And The Patriots Haven't Even Gotten To The Hard Part of The Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

And The Patriots Haven't Even Gotten To The Hard Part of The Schedule

Will be fun just to watch what happens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: And The Patriots Haven't Even Gotten To The Hard Part of The Schedule

you cant be serious

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

you cant be serious

[/QUOTE]

we can re-use the nickname - the kardiac kids....lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I know, that bye week in two weeks is going to be tough!!!

On a serious note, The 49'ers and Texans are tough opponents but both have shown they are beatable.  Sure glad we play the games to determine a winner!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think:

At Jets

At Dolphins

Texans

49rs

from 11/22 to 12/16 is the hardest 4 game stretch. They need to win the next 3: Rams, Bills and Colts leading up to this stretch or I will be very concerned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think:

At Jets

At Dolphins

Texans

49rs

from 11/22 to 12/16 is the hardest 4 game stretch. They need to win the next 3: Rams, Bills and Colts leading up to this stretch or I will be very concerned.

If the PAts play the Rams like they played the Jets yesterday, the Pats will be 4-4

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know, that bye week in two weeks is going to be tough!!!

On a serious note, The 49'ers and Texans are tough opponents but both have shown they are beatable.  Sure glad we play the games to determine a winner!

[/QUOTE]      What do you think they are thinking about us. I say very beatable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I was just starting a similiar thread, the remaining schedule is tougher than we thought:

Regardles of the quality of the opponents offense, so far this season the Patriots have beaten the teams with the four worst rank defenses they have played (Denver - 18, Jets - 21, Buff - 31, Tenn - 32) and lost to the three highest ranked ( Sea - 3, Arizona - 4, and B-More - 17).

In the remaining, 9 games, they play 5 against teams currently in the top ten on defense (SF 2, Houston - 5, Miami (twice) - 8, St. Louis - 10).

If they can beat St. Louis (who has a decent young defense and a better QB than Seattle), that will be a good step forward for this team...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was just starting a similiar thread, the remaining schedule is tougher than we thought:

Regardles of the quality of the opponents offense, so far this season the Patriots have beaten the teams with the four worst rank defenses they have played (Denver - 18, Jets - 21, Buff - 31, Tenn - 32) and lost to the three highest ranked ( Sea - 3, Arizona - 4, and B-More - 17).

In the remaining, 9 games, they play 5 against teams currently in the top ten on defense (SF 2, Houston - 5, Miami (twice) - 8, St. Louis - 10).

If they can beat St. Louis (who has a decent young defense and a better QB than Seattle), that will be a good step forward for this team...

[/QUOTE]

It will be fun to see if the Patriots can get stoked about the competition - BB must be getting ulcers thinking about the upcoming games - even if he does take it one at a time...lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think:

At Jets

At Dolphins

Texans

49rs

[/QUOTE]

if they don't take most of the division games, it may very well keep them out of the playoffs.  Unless some wierd thing happens if 2-3 teams end up 8-8 and we win the division on some tie breaker...lol. Best just to win some games here.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Miami will be tough, like the Jets were. Division games are always tough, regardless of record. Luckily, the schedule makers gifted us both Miami games in December,

Dec 2   Week 13 NE @ MIA
    Dec 30 Week 17 Mia @ NE