And the Pats fans come back..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

And the Pats fans come back..

i find it kinda humorous that last week i was reading about how the pats are over, the pats dynasty is done, Belichick needs to go..etc. These from pats fans. now, one week later, i hear about how the pats can beat anybody, Brady is back, We arent scared of the ravens, etc. lol im a pats fan, i just think its funny how quickly some of us lost the faith and are back in it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

Re: And the Pats fans come back..

I never heard anyone say that Belichick needed to go other than haters that were just trying to get people riled up.  There will always be stupid "the sky is falling" fans  that happened even in 07 just after a few close games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to And the Pats fans come back..:
    [QUOTE]i find it kinda humorous that last week i was reading about how the pats are over, the pats dynasty is done, Belichick needs to go..etc. These from pats fans. now, one week later, i hear about how the pats can beat anybody, Brady is back, We arent scared of the ravens, etc. lol im a pats fan, i just think its funny how quickly some of us lost the faith and are back in it.
    Posted by MossDude81[/QUOTE]

Fans haven't gone away....it's just fans who don't drink Koolaid were expressing their opinions that Homers didn't like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Went to the game Sunday. Only get to go to about 1 a year... Amazing some of the comments I heard.

Brady overthrew at one point, and someone actually stood up and yelled "Brady you s*ck, bring back Cassell... unbelievable?

In Response to And the Pats fans come back..:
    [QUOTE]i find it kinda humorous that last week i was reading about how the pats are over, the pats dynasty is done, Belichick needs to go..etc. These from pats fans. now, one week later, i hear about how the pats can beat anybody, Brady is back, We arent scared of the ravens, etc. lol im a pats fan, i just think its funny how quickly some of us lost the faith and are back in it.
    Posted by MossDude81[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

humorous ? 1 post 1 thread DUDE
    I'm with Bubbain on this one.
    I'll also have to say that Meriweather's 4 yard tackles need to stop! YESTERDAY
    BB needs to find a KR/PR that is not a vitial piece of the core teams. Can't say I blame him after Maroney brings the touchback out at one third speed. He also did'nt need to keep pounding Fred in a game that's over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I think its mostly alot of bipolar people that are fans of the nfl.

The fact remains, the pats are doing horrible in the red zone this year.

Soon as they start putting up touchdowns instead of FG's everything will be back to normal.

What is more interesting to me is all of the hate the defense had gotten before the season started, yet they have not skipped a beat. Holding atlanta to 10 points is pretty impressive.