And the girlfriend gets implicated...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: And the girlfriend gets implicated...

In response to MoreRings' comment:

NAS, I know you and Rusty have your differences, but do you seriously believe this?

Yes.  Anything that comes up that makes Belichick look bad is a lightning rod for Rusty's drivel.  He had a heart attack and spent five hours attacking everything in sight because Bert Breer said that the rookie punter could make Mesko expendable.

He protects all things Belichick...except Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    Nope, Queenie.  According to the records, he did not.  Just another chapter of Queenieland revisionist history.  

Hey, remember that time you said Serio Kindle was drafted in the first round?  Then you said "he was suppose to be"?  That was awesome.  You freakin moron.

Rusty is a little behind the times.  He couldn't figure out how I could listen to The Sports Hub in my car while in Florida. 

Rusty wants this story go away because it makes Belichick look bad.  Plain and simple.

He also flat out lies here.

Every day.

What a loser.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty wants this story go away because it makes Belichick look bad.  Plain and simple.

NAS, I know you and Rusty have your differences, but do you seriously believe this?

[/QUOTE]

He's so delusional he apparently thinks I think I can change Hernandez's own actions and rent a time machine to somehow not have Hernandez murder someone.

They're so far gone in their obsession with me here and me having their agendas as trolls nailed, they can't accept that maybe, just maybe, some fans, like the team have moved on from Aaron Hernadez? 

Why is that notion so hard to accept?  The Hernandez drama seems like a million years ago, not two months ago. 

I am a fan along for the ride, so I follow my team. Hernandez is not on this team.

What, are we going to have weekly threads for the next 12 months on Aaron Hernandez?

The most pathetic part is these same people drooling over Ozzie Newsome and the Ravens as they protected Ray Lewis for a decade after 2 murders.

BB releases Hernandez and we still see troll work. BB cannot win with some of our fans. They've been brainwashed by the anti-BB media.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with the Lewis deal.  Baltimore made this guy the face of the franchise and rode his back to 2 SB victories.  The Pats dropped AH like a hot stone when he was taken into custody.  +1 for the Pats for putting morals above football.

How anyone can blame BB for this is just ridiculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes.  Anything that comes up that makes Belichick look bad is a lightning rod for Rusty's drivel.  He had a heart attack and spent five hours attacking everything in sight because Bert Breer said that the rookie punter could make Mesko expendable.

He protects all things Belichick...except Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Just BB's fault?  What about Robert Kraft?  Didn't he pay AH the big contract that enabled AH to buy the gun and rent the vehicle used in the alleged murder?  Sounds like Krafts fault that this kid is dead.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

As you can see, there are others in here who agree with me, so please don't act like I am alone in this.

Well then don't click on the thread and post in it.  I know it's hard for you to do but just ignore it.  A lot of people, more then not, don't mind it being here and think it's relevant to the Patriots forum because HE WAS A PATRIOT WHEN HE KILLED PEOPLE!  HE WAS A PATRIOT WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED!  What don't you understand, Mr. BB ball washer?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Just BB's fault?  What about Robert Kraft?  Didn't he pay AH the big contract that enabled AH to buy the gun and rent the vehicle used in the alleged murder?  Sounds like Krafts fault that this kid is dead.

There are plenty of people to blame.  Belichick is a major player in the conversation.

And Rusty cannot stand the spotlight constantly being placed on Belichick's failure here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Ok, so it's not just BB.  Like reading your posts, but are you really just posting to incite someone else on the board? Not that I care but it just gets old reading the back and forth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ok, so it's not just BB.  Like reading your posts, but are you really just posting to incite someone else on the board? Not that I care but it just gets old reading the back and forth.

No, I post about things I find interesting about the Pats and about football.  I spend a lot more time reading than I do writing here.

And I post things that show how stupid Rusty is.  Some days there is a lot more of that, but that's only because his stupidity outweighs interesting topics in football.

It's also fun to point out that he doesnt' understand today's technology.

But, usually I am reading and writing about football here.

Oh, and I'm a troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Just because I don't choose to download apps and use my car's bluetooth to listen to some god awful morning sports show, doesn't mean I don't "understand the technology".  I have no idea what you do for a living or if you can even afford bluetooth in your car.

You don't listen to music or radio shows through Bluetooth.  Cars have MP3 and USB input jacks for that.

Once again you have shown that you don't know what you're talking about.

Stop.  Just stop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What I don't understand is how our franchise from 1960-2000, was either poor or mediocre overall, and the brilliance shown by Kraft and more notably BB, since 2001, has been completely under-appreciated by some of our fans.

Since 2001?  Hmm...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As you can see, there are others in here who agree with me, so please don't act like I am alone in this.

Well then don't click on the thread and post in it.  I know it's hard for you to do but just ignore it.  A lot of people, more then not, don't mind it being here and think it's relevant to the Patriots forum because HE WAS A PATRIOT WHEN HE KILLED PEOPLE!  HE WAS A PATRIOT WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED!  What don't you understand, Mr. BB ball washer?

[/QUOTE]

What I don't understand is how our franchise from 1960-2000, was either poor or mediocre overall, and the brilliance shown by Kraft and more notably BB, since 2001, has been completely under-appreciated by some of our fans.

