obstruction of justice after he turned state's evidence against the other two murderers and paid them off...quite the "stand up" guy, right...

Ray Lewis: The Truth, Shrouded by Success

What happened to the blood covered white disco duck suit the murderer RayRay was wearing?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

Thanks for posting. Even there are some poster's who say they don't care....they're prolly just upset because you beat them to the post or because they want to have a contrary opinion because they merely want to argue.

There are plenty of fans who will be keeping an eye on the Hernadez case.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

lol, of course it belongs here. Hernandez was a Patriot and allegedly committed murder.  If peeps don't want to follow the storyline, don't read it.  It's not like someone is pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to read this thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look at every article out there, the first few sentences will refer to Hernandez as former Patriots play or former Patriots TE............. Forever linked as a Patriot. 

Worthy of being on a NE Patriots forum..... Absolutely.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

She's not stupid...she grew up in that atmosphere...she was the sister of Lloyd's gf and knew Lloyd sold peace weed....she laid down with the AH dog and got his fleas....they have her cousin in jail since Aug. 1st and it's related to info she has about the murder, the woman bought Wallace a bus ticket to FLA. after the shooting...

C'Mon Man...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Funny, until this thread showed up I almsot forgot about Hernandez for awhile.

With the joint practices in Philly and the first preseason game to look at, I haven't even thought of AHern for atleast a couple weeks.   

I only care about the players on the team now.  There are so many new faces, guys trying to make the club, come back to camp from injury (Ras-I, Cunningham, Armstead), new receivers.  Right now, there's plenty of Patriots news to occupy my limited time than to waste it on what's going on with the Hernandez thing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wait..who are you calling a moron?  I would bet MOST fans here want to move on from Hernandez and since he is not on the team and won't be ever again, if you want to talk a murder case, go to a different site. Don't troll here with it.

And, if you are calling me a moron, you might want to learn how to spell a 3rd grade word.

Welker isn't on the team and probably won't be again.  People talk about him all the time here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

GUYS! I gotta tell ya, i bet Bill feels the way Rusty feels about this one. If you say that BB would feel otherwise then you're lying to yourselves. 

I don't think this has anything to do with BB... just people arguing that they can post stuff dealing with the moron because it is resent news and tied to the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

Wait..who are you calling a moron?  I would bet MOST fans here want to move on from Hernandez and since he is not on the team and won't be ever again, if you want to talk a murder case, go to a different site. Don't troll here with it.

And, if you are calling me a moron, you might want to learn how to spell a 3rd grade word.

[/QUOTE]

I think most have moved on, not sure anyone has said they miss Hernandez.  However, this is still a very strange and interesting case.  He was a Patriot player when it all happened.  He had many fans here.  News about the case certainly belongs on this forum.  You pretending it doesn't because he isn't a Patriot any longer is almost as ridiculous as your hate for Brady and your extreme infatuation with BB and the defense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Agreed. The majority of real fans here aren't interested in what appears to be a guilty former Pats player.

It went from football talk and preseasont to topics back to Hernandez?  What does it matter what minor details undfold? The video alone that was released shows he is involved in a murder.  WHat is the point of discussing it now?

Note how NAS, TFB12 and the Giants troll all want it talked about here.  They're all trolls.

That Geaux Tigres tool thinks Ray Lewis is innocent. I am starting to wonder if he is black which is why he's so adamant in here babbling about Lewis being innocent.  How many innocent millionaire athletes do you know obstruct justice, burn clothes and lie to police before striking a deal? lol

He was probably dancing in the streets the day OJ was allowed to walk, too. Oh, the irony.

[/QUOTE]

Brutal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Bustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    Nope, Queenie.  According to the records, he did not.  Just another chapter of Queenieland revisionist history.  

Hey, remember that time you said Serio Kindle was drafted in the first round?  Then you said "he was suppose to be"?  That was awesome.  You freakin moron.

Rusty is a little behind the times.  He couldn't figure out how I could listen to The Sports Hub in my car while in Florida. 

Rusty wants this story go away because it makes Belichick look bad.  Plain and simple.

He also flat out lies here.

Every day.

What a loser.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty wants this story go away because it makes Belichick look bad.  Plain and simple.

NAS, I know you and Rusty have your differences, but do you seriously believe this?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Intresting bashing today.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How stupid are you?   WHat a ridiculous statement.  Is it a black eye on  the BIlls because OJ committed 2 murders? NO!  

It would be a black eye if the Pats did what the Ravens did with Ray Lewis, which was absolutely despicable.

OJ was not an active player and didn't even finish his career with the Bills.  AH was a story a month ago, still is now, and will be right through the trial.

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's great. Go to a Nancy Grace website if you're interested in that.  I don't know any real Pats fans who care about a player who is not in the plans for 2013 and beyond.

You trolls are really something on this board.

No one cares about Aaron Hernandez because he is not on this team in 2013.   VERY simple. Very simple.

[/QUOTE]

The problem with your perspective, is its wrong!  MANY OF US DO CARE.  If you don't, fine.   I can guarentee that nobody cares whether you do or not!!    

Its irrelevant that he is not curently on the team.  He was on the team at the time of the murders and its an intriquing big national news story.  If you don't like it or agree, then stop posting to this thread and go pollute a different one.

Sections
Shortcuts