AND THEN THERE WERE 2.. PEYTON'S DOWN TO TITANS +BRONCOS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

AND THEN THERE WERE 2.. PEYTON'S DOWN TO TITANS +BRONCOS?

MsN is reporting THAT THOSE two are the final choices. i just do not see him going to denver. too much of a mess if he isn't perfect and they have to trade the tebow. first time he messes up, watch out. plus the weather in denver stinks whichcould impact his nerves literally. titans would be the PERFECT choice., they already have a stud runnning back, something peyton hasnt really had since the days of edgerrin james. they play in a dome and a division he's already familiar with and will be on prime time against luck the two times he plays indy every year. the division is weak. houston is the only real competition.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Re: AND THEN THERE WERE 2.. PEYTON'S DOWN TO TITANS +BRONCOS?

actually, the weather in denver is mild and beautiful most of the time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The Titans haven't played in a dome since they were the Houston Oilers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My source said the Titans yesterday.  I'm sticking with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

If he plays in Denver it is pretty nice there most weeks and he plays in Sandiego and Oakland two other good weather sites every season, and KC isn't too bad so he will be fine if he chooses Denver.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: AND THEN THERE WERE 2.. PEYTON'S DOWN TO TITANS +BRONCOS?:
    [QUOTE]If he plays in Denver it is pretty nice there most weeks and he plays in Sandiego and Oakland two other good weather sites every season, and KC isn't too bad so he will be fine if he chooses Denver. so peyton clearly doesnt care about the dome thing. oak and san diego can be a great temptation. plus kc is in a dome.. stiil, facing that tebow consequence thing could be tough.. think its a no-brainer with titans if the $ is right. he can nurture the young qb.. everything's already in place. he knows tennessee from his college days. peyton doesnt strike me as a guy who likes too much change. he has direct access to the owner, will have full control over the offense unlike in denver where both elway and fox will have bigger says. Tn actually has more stability and is in the weaker division!
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]if so, then y is it they always have the worse snowstorm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I seem to remember the AFC Championship Game played in Denver in January of 2006: 65 degrees outside and brilliant sunshine

Manning may opt for Tennessee, but I doubt the weather differential between Nashville and Denver will be that much of a deciding factor 

I like it that you think the Titans play in a dome though...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I like it that you think the Titans play in a dome though...

What he said  ^

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: AND THEN THERE WERE 2.. PEYTON'S DOWN TO TITANS +BRONCOS?:
    [QUOTE]actually, the weather in denver is mild and beautiful most of the time
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

Yes it is.....Seasonal average for this time of year low 50's.....the past few days and the days upcoming in the low 70's.....and of 300+ days of sun a year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ah commie/capitalist, the obnoxious and ignorant strikes again

Yesterday it was "should Bill ressurrect John Abraham?" saying he would 'come for next to nothing' when the guy wants 10 million and is coming off two dominant seasons combining for over 20 sacks (also saying we would both keep Carter/Anderson AND add one of Mario/Freeney... my goodness)

Today he says that the Titans play in a dome, Denver has terrible weather AND that somehow having to dump Tebow (the Jags will be all over it) is a bad thing? Yet didn't he also say days ago Tebow could get TWO 1st rd picks??? (haha!)

Guy has to give this multiple poll threads every day thing a rest, he clearly has no clue about sports and just needs the attention

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

STILL THINK MIAMI HAS THE INSIDE TRACK THOUGH!

Sections
Shortcuts