THAT is what I can't understand.

BB could not have handled this Hernandez thing any better under the circumstances and it's still not good enough.

And it's somewhat pathetic you or anyone else cares about any other details about a murder investigation with Hernandez. This is as guilty as can be and for you to not realize that and move on, speaks volumes of your intelligence level.

[/QUOTE]

Boooo Freaking Hooooo Dude!  This is about Hernandez, not BB.  Do not take it so personally when there are stories, talk, threads about Hernandez and the case or trial.  Why are you so extremely defensive of it having to do with BB?  Nobody is attacking BB by posting info regarding this case.

I can't believe you state this.. 

[QUOTE]

And it's somewhat pathetic you or anyone else cares about any other details about a murder investigation with Hernandez. This is as guilty as can be and for you to not realize that and move on, speaks volumes of your intelligence level."

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?  Do you seriously think that?   So we should have no interest in a murder case that involved a person we followed and watch on our favorite football team?  Wow! Unbelievable.  I will sit back and watch you continue to make a fool out of yourself as you try to pretend this is not news worthy or interest to Patriots fans on a Patriots forum.  You are living in your own little far out world, pal!  Maybe you should seek some help.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

This is Rustys world and we are just guests. Please follow Rustys rules or expect the wrath of Rusty. Only discuss what Rusty wants to talk about (or be labeled troll). Only say what Rusty believes (or be labeled troll). And never credit Tom Brady credit for anything, or all hell breaks loose. Thank you for visiting Rustys world. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I repeat, real Pats fans realize Hernandez is guilty and have moved on.

I'm older than you and therefore have been a Pats fan longer.

I'm a real Pats fan.

I am interested in the story.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didn't say it wasn't "newsworthy". This is a Pats board. Hernandez is not on the Pats. Face it, you and others have been pining for some kind of angle to bash BB after his apparently superb FA run and what appears to be a solid set of rookies via the draft here, up front.

Tebow was supposed to be a distraction. I said it wouldn't be, was right again. Next, the Hernandez thing that no one could have seen coming, is somehow something BB and Kraft knew about had a crystal ball and ignored Lloyd being murdered.  Super. It's sick that people like you and NAS believe that and still try to troll with that premise.

See, you're a little bandwagon tool fan who was not here pre 2001. You've admitted as such. You're a frontrunner. You were rooting for another team before ours and it was a popular or successful one.

Get off your pathetic high horse. I repeat, real Pats fans realize Hernandez is guilty and have moved on.  We don't need thread after troll thread of every single happening in the case.

His trial is next YEAR. NExt summer or fall for crying out loud. Enough enabling trolls here, too.  I have no idea how you went from normal fan to absolutely crazed on that troll train. Are you that in love with Brady and Welker? Seriously?

So creepy.

BB ruined your time when he walked from Welkie in March and now the board has to deal with you.

WHat, do you have years committed to Brady and Welker in some goofy fantasy league? Is that why you're so annoying?

Dude, Seriously you need to learn how to use the quotes. You make a mess out of things when you go in and edit your posts.  I thought you said you were a smart guy!?!?!  LOL!  Another lie, I see.

I wish the Pats defense was as defensive as you are. They would be breaking all the defense records.  It is utterly embarrasing to see how your panties get in a bunch defending BB.  I am not, most are not trying to point fingers at BB for this.  Hernandez was a Patriot when he killed people.  Hernandez was a Patriot when he was arrested.  Hernandez had many fans on this forum.  The case is going to be very interesting ESPECIALY SINCE HE WAS A PATRIOT when it all happened.

You state this...

[QUOTE]

See, you're a little bandwagon tool fan who was not here pre 2001. You've admitted as such. You're a frontrunner. You were rooting for another team before ours and it was a popular or successful one.

[/QUOTE]

Which is more lies from you.  You know darn well I was a fan prior to 2001 so stop your trolling on that. 

And why in the world are you throwing Welker and Brady into this discussion?  Once again a deflection tactic you use when you are cornered into looking like a fool.  Dude, seriously get some help now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

This is Rustys world and we are just guests. Please follow Rustys rules or expect the wrath of Rusty. Only discuss what Rusty wants to talk about (or be labeled troll). Only say what Rusty believes (or be labeled troll). And never credit Tom Brady credit for anything, or all hell breaks loose. Thank you for visiting Rustys world. 

+1   LOL

Some people, like Rusty, are just oppositional attention queens.  Thrives on negativity and the illusion that he thinks he has some power or influence on this board or that we care about his shallow opinion.  What a pathetic fool.

And for a guy who doesn't want any of us to participate in a thread about the Hern Murder, he tries to dominate it with more posts than anyone!!!  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

What Iam not getting is where did BB come into this?I didnt see one person post anything about BB,so how is it bashing BB when no one brought him up?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

[QUOTE]

+1   LOL

Some people, like Rusty, are just oppositional attention queens.  Thrives on negativity and the illusion that he thinks he has some power or influence on this board or that we care about his shallow opinion.  What a pathetic fool.

And for a guy who doesn't want any of us to participate in a thread about the Hern Murder, he tries to dominate it with more posts than anyone!!!  

[/QUOTE]

“Some people without a brain do an awful lot of talking...” 
     The Wizard of Oz