AND THEN THERE WERE 5... WITH TEDY GONE, ONLY 5 REMAIN FROM ALL 3 SUPER BOWL WINS, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from communistmoderator. Show communistmoderator's posts

AND THEN THERE WERE 5... WITH TEDY GONE, ONLY 5 REMAIN FROM ALL 3 SUPER BOWL WINS, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

father time gets to all of us... with tedy finally stepping down, it just got me thinking about the guys/warriors we have left from all those super bowl wars and triumphs. off the top of my head, the list now comprise of: richard seymour, matt light, tom brady, steven neal, and kevin faulk. in order, i believe it will be:

1. seymour, 2. neal, 3. light, 4. brady, 5. faulk...

i would have picked brady as the last to leave but i have a feeling gissy will start putting on the full court pressure as the injuries and pain mount. she seems to get the final word there so it is what it is. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

Re: AND THEN THERE WAS 5... WITH TEDY GONE, 5 REMAIN FROM ALL 3 SUPER BOWL WINS, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

we need all of them execpt neal.. and maybe kevin faulk. but we need kevin cause he like a wideout. they need to pay seymour his MULA!!! if he leaves imma be shocked

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Re: AND THEN THERE WAS 5... WITH TEDY GONE, ONLY 5 REMAIN FROM ALL 3 SUPER BOWL WINS, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

get ready to be shocked........his last year here

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

Re: AND THEN THERE WAS 5... WITH TEDY GONE, ONLY 5 REMAIN FROM ALL 3 SUPER BOWL WINS, WHO IS NEXT? POLL

bet he is gettin resigned. they need to let wilfork fat a$s go. that man $ucks all he do is take up space. they coulda got nutty professor to do that shytt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

communistmoderator ,

I think you secretly have a hard on for the Patriots. You spend all day posting on a teams board that you supposedly hate. You actually know who the 5 remaining Patriots players are from the Super Bowl run?

It's time for you to take the final step and stop kidding yourself and admit you are in love with the Patriots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

In Response to Re: AND THEN THERE WAS 5... WITH TEDY GONE, ONLY 5 REMAIN FROM ALL 3 SUPER BOWL WINS, WHO IS NEXT? POLL:
    [QUOTE]communistmoderator , I think you secretly have a hard on for the Patriots. You spend all day posting on a teams board that you supposedly hate. You actually know who the 5 remaining Patriots players are from the Super Bowl run? It's time for you to take the final step and stop kidding yourself and admit you are in love with the Patriots.
    Posted by kman2004[/QUOTE]
    kman, where is the mystery? from day one of joining and posting on this board, CM has said.... I AM A PATRIOTS FAN! he just believes, in the socratic tradition, that we should question authority, the status quo, and make sure to constantly check under the skirts of power to avoid the malice of complacency and to keep the rest of fandom engaged in logic and some objectivity! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

and then there was five . . . matt light or stephen neal is next to go if tom brady cant stay upright this season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cebubaby. Show cebubaby's posts

Neal was not on the 2001 team. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: AND THEN THERE WAS 5... WITH TEDY GONE, ONLY 5 REMAIN FROM ALL 3 SUPER BOWL WINS, WHO IS NEXT? POLL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AND THEN THERE WAS 5... WITH TEDY GONE, ONLY 5 REMAIN FROM ALL 3 SUPER BOWL WINS, WHO IS NEXT? POLL : kman, where is the mystery? from day one of joining and posting on this board, CM has said.... I AM A PATRIOTS FAN! he just believes, in the socratic tradition, that we should question authority, the status quo, and make sure to constantly check under the skirts of power to avoid the malice of complacency and to keep the rest of fandom engaged in logic and some objectivity! 
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]

stop talking about yourself. you're not fooling anyone.

Sections
Shortcuts