and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!

Why?  I don't like the blue jerseys again against the Giants!!  Just saying!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!

Crap! I was hoping against hope for the classic 80's red and white. It was a very long shot, but I was holding out hope.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Me too! I wanted the red throwbacks also.  I don't like the blues again vs the Giants!  I want a explanation from BB for this!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I posted this morning that my hope was that it would come out that they were using the red because Myra always liked them. I don't know that she did, but a victory in the red and white under those circumstances would have been special. Me and my soppy imagination.......

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

As long as Bill doesn't wear the dreaded red hoodie of death.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!": [QUOTE]It's against the rules to wear a 3rd jersey in the SB. Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] Really King? I had no idea about that. I figured the SB would have it's own rules separate from the regular season restrictions. But be that as it may, I don't care if they wear pink and polka dotted, just WIN! I just like the red because it brings back a lot of memories of watching football as a kid. I pulled for the Pats to win in 85 when they wore the red. I'd like to see them win one in the old uniform. But whatever.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again! : Actually, that's false. The home team has the choice of what to wear.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Great. There goes the job lead he had as NFL Rules Maven.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!": Really King? I had no idea about that. I figured the SB would have it's own rules separate from the regular season restrictions. But be that as it may, I don't care if they wear pink and polka dotted, just WIN!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Oddly, they can wear their third jersey through the playoffs just not the SB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again! : Did you have a choice?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    As a matter of fact I did.  Got a call from BB and he asked me what I prefered.  I told him and he said he would get back to me.  10 minutes later he called back and said I was out voted 3-2.  I hung up before asking why, then I came on here and posted they would wear the blues.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again! : Oddly, they can wear their third jersey through the playoffs just not the SB. Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE] You know what? I can see that. It probably has something to do with signage and merchandising. The league wants stability there so they can post and sell and profit.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]The explanation is that the home wears dark. Get over it.
    BTW, just so ya know and don't look like an a** in the future, home team gets to chooses which jersey they wear so just because they are home doesn't mean they HAVE to wear the blue.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again! : Then your mother woke you up from your nightmare. Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] "Then your head hit the pillow" is funnier.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

YAWN

Y'alls probably would spend hours talking about what vehicles the players drive, what temperature the brats are cooked at and what shoe Wes Welker puts on first.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!": [QUOTE]YAWN Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE] Time for old guys to turn in West.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again! : It wasn't always like that.  Ever see a Super Bowl with Dallas in blue?

So, you're wrong now, but at one point you think you were right because the Cowboys only played in odd numbered SB years?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again! : It wasn't always like that.  Ever see a Super Bowl with Dallas in blue? Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] That's just because they usually wear white at home, and when the AFC had choice they ended up with with white then too because the AFC team usually wore dark at home. But they DID wear blue in SB V when they lost to the Colts. Apparently, they chose blue that year, so there was one time for whatever reason.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again! : NO, the league chose for them to wear DARK because they were the "home" team. That was the rule back then. Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] Well, for "whatever the reason" (as I said in my post) there was a game where the Cowboys wore blue in a Super Bowl, which you posted there wasn't. Lighten up 66, not worth using caps for emphasis. Just a friendly discussion.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: and the Patriots pick the Blue Jersey's again! : Then your mother woke you up from your nightmare.
    We don't all still live with our Moms like you do.  Wait... I think I have a picture of you and your mom....

(picture removed)

Sections
Shortcuts