AND THEN THERE WERE 4... WITH TEDY AND SEYMOUR NOW GONE, ONLY 4 REMAIN FROM OUR DYNASTY, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

AND THEN THERE WERE 4... WITH TEDY AND SEYMOUR NOW GONE, ONLY 4 REMAIN FROM OUR DYNASTY, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

father time gets to all of us... with seymour now traded and tedy finally stepping down, it just got me thinking about the warriors we have left from all those super bowl wars and triumphs (most service time). off the top of my head, the list now comprise of: richard seymour, matt light, tom brady, steven neal, and kevin faulk. in order, i believe it will be:

1. neal, 2. light, 3. brady, 4. faulk...

i would have picked brady as the last to leave but i have a feeling if he doesnt come to terms by the beginning of next season, he too could be next.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: AND THEN THERE WERE 4... WITH TEDY AND SEYMOUR NOW GONE, ONLY 4 REMAIN FROM OUR DYNASTY, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

I think it is the franchise....They will move to Hartford!

Dude take some deep breaths!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: AND THEN THERE WERE 4... WITH TEDY AND SEYMOUR NOW GONE, ONLY 4 REMAIN FROM OUR DYNASTY, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

the dynasty is not over, just some reloading. it was time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

LOL whos the dumba$$ who voted Brady?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickelbean. Show nickelbean's posts

seymore would of only had one more year and they did the right thing of trading him for a 10 ten pick in the 2011 draft

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

It was Bubba the author....he is a troll